Another Bush Blunder

Every thread I go on regarding Bush, you give him a free pass. That guy was born a FUBAR and yet, whenever he does wrong, it is the lefts' fault. You ever thought that maybe, just maybe, he ain't up to it and it's HIS fault and those that run/ran his admin. THEY were the ones making the decision. I don't believe a guy who invaded another country under dubious circumstances gives a flying fuck what the left "wingnuts" think. He never has from the moment he was was sworn in in 2001....

He gets no free pass. The problem with you lefties is you don't accuse of him of what he DOES wrong, you accuse him of shit you pull out of your asses that he allegedly does wrong. Your opinions and accusations are never backed with fact, almost always extremist in nature, and amount to little more than appeals to emotionalism.

President Bush had plenty of justification -- nothing dubious about it -- to invade Iraq. So did Clinton. He just preferred to go and along and get along until he could pass the buck onto the next guy.

If he indeed doesn't give a flying fuck what left-wingnuts think, I can easily understand his reasoning.

Forum List

Back