Another Clinton friend "commits suicide"

At some point someone needs to investigate all these mysterious suicides, murders and plane crashes that keep happening to the Clintons' friends.

At some point someone needs to investigate all these mysterious suicides, murders and plane crashes that keep happening to the Clintons' friends.

Yes, absolutely!

If there is any justice left in ths world, they should do that.

ISeeClintonWhistleblowers.jpg

People should assume the Clintons did it and work from there.

you know what?

I am going to agree.

It's like...... yet ANOTHER Clinton acquaintance "commits suicide".

He donated millions and millions to the Clinton Foundation....Bing and Bill Clinton went in the Epstein's jet to the island many times.....oh well....good friends you know?

Make of it what you will.

I don't make anything of it there's nothing to make.

Knowing the Clintons is bad for your health!!!

What do the Clintons have to do with this? The answer is absolutely nothing.
How can you be so sure?

One thing we can be sure of is the the government won't investigate and the media won't cover the story.
Because in her warped mind the democrats can do no wrong :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: If this was not about her hero’s the democrats and bush was linked to it,she would be telling you how much you are right,she probably thinks Clinton did not have Ron brown and Vince foster arkansawed as well.:uhoh3::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There is more evidence of the clintons having people that know them who knew too much being arkansawed than there is for all the people on death row.presidents can get away with anything including murder so there will never be an investigation. I wish thats now how it was in the world but it is what it is.politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for including murder.

People should assume the Clintons did it and work from there.

you know what?

I am going to agree.

It's like...... yet ANOTHER Clinton acquaintance "commits suicide".

He donated millions and millions to the Clinton Foundation....Bing and Bill Clinton went in the Epstein's jet to the island many times.....oh well....good friends you know?

Make of it what you will.
Skye, if I donated millions and millions to the Clintons and only got what we've gotten from them, I'd probably want to kill myself too!

Forum List

Back