Another couple found guilty of murder for parenting by "To Train Up a Child"

Chuck, uhkilleez isn't interested in answers. He's nothing but a Yebbut: You answer his question, and he comes out with, "Yebbut, the Bible says THIS!!"

Kinda like a 9/11 Troofer.

Uhkilleez, you know you're never going to talk anyone out of their faith, don't you?

Not so long as you remain willfully ignorant. You do know that mudslinging and ad hominem simply encourage me to continue, right?

Facts remain, Christian sadists killed their child using techniques from a Christian book which are encouraged in yet another Christian book. They were probably sexually stimulated after beating her with that plastic tubing, too. Like a priest when he gets a new altar boy.

That's not to mention you have not provided any answers, you simply deflect any points with ad hominem because you have no answers. That's why you get so worked up when I throw your Bible right back at you.

Last edited:
Chuck, uhkilleez isn't interested in answers. He's nothing but a Yebbut: You answer his question, and he comes out with, "Yebbut, the Bible says THIS!!"

It is keeping them off the streets where they could be dangerous.

Uhkilleez, you know you're never going to talk anyone out of their faith, don't you?

Not so long as you remain willfully ignorant. You do know that mudslinging and ad hominem simply encourage me to continue, right?

Facts remain, Christian sadists killed their child using techniques from a Christian book which are encouraged in yet another Christian book. They were probably sexually stimulated after beating her with that plastic tubing, too. Like a priest when he gets a new altar boy.

That's not to mention you have not provided any answers, you simply deflect any points with ad hominem because you have no answers. That's why you get so worked up when I throw your Bible right back at you.

That isn't the reason you came here.

To which reasons are you referring? I came to this board to have theistic discussions.

Someone ought to remind the owners of the message board that because it drives down the value of the message board.

To which reasons are you referring? I came to this board to have theistic discussions.

which nobody is interested to have with an atheistic preacher :lol:

Someone ought to remind the owners of the message board that because it drives down the value of the message board.

Your idea of value is masquerading around and patting each other on the back?

which nobody is interested to have with an atheistic preacher :lol:

You honestly have no clue what is going on right now, do you?
Also, to oppose the views of modern Christianity is not to be atheistic. [You, being a muslim, should understand that fully.] (Confused your username with Nox, my apologies.)

My point here has been that there are plenty of examples within the Bible itself, both New Testament as well as Old Testament which encourage and condone the abuse and murder of children. It's in the Bible, I didn't make it up.

Last edited:

I don't know how to give constructive criticism without it sounding like an insult which is not my intention. Talking with you and some of the others is not my favorite thing.

I don't know how to give constructive criticism without it sounding like an insult which is not my intention. Talking with you and some of the others is not my favorite thing.

So you don't like to have your beliefs challenged? That is the basis of religious discussion, is it not? I would love for someone to challenge mine in an impressive manner, and I also believe you do yourself a great spiritual disservice to rely on the Bible for God's word. The Bible has been perverted and as I have shown in this thread as well as others, it's full of immoral behavior and encourage immoral actions such as the abuse and murder of children. I'm not evil for pointing it out, and it's not a lie. It's been condoned in the words of Jesus himself, and its one of the primary reasons that certain Christians make child abuse books such as the one in the OP. I highly doubt it's the first pile of garbage of its kind, knowing the type of religious sadists there are out there.

True salvation lies within, but not within the Bible.

So you don't like to have your beliefs challenged? That is the basis of religious discussion, is it not? I would love for someone to challenge mine in an impressive manner, and I also believe you do yourself a great spiritual disservice to rely on the Bible for God's word. The Bible has been perverted and as I have shown in this thread as well as others, it's full of immoral behavior and encourage immoral actions such as the abuse and murder of children. I'm not evil for pointing it out, and it's not a lie. It's been condoned in the words of Jesus himself, and its one of the primary reasons that certain Christians make child abuse books such as the one in the OP. I highly doubt it's the first pile of garbage of its kind, knowing the type of religious sadists there are out there.

I think you should be happy that anyone talks to you at all.
I don't respond to every thing you say because I consider the source.
I think you should try to improve yourself before you try to clean up others.

Your talk is cheap, which isn't a shocker considering its source. Not everyone on the forum is so closed minded.

Your talk is cheap, which isn't a shocker considering its source. Not everyone on the forum is so closed minded.

I'm not as open minded that you can drive a bus through it either.

Relationships are reciprocal or complimentary which is the basis of friendship and if you don't know how to do either then it is admirable if anyone talks to you.

Relationships are reciprocal or complimentary which is the basis of friendship and if you don't know how to do either then it is admirable if anyone talks to you.

Relationships do not have to be reciprocal/complimentary. Very few of my friends agree with me on a multitude of subjects, ESPECIALLY religion. In terms of respect, it is hard to respect those who are blind to the evils in their holy documents; Kind of like how it is hard for you to constructively critique without insulting. People who see the Bible as a literal passage to the word of God are mind boggling to me. If you think I have been disrespectful to you, wait until you see how I handle one who is at the same time pretentiously pious and also ignorant of his religion. I have no tolerance whatsoever for pushy Christians who know literally nothing of their religion. Still yet, I am nowhere near as intolerant by comparison to the very same individuals I am referencing. It shouldn't be much of a surprise anyone talks to me, if you had any way of rectifying the Bible you would do it.

I suppose with that being said, however, we could each benefit from being a little less disdainful to those who do not think as we do.

Relationships do not have to be reciprocal/complimentary. Very few of my friends agree with me on a multitude of subjects, ESPECIALLY religion. In terms of respect, it is hard to respect those who are blind to the evils in their holy documents; Kind of like how it is hard for you to constructively critique without insulting. People who see the Bible as a literal passage to the word of God are mind boggling to me. If you think I have been disrespectful to you, wait until you see how I handle one who is at the same time pretentiously pious and also ignorant of his religion. I have no tolerance whatsoever for pushy Christians who know literally nothing of their religion. Still yet, I am nowhere near as intolerant by comparison to the very same individuals I am referencing. It shouldn't be much of a surprise anyone talks to me, if you had any way of rectifying the Bible you would do it.

I suppose with that being said, however, we could each benefit from being a little less disdainful to those who do not think as we do.

The only one who can change my mind is me (or God).
You can't change my mind no matter what you do.
I'm not here to be taught by you.
You're not my pastor.
You're not my college professor.
You're not going to undue what all the pastors in my life have done.

You're not my pastor.

I'm not here to change your mind, I am here to present you with information. What you do with it is out of my control, and down to the kind of person you want to be.

You're not my pastor.

I'm not here to change your mind, I am here to present you with information. What you do with it is out of my control, and down to the kind of person you want to be.

And if it doesn't work, aren't you just wasting your time?
Trying something that doesn't work over and over; isn't it the definition of hate or insanity?

Your right. Some are far more close minded. like yourself.

His advice is sound. If you expect alot from others, you should give it yourself.

I again invite you to study the scriptures and go to the Lord in pray for understanding.

Forum List

Back