Another Dem surprise, your tax bill will be going up.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Didn't Joe Potatohead run on a platform that he wasn't going to increase taxes on anybody making less than $450K a year?

Don't tell me that the sonofabitch was lying.

If the bill gets by Congress then Potatohead will be sure to veto it in order to live up to his campaign promise, huh?

It only increases corporate taxes. You’re not a corporation.
according to the report by the non-partisan Committee on Taxation Policy you are wrong

i know xiden told you something else

It only increases corporate taxes. You’re not a corporation.
Obama said that low and middle income people wouldnt pay a tax increase, until Obamacare came out and any medical device was a tax on low and middle income people, along with his phone tax so the poor could have an Obamaphone. He still pissed off the Obamaphone lady.

mancin is just another tax and spend lib.
In some ways he's the dems version of lindsey graham.

He's another dime-a-dozen political sellout.
I mis-judged him. I ignored the tip-off that he liked extremely expensive things like Bentley's and massive sized houseboat.

Meantime, he's signing onto a bill that doubles the taxes on the coal industry.

In Left Wing economics the citizens are the slaves and the ruling elites are the slave masters.
Greedy Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer's motto is Your Paycheck is My Paycheck.

Cut their biggest expenditure; LABOR COSTS!

Such an E-Z question.
to pay for the dems tax hikes there is really only two options…cut cost (fire people) or raise prices…

brilliant move by the dems while we are in a recession and have skyrocketing inflation

1659305968905.png

Since neither party will vote for anyone willing to cut spending, we need to do something about this.

Till the CBO scores the Manchin-Schumer agreement about all anyone can do is look at outside sources and the Committee on Taxation Policy is a good one to look at.

That said "shit rolls downhill" is a good rule of thumb to go by when it comes to increasing taxes on corporations. It will just be passed on to their customers.

Forum List

Back