Another CC gun nutter goes of, and kills someone of course

Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS.
And your point is? I'm sure you liked them as well. . . . Or did you prefer Gore? I get all those fascists confused. . . :dunno:
Gore won, but didn't.

I believe he still wears the Miss Congeniality sash he received on occasion.

Just his bad luck, Electoral Votes decide who'
s president
Not in this case, the Supreme court trumped that.

It did?

the Supreme court awarded EV to Bush that Bore should have won?
Yep.

That's because Bush had the guns. :lmao:
Nope, but he did have the five votes from activist judges necessary.

So, you people didn't hit the streets when you believed the Constitution had been overturned and an election stolen, but you think you'll waltz in and take firearms from over one hundred million people who have no intention of giving them up.

Very interesting.

And people still wonder why I want all the damn guns...

Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

Posted: 11/27/2015 01:13 PM EST | Edited: 2 hours ago
"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."

One more life down the tubes, because you morons love your deadly toys.

And, if it were possible to wave a hand and poof all guns were gone I wouldn't mind. Sadly though your solution merely disarms all the good people (over 99.5% of the total number of gun owners) and lets the bad guys have free reign.

An imbecilic idea from an imbecile.
My plan disarms everyone, who doesn't need a gun, which is pretty much everyone.

I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

Do you have a point other than making yourself into the board jester?

Nope.....obama is the father of isis and all the refugees from libya and syria created when he implemented his outreach to muslim extremists....
Nope. ISIS is from what's left of Iraq after Bush.

Nope...isis didn't exist until obama pulled our troops out......
Obama left on the deal Bush cut, and we were told to go.

No...he didn't care about what happened when we left.....so he just pulled out the troops ignoring what the military commanders on the ground were telling him.....and isis grew....

"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."

And, if it were possible to wave a hand and poof all guns were gone I wouldn't mind. Sadly though your solution merely disarms all the good people (over 99.5% of the total number of gun owners) and lets the bad guys have free reign.

My plan disarms everyone, who doesn't need a gun, which is pretty much everyone.

And we once had a world without any guns at all.....and the weak were raped, murdered and enslaved by the strong...one of the bloodiest times in human existence.......guns changed that and have slowly constrained the monsters.......that is why lefties hate guns....it gives the victims of lefties a chance to fight back...

Nope.....obama is the father of isis and all the refugees from libya and syria created when he implemented his outreach to muslim extremists....

No...he didn't care about what happened when we left.....so he just pulled out the troops ignoring what the military commanders on the ground were telling him.....and isis grew....
Iraq told us to go. Should we have stayed and been invades, for a second time?

We should have told them otherwise. What could they do?

And your point is? I'm sure you liked them as well. . . . Or did you prefer Gore? I get all those fascists confused. . . :dunno:
Gore won, but didn't.

s president

It did?

Yep.

Nope.

They stopped the bullshit that was going on in Florida, telling them to finish it.

and it seems they later proved that 8 of 10 recounts would have still awarded the election to Bush.

Including the recount Gore wanted.

If democrats had their way, they'd still be counting 15 years later trying to find enough votes for Gore

Nope....we invaded to stop them from sending out terrorists and to secure their weapons programs in a world where terrorists flew planes into buildings........leaving that country before it was ready to stand on it's own was obama and no one else....we are still in Germany, Italy, South Korea, Japan and the other countries of Europe....Iraq and Afghanistan....we left before they were ready.....because obama is a moron.

Gore won, but didn't.

s president

It did?

Yep.

Nope.

They stopped the bullshit that was going on in Florida, telling them to finish it.

and it seems they later proved that 8 of 10 recounts would have still awarded the election to Bush.

If democrats had their way, they'd still be counting 15 years later trying to find enough votes for Gore
Sorry, Gore won, but Bush was appointed anyway.

No, it doesnt'

you'd only get the ones from the honest gun owners

Gore won, but didn't.

s president

It did?

Yep.

Nope.

The truth is gore lost because he didn't win in his home state of Tennessee or bill clintons home state of Arkansas....had he won either one....there would have been no need for him to steal the election...

Nope....we invaded to stop them from sending out terrorists and to secure their weapons programs in a world where terrorists flew planes into buildings........leaving that country before it was ready to stand on it's own was obama and no one else....we are still in Germany, Italy, South Korea, Japan and the other countries of Europe....Iraq and Afghanistan....we left before they were ready.....because obama is a moron.
Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11. Don't even bother telling that Bush lie. Even Jeb can't manage that one anymore.

No, it doesnt'

Nope.

PantyMyHouse is just loving this!!!
He's expecting us to defend the guy for some reason and he gets to cry about guns at the same time.
We aren't like liberals and black folks,we dont cover for criminals...
This asshole loved guns, of course you'll defend him.

Feel free to point out the post....

Did you sniff a lot of glue when you were in your developmental years? I mean you actually went back and got the post # and you still didnt realize thats not me?

Gore won, but didn't.

s president

It did?

Yep.

Nope.

Bush won Arkansas and Tennessee.....had gore won either one he would have won...

47.9% 48.4%
349px-ElectoralCollege2000.svg.png

Presidential election results map. Red denotes states won by Bush/Cheney,
Blue denotes those won by Gore/Lieberman.

No, it doesnt'

Nope.

He wouldn't get those either.

s president

It did?

Yep.

Nope.

Sorry, Gore won, but Bush was appointed anyway.

Forum List

Back