Another CC gun nutter goes of, and kills someone of course

Collecting all the guns wouldn't crash the economy. They'd just no longer have value since keeping them would get you dead.

Your beliefs were shared by all the great lefties...stalin, lenin, hitler, mao, the castro brothers, pol pot......they all felt about guns in the hands of their victims the same way you do....twit.
So you like the fact that ISIS is armed to the teeth? Oh wait, you want strict gun control for them...
I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

Do you have a point other than making yourself into the board jester?
Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS.

Nope.....obama is the father of isis and all the refugees from libya and syria created when he implemented his outreach to muslim extremists....
Nope. ISIS is from what's left of Iraq after Bush.

same would happen if they tried to collect all the guns.

not to mention the number of people that would take it very personally if you tried to take theirs
Collecting all the guns wouldn't crash the economy. They'd just no longer have value since keeping them would get you dead.

Your beliefs were shared by all the great lefties...stalin, lenin, hitler, mao, the castro brothers, pol pot......they all felt about guns in the hands of their victims the same way you do....twit.
So you like the fact that ISIS is armed to the teeth? Oh wait, you want strict gun control for them...
I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

And your point is? I'm sure you liked them as well. . . . Or did you prefer Gore? I get all those fascists confused. . . :dunno:

How many factories would it put out of business?

and not just the ones that make firearms,

ammunition, scopes, accessories like holsters, scabbards, etc.

and hunting clubs, sporting goods stores, etc.

There's a reason I laugh at you
Can't say as I care, small potatoes.

at least 1/3 of the country does care...

(the 1/3 that own firearms)
Majority rule, right?

Might makes Right, if you want to get into silly slogans.
So, I win, or will eventually.

Majority rule, right?
I don't own a firearm, but my friends and family do.

I'm glad they do. I'm glad my local police do too. I don't entirely trust globalists, federalists and others that have designs on trying to tell our local community how we should best raise and educate our children, or how we should conduct our affairs. More and more, we are finding they have some pretty insane ideas that are much like yours.

This is what majority rules means when you don't have firearms.

DemocracyTwowolvesandasheepvotingonwhatsfordinner.jpg

yes, insane Ideas like Obamas High Speed rail system in California, that is going to cost us 60 Billion with no comparative return

And your point is? I'm sure you liked them as well. . . . Or did you prefer Gore? I get all those fascists confused. . . :dunno:
Gore won, but didn't.

Majority rule, right?

You and Charlie Sheen

Majority rule, right?

Very unlikely

What makes you think the cops OR the military would enforce such a foolish notion?
They work for us. And society would be the ones enforcing it.

Too funny. They are also citizens who value their rights, who have family among those 100,000,000 who value same.

Society? What society?
Your society.

Mine?

What society is that?
I don't have patience for your stupidity.

And yet you continue to respond. How interesting.

Majority rule, right?

Very unlikely
Not at all, and if not in this nation in the ones that follow here in its place. Just a matter of time.

Gore won, but didn't.

I believe he still wears the Miss Congeniality sash he received on occasion.

Just his bad luck, Electoral Votes decide who'
s president

Gore won, but didn't.
That's because Bush had the guns. :lmao:

Gore won, but didn't.

s president
Not in this case, the Supreme court trumped that.

Gore won, but didn't.
Nope, but he did have the five votes from activist judges necessary.

Nope.....obama is the father of isis and all the refugees from libya and syria created when he implemented his outreach to muslim extremists....

Nope...isis didn't exist until obama pulled our troops out......

300 hundred million guns, and you can't round up 11 million people because you'd crash the damn economy in the process, not to mention imposing a police state.

because you'd crash the damn economy in the process, not to mention imposing a police state.

same would happen if they tried to collect all the guns.

not to mention the number of people that would take it very personally if you tried to take theirs

Plus all their family members and friends who are not gun owners in their own right, but who support the Constitution.

Easy majority. Game, set, match.

Gore won, but didn't.
Nope, but he did have the five votes from activist judges necessary.

Nope....he lost his home state of Tennessee...that is why he lost...

And people still wonder why I want all the damn guns...

Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

Posted: 11/27/2015 01:13 PM EST | Edited: 2 hours ago
"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."
Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

One more life down the tubes, because you morons love your deadly toys.

And, if it were possible to wave a hand and poof all guns were gone I wouldn't mind. Sadly though your solution merely disarms all the good people (over 99.5% of the total number of gun owners) and lets the bad guys have free reign.

An imbecilic idea from an imbecile.

Nope...isis didn't exist until obama pulled our troops out......
Obama left on the deal Bush cut, and we were told to go.

Gore won, but didn't.

s president
Not in this case, the Supreme court trumped that.

It did?

the Supreme court awarded EV to Bush that Bore should have won?

Forum List

Back