Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

I agree her probable personal decision was stupid.

What Moonglow never answered was she fully educated by the doctors of the ramifications of her decision before they operated on her.

Who cares, a 13 year old is not mature enough to understand it all.

Not at all. once they are adults old enough to legally drink they can make those decisions.

Till then, nope
So you and not them and their parents should be allowed to make decisions about their healthcare? Do I get to make decisions about your child's care?

There does seem to be a lack of context. Do you simply not care about the adolescents for when gender affirming care helps?

They can have all the gender affirming care they want that does not include permanent changes to the body.

Usually it is a Democrat posing as a councilor in schools who groom and manipulate children to go Trans.

Watch democrats around kids and record them whenever possible.

So because some dumb ass didn't take personal responsibility over their mother fucking life! Justifies you robbing me of my ability to live my life the way I effin wish? People make choices in life and sometimes you have to live with them. That is freedom. Same if you choose to drink for 40 years and get liver problems...The store shouldn't be sued because of it.

So you and not them and their parents should be allowed to make decisions about their healthcare? Do I get to make decisions about your child's care?

Would you support a teen having their leg cut off because they did not want it any longer?

There does seem to be a lack of context. Do you simply not care about the adolescents for when gender affirming care helps?
I'm saying it should be up to those who do have context - namely the parents. But the doctors have a role to play as well.

Regardless, I think gender dysphoria has become a full-fledged fad, and many will regret their adolescent decisions.

They can have all the gender affirming care they want that does not include permanent changes to the body.
I get this is your argument, I'm just not sure where you think your right to determine other people's healthcare options exists.

McDonalds shouldn't be sued because someone wanted to eat their every effin day and had a heartattack because of it.

What's next? Suing your doctor because they didn't catch your cancer? Or suing the moderator at this site because your kid killed themselves because of being bullied. Time to grow the fuck up.

I'm not trans, Snowflake. 😄 It is the left advocating for trans care but I also support lawsuits by patients who found that care wanting. There is no side of this issue bigots win on.

To you a "bigot" is anyone who disagrees with you.

maybe I should sue the effin church for their preachers sexual abuse of children? Maybe I should sue god for his brainwashed followers killing tens of millions of people and attacking people for idiotic reasons. Maybe the church needs to be abolished for its crimes as it kills and rapes!

Forum List

Back