Another child speaks out about being groomed by the Left

Who's deflecting? 😄 You're the ones calling this child abuse and grooming and creating this impotent bitch fest of a thread. I'm wondering if you cucks are ever going to do anything or is sitting around and watching just in your cuck nature?

You are deflecting. Can you even comment on the OP's linked story?

What it's telling is that I'm on the right side of the law and you're an impotent Bingo who can cry about child mutation but in the end is too pussy to actually do anything about it. :funnyface:

That's nice but do you really think I care?

There's not a left loon alive I take serious. Sucks to be you

What it's telling is that I'm on the right side of the law and you're an impotent Bingo who can cry about child mutation but in the end is too pussy to actually do anything about it. :funnyface:
They seem to google it all day, and certainly can come up with lots of pics.

They made her do a documentary on MTV to sell the Trans movement to other children, pretending she was now a male.

But surprise, surprise, she regrets transitioning now that SHE is an adult.

The biological female says she cannot even bear to watch the documentary and stated that her appearance in the video was what she looked like "before testosterone" or any other medical intervention.

"I feel like I've kind of suppressed a lot of trauma ... from when I was a teenager going through puberty and I was bullied at school by other girls for being kind of weird and stuff," Milo said. "Also, just feeling like I was going to be an object for men if I kept my body the way it was. Which I know now isn't true."

"I think I was misguided. I think I was rushed into treatment before I explored all possible avenues of my feelings," Milo continued. "I was also afraid to admit that I was uncomfortable with sexuality."

"This is something I hoped I would never say, but I think I regret medically transitioning to male," Milo continued to explain. "I think I completely regret everything I've done; I've been miserable."

Child abuse, pure and simple and I could care less about any Arkansas judge saying that the Constitution defends such abuse of children cuz is does not say that ANYWHERE in the Constitution.. It's time for a revolution against this government of child abusers! Sick
So where were her parents. She and they made choices.

It’s their problem

You are deflecting. Can you even comment on the OP's linked story?
I am addressing the OP, Soy Boy. Here is what the OP ended with.
Child abuse, pure and simple and I could care less about any Arkansas judge saying that the Constitution defends such abuse of children cuz is does not say that ANYWHERE in the Constitution.. It's time for a revolution against this government of child abusers! Sick
The poster is saying he couldn't care less about the law but apparently he cares more than he likes to admit because he's not really doing anything this supposed child abuse and sure as shit don't hear any revolution popping off. 😄

So you don't care about mutilated children?

Who takes you seriously? All I have to count on is a pussy like you taking the law seriously because the law is on my side. :funnyface:

Grow up. I should have known better to respond to your dumb fckn ass

Forum List

Back