Another child speaks out about being groomed by the Left

I am addressing the OP, Soy Boy. Here is what the OP ended with.

The poster is saying he couldn't care less about the law but apparently he cares more than he likes to admit because he's not really doing anything this supposed child abuse and sure as shit don't hear any revolution popping off. 😄

You aren't addressing the linked story, just flamebaiting.

Ok, now what's your plan?

Be specific, tell me..... more word salad, personal insults, hopeless attempt at trying to defend the attack of children?

You think I'm taking you serious.... that's a dumbass left loon thing
I have never defended any sort of attack on children. Not once, not ever. I just point out your obvious craziness and lack of action if you really do believe what you pretend to. I posit the entire Q thing is to provide what you hope will be plausible deniability if the authorities ever examine your search history. I fear you are the problem you proport to expose.

I have never defended any sort of attack on children. Not once, not ever. I just point out your obvious craziness and lack of action if you really do believe what you pretend to. I posit the entire Q thing is to provide what you hope will be plausible deniability if the authorities ever examine your search history. I fear you are the problem you proport to expose.

Nobody cares

Yes he is. 70% of Americans think it’s none of your business. Just like abortion.

Every day you come here and parrot every right wing lie you’ve been told. It’s pathetic really
You need to worry about Canada.

iu

Listen skippy, you can be as gay or transgender as you want. Trying to convince my kids or grandkids to have a screwed-up life like yours is crossing the line.

No one can convince anybody to be gay if they’re not born that way. Gay isn’t a “choice”. Any more than being straight is a choice. It’s who you are.

Forum List

Back