"Another Brick In The Wall"

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Check out your private school choice carefully. Odd things end up being imported here.

According to the rules set by newly-appointed head of John Ferneley College, Natalie Teece, students will be expected to "always smile" and learn to respond to a series of whistle commands given by staff.

Further to this, they must enter the classroom in single file, "never forget to say Sir or Miss", always sit up straight and must "thank your teacher for your lesson" as they leave the room.

Toilet breaks between lessons at the academy are banned, as is walking in a group of more than two people and looking out of windows during class time.

Students are not permitted to turn around if they’re distracted by a noise, or similar, and students are expected to maintain eye contact with the teacher whenever they are talking.

Kids have to wait to be told they can pick up a pen or ruler, and if a teacher greets them with a “hello”, they should make sure their reply is “upbeat”.

Parents slam school rules forcing kids to always smile & respond to WHISTLES

I only have one question in all this.

When they finally earn their degree, will they be able to balance that little piece of kibble on the end of their nose and only eat it when they are told they can do so?

Check out your private school choice carefully. Odd things end up being imported here.

According to the rules set by newly-appointed head of John Ferneley College, Natalie Teece, students will be expected to "always smile" and learn to respond to a series of whistle commands given by staff.

Further to this, they must enter the classroom in single file, "never forget to say Sir or Miss", always sit up straight and must "thank your teacher for your lesson" as they leave the room.

Toilet breaks between lessons at the academy are banned, as is walking in a group of more than two people and looking out of windows during class time.

Students are not permitted to turn around if they’re distracted by a noise, or similar, and students are expected to maintain eye contact with the teacher whenever they are talking.

Kids have to wait to be told they can pick up a pen or ruler, and if a teacher greets them with a “hello”, they should make sure their reply is “upbeat”.

Japan has no Janitor's, the students are the Janitors.

Japan has no Janitor's, the students are the Janitors.
That's rather traditional in Asian schools.

In many martial arts schools in America, the students are also the janitors.

I have a six year old child who is profoundly gifted, like my eldest out of 7 children who is in her mid-30s now.

When she was four years old she was easily learning college level, or at least advanced high school STEM lessons. So I looked into finding a school for gifted children. I visited the nearest one, which is all the way across town. The inside of the building was chock full of stupid disinformative Catastrophic Anthropogenic Climate Change propaganda bullshit all over the walls.

I'm not going to enroll my child in some school like that where the administration is idiotic low IQ idiots.

Therefore, she's being home schooled.

This same situation happened with my eldest child. She was home schooled until the coach of a rival high school soccer team, whose kid played that team, tried to disqualify her by attacking her public school attendance. Without her mother and I realizing it, he got the rules changed. And in order to conform to the the new rules, my daughter had to go to public school, he successfully argued.

Before the rule change she could be home schooled but still play on the city league sports teams, because eligibility depended on what school district an athlete lived in, not their attendance at that school. So her awesome mother enrolled her at the school. And her team beat them.

Last edited:
I have a six year old child who is profoundly gifted, like my eldest out of 7 children who is in her mid-30s now.

When she was four years old she was easily learning college level,....
:rolleyes:
Yeah, it seems that the children of everyone online are super genius prodigies, just like everyone is a super badass fighting champion millionaire with super model wives/girlfriends. Funny how that works.

Yeah, it seems that the children of everyone online are super genius prodigies
Can you provide a few examples?

Do you believe that no individuals are a hell of a lot more intelligent than others? Why or why not?

Do you believe that no individuals are a hell of a lot more intelligent than others? Why or why not?
Hey, I completely believe you. In fact, I imagine she is bending spoons with her mind right now. If you'll excuse me, I have to go wax my private jet then tow it to my personal hanger with my teeth.

Hey, I completely believe you. In fact, I imagine she is bending spoons with her mind right now. If you'll excuse me, I have to go wax my private jet then tow it to my personal hanger with my teeth.
Why are you dodging the questions?

I told you I believe you. What do you want?

I want you to answer the questions that you are continuing to dodge.

Sounds like a truly good place to send a child...

-1.jpg

I want you to answer the questions that you are continuing to dodge.
I very sincerely believe that you and anyone related to you is at least 100-200 times more intelligent than any other life form on this planet. Now I've really got to finish this second coating of wax on the jet or it will get all streaky. I hate that.

And don't forget to include a few sixth-form fagmasters to keep up morale amongst the lower classmen...

10054_1.jpg

The private school has its rules. If you don't like them, then do not send your kids there. What is wrong with that?

All these parents who think private schools are the magic answer are in for quite a surprise. Very many private schools are frankly atrocious. I have seen it. But we live in a binary age: gov schools BAD private schools GOOD

Okay. Go with that

Yeah, it seems that the children of everyone online are super genius prodigies, just like everyone is a super badass fighting champion millionaire with super model wives/girlfriends. Funny how that works.
i am the richest ,smartest fasted, bravest , strongest, best looking man on the internet !:cool:

i am the richest ,smartest fasted, bravest , strongest, best looking man on the internet !:cool:
How can you be when everyone else is too? I'll have to meditate on this inside my giant gold mansion.

Forum List

Back