Another clown bites the dust~Kirsten Gillibrand Drops Out of Democratic Presidential Race

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well BYE!!!!!! only 119 DemonRAT candidates left in the CLOWN BUS!!!!... Where is their savior, the Hildebeast?...Rubbing her hands as her chances of being the 2020 candidate increases!!!!!!

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, who presented herself in the presidential race as a champion of women and families, said Wednesday that she was withdrawing from the Democratic primary after failing to qualify for a third debate next month — a development she described as fatal to her candidacy.

Ms. Gillibrand said in an interview that she would endorse another candidate in the primary but had not yet picked a favorite. Though she stopped short of saying she would endorse a woman, Ms. Gillibrand, who has made electing women to Congress a personal cause, said the next president had to be capable of uniting the country and suggested that a woman might be best suited for the job.

“I think that women have a unique ability to bring people together and heal this country,” Ms. Gillibrand said, adding, “I think a woman nominee would be inspiring and exciting.”

(SNIP)

Ms. Gillibrand, 52, had anchored her candidacy in issues of women’s equality, with a strong emphasis on abortion rights. She pledged to screen nominees for judgeships based on their support for the Roe v. Wade decision legalizing abortion, and held rallies in two Republican-leaning states, Georgia and Missouri, where conservative lawmakers recently passed new restrictions on the procedure.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Well BYE!!!!!! only 119 DemonRAT candidates left in the CLOWN BUS!!!!... Where is their savior, the Hildebeast?...Rubbing her hands as her chances of being the 2020 candidate increases!!!!!!

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, who presented herself in the presidential race as a champion of women and families, said Wednesday that she was withdrawing from the Democratic primary after failing to qualify for a third debate next month — a development she described as fatal to her candidacy.

Ms. Gillibrand said in an interview that she would endorse another candidate in the primary but had not yet picked a favorite. Though she stopped short of saying she would endorse a woman, Ms. Gillibrand, who has made electing women to Congress a personal cause, said the next president had to be capable of uniting the country and suggested that a woman might be best suited for the job.

“I think that women have a unique ability to bring people together and heal this country,” Ms. Gillibrand said, adding, “I think a woman nominee would be inspiring and exciting.”

(SNIP)

Ms. Gillibrand, 52, had anchored her candidacy in issues of women’s equality, with a strong emphasis on abortion rights. She pledged to screen nominees for judgeships based on their support for the Roe v. Wade decision legalizing abortion, and held rallies in two Republican-leaning states, Georgia and Missouri, where conservative lawmakers recently passed new restrictions on the procedure.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Silly girl. No Democrat can unite this country.

Well, we were waiting to find out how Donald Trump would react to the news that Kirsten Gillibrand has dropped out of the Democratic presidential race. Turns out, we didn’t have to wait very long at all:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

A sad day for the Democrats, Kirsten Gillibrand has dropped out of the Presidential Primary. I’m glad they never found out that she was the one I was really afraid of!

66.4K 5:26 PM - Aug 28, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy 28.7K people are talking about this

OK … that’s not bad.

(Excerpt) Read more at twitchy.com ...

2D70600D-A989-450A-9CBF-E4CE42600434.jpeg

Twitter

That is really funny.

Sometimes Trump just dusts these candidates with ease.

If they were smart, they would go on the campaign trail and talk policies, avoid going after him. When they do, he waits for just that right moment and springs it on them. Case in point, this tweet.

Call it immature, petty or whatever, but you cannot call his administration boring. I think people like knowing that he won't just let a low performer be comfortable and he will call out those who call him out. As long as he is fighting hard for America and getting it done, he has plenty of room to take shots at his detractors.

"even bad memories can be good memories. everyone thinks if you didn't win, it was a bad race. the theory is you've only done well if you win. you could have a situation where everyone else made all sorts of gaffes and i end up the winner. is that a good thing? the end result is what people look at, and that's wrong." - Krazy Kirsten Gillibrand.

So Long, Krazy Kirsten!

Forum List

Back