Another CC gun nutter goes of, and kills someone of course

PantyMyHouse is just loving this!!!
He's expecting us to defend the guy for some reason and he gets to cry about guns at the same time.
We aren't like liberals and black folks,we dont cover for criminals...
This asshole loved guns, of course you'll defend him.

Feel free to point out the post....

Did you sniff a lot of glue when you were in your developmental years? I mean you actually went back and got the post # and you still didnt realize thats not me?
You said "us", dumbfuck, not "you" or "me" or "I"...

Nope...isis didn't exist until obama pulled our troops out......
Obama left on the deal Bush cut, and we were told to go.

No...he didn't care about what happened when we left.....so he just pulled out the troops ignoring what the military commanders on the ground were telling him.....and isis grew....
Iraq told us to go. Should we have stayed and been invades, for a second time?

Nope....we invaded to stop them from sending out terrorists and to secure their weapons programs in a world where terrorists flew planes into buildings........leaving that country before it was ready to stand on it's own was obama and no one else....we are still in Germany, Italy, South Korea, Japan and the other countries of Europe....Iraq and Afghanistan....we left before they were ready.....because obama is a moron.
Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11. Don't even bother telling that Bush lie. Even Jeb can't manage that one anymore.

Nope......Iraq was developing weapons and the rest of the world was letting the inspection regimes go.......and after 9/11, we weren't going to allow a nut like sadaam arm terrorists or support them....

and obama pulled the troops out...not Bush....isis is all his....

Obama left on the deal Bush cut, and we were told to go.

No...he didn't care about what happened when we left.....so he just pulled out the troops ignoring what the military commanders on the ground were telling him.....and isis grew....
Iraq told us to go. Should we have stayed and been invades, for a second time?

Nope....we invaded to stop them from sending out terrorists and to secure their weapons programs in a world where terrorists flew planes into buildings........leaving that country before it was ready to stand on it's own was obama and no one else....we are still in Germany, Italy, South Korea, Japan and the other countries of Europe....Iraq and Afghanistan....we left before they were ready.....because obama is a moron.
Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11. Don't even bother telling that Bush lie. Even Jeb can't manage that one anymore.

Nope......Iraq was developing weapons and the rest of the world was letting the inspection regimes go.......and after 9/11, we weren't going to allow a nut like sadaam arm terrorists or support them....

and obama pulled the troops out...not Bush....isis is all his....
Obama followed the deal Bush and Iraq agreed to. Just deal with it.

"The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. combat forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.[1] The pact required criminal charges for holding prisoners over 24 hours, and required a warrant for searches of homes and buildings that were not related to combat.[1] U.S. contractors working for U.S. forces would have been subject to Iraqi criminal law, while contractors working for the State Department and other U.S. agencies would retain their immunity. If U.S. forces committed still undecided "major premeditated felonies" while off-duty and off-base, they would have been subjected to an undecided procedures laid out by a joint U.S.-Iraq committee if the U.S. certified the forces were off-duty.[2][3][1][4]

The agreement expired at midnight on December 31, 2011, even though the United States completed its final withdrawal of troops from Iraq on December 16, 2011. The symbolic ceremony in Baghdad officially "cased" (retired) the flag of U.S. forces in Iraq, according to army tradition.[5]"
U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PantyMyHouse is just loving this!!!
He's expecting us to defend the guy for some reason and he gets to cry about guns at the same time.
We aren't like liberals and black folks,we dont cover for criminals...

Did you sniff a lot of glue when you were in your developmental years? I mean you actually went back and got the post # and you still didnt realize thats not me?

Or maybe you were into huffing paint?
"We aren't like liberals and black folks,we dont cover for criminals..."

You little gun nuts can't even manage to denounce a guy who shoots a car jacking victim in the head trying to play the hero, picks up his shells, and runs away before the cops arrive?

You little gun nuts can't even manage to denounce a guy who shoots a car jacking victim in the head trying to play the hero, picks up his shells, and runs away before the cops arrive?

When you can prove the guy wasnt in on it....

I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

Do you have a point other than making yourself into the board jester?
Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS.
And your point is? I'm sure you liked them as well. . . . Or did you prefer Gore? I get all those fascists confused. . . :dunno:
Gore won, but didn't.
That's because Bush had the guns. :lmao:
Nope, but he did have the five votes from activist judges necessary.
I guess you don't REALLY understand how government works. It isn't who the people vote for. Government isn't voluntary compliance, government is FORCE. If it says something, it is only backed up by the force of a GUN.

What if the American people, who the majority voted for Gore said, "Nope, we don't accept the tyrannical ruling of these old men and women. We are a democracy and we voted for Gore?"

The GUNS of the government would have been turned on them. That's what would have happened.

Like I said, the guns were on the side of BUSH. The only thing that gives legitimacy to government is FORCE. That is, GUNS.

When you can prove the guy wasnt in on it....
He was in on it so that's why he was shooting at the truck getting away and in the process shot the victim in the head? You're an fuckin' idiot.

And, case in point.

And people still wonder why I want all the damn guns...

Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

Posted: 11/27/2015 01:13 PM EST | Edited: 2 hours ago
"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."

One more life down the tubes, because you morons love your deadly toys.

And, if it were possible to wave a hand and poof all guns were gone I wouldn't mind. Sadly though your solution merely disarms all the good people (over 99.5% of the total number of gun owners) and lets the bad guys have free reign.

An imbecilic idea from an imbecile.
My plan disarms everyone, who doesn't need a gun, which is pretty much everyone.

How do you prevent bad operators from obtaining weapons?

"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."

And, if it were possible to wave a hand and poof all guns were gone I wouldn't mind. Sadly though your solution merely disarms all the good people (over 99.5% of the total number of gun owners) and lets the bad guys have free reign.

My plan disarms everyone, who doesn't need a gun, which is pretty much everyone.
1. There are very few around.
2. If you are caught with one while not in uniform, you're dead, no questions asked before or after.

I just got off the phone with the Corporate spokesmen for the waffle house....they have a policy of asking people not to bring guns into their Waffle Houses...

A gun free zone....

I just got off the phone with the Corporate spokesmen for the waffle house....they have a policy of asking people not to bring guns into their Waffle Houses...

A gun free zone....
Never stops you guns nuts now does it, because you don't respect Private Property...

A gun free zone....
Never stops you guns nuts now does it, because you don't respect Private Property...

The reporter I spoke to said that the police are not releasing any background on the shooter.......so we do not know at this time if he has a criminal record...but don't let that stop your gun grabbing whining........

Collecting all the guns wouldn't crash the economy. They'd just no longer have value since keeping them would get you dead.

Your beliefs were shared by all the great lefties...stalin, lenin, hitler, mao, the castro brothers, pol pot......they all felt about guns in the hands of their victims the same way you do....twit.
So you like the fact that ISIS is armed to the teeth? Oh wait, you want strict gun control for them...
I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

Nope.....obama is the father of isis and all the refugees from libya and syria created when he implemented his outreach to muslim extremists....

We lost no Americans to ISIS last year

We lost 32,000 to our second amendment

Your beliefs were shared by all the great lefties...stalin, lenin, hitler, mao, the castro brothers, pol pot......they all felt about guns in the hands of their victims the same way you do....twit.
So you like the fact that ISIS is armed to the teeth? Oh wait, you want strict gun control for them...

Nope.....obama is the father of isis and all the refugees from libya and syria created when he implemented his outreach to muslim extremists....

We lost no Americans to ISS last year

We lost 32,000 to our second amendment

No...we didn't lose any to our 2nd Amendment...we lost 8,124 to criminals and the rest to people who committed suicide......all intentional acts that are against the law and not protected by our right to keep and bear arms...

Try again...

1. There are very few around.
2. If you are caught with one while not in uniform, you're dead, no questions asked before or after.

Very few? In the US alone there are over 300 million. Those are the ones we know about. The threat of immediate death doesn't seem to frighten mass shooters who's goal is to kill as many as possible and then themselves so that supposed control is useless.

As usual you like to think big thoughts but your tiny brain isn't capable of actually coming up with a solution that would work.

Forum List

Back