Another Crazed African American Obama-Supporting Gun Nut

She was 34, old enough to be an adult during George W Bush's term, therefore logic dictates this is Bush's fault.

She was 34, old enough to be an adult during George W Bush's term, therefore logic dictates this is Bush's fault.

She was seen drinking an iced tea earlier in the day!!

She was a tea party assassin!!!
Proof!!
TEA!!!!

These fucking Obama supporting whack job kooks are out of control
Navy yard
Now this
I know

It's all Bush's fault the NRA and the tea party

These fucking Obama supporting whack job kooks are out of control
Navy yard
Now this
I know

It's all Bush's fault the NRA and the tea party

Yup, these people were forced to do it as a result of deeply ingrained white racist attitudes.

I blame Bush.

It's not surprising that she thought obama was stalking her. He's in your face 24/7. There's no way to get away from him.

It's not surprising that she thought obama was stalking her. He's in your face 24/7. There's no way to get away from him.

Amen bro, I have been voting starting with Carter, and old enough to remember the Kennedy assination, and I have never seen a more ridiculously over exposed politician in my life than Barack fucking Obama.
You cannot turn the TV, internet, radio, you name it, on for one single minute without having to endure this mans fucking face or hear his sickening voice.

I will celebrate for days once this piece of livingshit is gone from the limelight! !!!!!

Amen bro, I have been voting starting with Carter, and old enough to remember the Kennedy assination, and I have never seen a more ridiculously over exposed politician in my life than Barack fucking Obama.
You cannot turn the TV, internet, radio, you name it, on for one single minute without having to endure this mans fucking face or hear his sickening voice.

I will celebrate for days once this piece of livingshit is gone from the limelight! !!!!!

Hyperbole effective on your planet?

I'm right here next to you, and multiple millions agree with me.

I'm right here next to you, and multiple millions agree with me.

Ok, I get it. :lol: Tongue in cheek.

Overexposure is so common among dictators. Hugo Chavez had marathon appearances on television that went on for hours. Stalin, Mao, Mussolini, all had posters of themselves plastered over every wall. All loyal German homes had a photograph of Hitler. It's a hallmark of dictators to be the parental figure whose watchful eye never leaves.

Forum List

Back