Another Boy In Blue Attacks a 12 Year Old Child

What's important is...

... what went on before the video...

... what sparked the incident?
No thats not whats important. Short of her having a gun pointed at someone the adult male didnt have an excuse for body slamming the female child and knocking her unconscious.

This is ridiculous. How can a grown man trained in subduing people resort to body slamming a 12 year old girl? These pigs are totally out of control.

Officer slams student to the floor - CNN Video

1. She would not submit to handcuffing.
2. She would not lay down on the floor.
3. The policeman had to forcefully put her on the floor so she would submit to handcuffing.
4. It is not a body slam when Gravity is involve
5. She was stunned, never unconscious .

Last edited:
This is ridiculous. How can a grown man trained in subduing people resort to body slamming a 12 year old girl? These pigs are totally out of control.

Officer slams student to the floor - CNN Video

1. She would not submit to handcuffing.
2. She would not lay down on the floor.
3. The policeman had to forcefully put her on the floor so she would submit to handcuffing.
4. It is not a body slam when Gravity is involve
5. She was stunned, never unconscious .

1. So what?

2. So what?

3. You can put someone on the ground without slamming them.

4. You must be an idiot to believe gravity is not involved in a body slam.

5. Obviously you dont know what "unconscious" means just like your inability to define gravity.

unconscious
adj: not conscious; lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception as if asleep or dead

She looked to be a big girl. She was fighting with another girl so she was submitting to combat. Refusal to follow orders is an invitation to engage in combat with the police.

Not to mention that it was satisfying to see her get what was coming.

It's funny that whiny women want females to be treated like men, but whine in C above high C when they act like men, and are accommodated.

Her parents should have body slammed her long before the police were involved.

It's funny that whiny women want females to be treated like men, but whine in C above high C when they act like men, and are accommodated.

Her parents should have body slammed her long before the police were involved.
I originally thought your problem stemmed from ingesting lead paint chips. Now I understand you were slammed a lot as a child.

When a student becomes disruptive in class and will not obey either teachers or other school authority, then, in order to get class resumed as soon as possible, the disruptive student MUST be removed, even by force, if that is necessary. You can be sure that the officer didn't just barge into the classroom, grab the girl that would have been pointed out and throw her down, he would have assessed the situation and told the student to leave and probably grasped her arm and attempted to usher her out. Once she forcibly resisted, that meant the situation had to escalate to get cooperation. Clearly, she struggled to not cooperate and not leave, that meant physical force became necessary. Once the struggle to get her out was underway and she continued to resist, training to subdue a hostile individual kicked in and forcing her to the ground and handcuffing became necessary and acceptable. If she were my daughter I would have told her she got what she deserved for not cooperating, ended any allowance, taken away any computer access, recommended to the school that they suspend her for a time (which they did) and grounded her for a couple of weeks. If she wouldn't cooperate with being grounded, I would have her put in Juvie if possible.
Bottom line: You obey your parents, teachers and law enforcement; any failure to do so and you have only yourself to blame for the consequences.

Forum List

Back