Another Boy In Blue Attacks a 12 Year Old Child

This is ridiculous. How can a grown man trained in subduing people resort to body slamming a 12 year old girl? These pigs are totally out of control.

Officer slams student to the floor - CNN Video

Should have taken her to woodshed afterwords for a little ass whooping next.

Then he would have probably been dead after her father got through with him.

Or, her daddy would have gotten his add handed to him. If he had raised her Right this wouldn't have happened.

How do you know how he raised her and havent you seen cops get their asses smoked before? This is why I dont care when cops get shot unless I know they are one of the few good ones qualified to be entrusted with the responsibility of policing.

This is ridiculous. How can a grown man trained in subduing people resort to body slamming a 12 year old girl? These pigs are totally out of control.

Or, her daddy would have gotten his add handed to him. If he had raised her Right this wouldn't have happened.

How do you know how he raised her and havent you seen cops get their asses smoked before? This is why I dont care when cops get shot unless I know they are one of the few good ones qualified to be entrusted with the responsibility of policing.

She got in a fight with a cop. That's how I know. She obviously never learned and discipline.

She got in a fight with a cop. That's how I know. She obviously never learned and discipline.

So you were taught to be a pussy? Are you saying that if you dont stand by timidly and allow a cop to mess with you when you havent done anything then you were not raised right? The little girl has more bravery than you is all. The cop could have sexually molested you and you would have just stood there.
laugh.gif

Then the school kids parents should beat the crap out of the dad for raising such a demon.

So you were taught to be a pussy? Are you saying that if you dont stand by timidly and allow a cop to mess with you when you havent done anything then you were not raised right? The little girl has more bravery than you is all. The cop could have sexually molested you and you would have just stood there.
laugh.gif

I was taught discipline. The most important thing I was taught, is to choose my battles wisely.

See me? I've never been to jail, because I'm not stupid enough to do something that would get me sent to jail.

You resist, I have zero sympathy for what happens to you. If she came up to me on the street and became physical she'd get far worse than what she got from the cop. She wouldn't have walked away from the incident if it had been me, cuffed or not.

Then the school kids parents should beat the crap out of the dad for raising such a demon.

Is that what happened to you?

laugh.gif

I was taught discipline. The most important thing I was taught, is to choose my battles wisely.

See me? I've never been to jail, because I'm not stupid enough to do something that would get me sent to jail.
Yes you were taught discipline. You were taught to be a disciplined pussy and fear someone with a badge and uniform. To you thats wise.

You resist, I have zero sympathy for what happens to you. If she came up to me on the street and became physical she'd get far worse than what she got from the cop. She wouldn't have walked away from the incident if it had been me, cuffed or not.
She never became physical until the cop grabbed her. She never walked up to anyone else and became physical either.

laugh.gif

Yes you were taught discipline. You were taught to be a disciplined pussy and fear someone with a badge and uniform. To you thats wise.

I'm genetically capable of behaving in public.

She never became physical until the cop grabbed her. She never walked up to anyone else and became physical either.

That's the wrong time to get physical with a cop...lol

Obviously she resisted in some way or he wouldn't have grabbed her. Even verbal resistance in sufficient to warrant a beating in my mind.

That's the wrong time to get physical with a cop...lol
Thats what all timid people say.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Translation....."I would have let the cop molest me."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What kind of sexual deviant are you that you thought of that scenario?

You must be a pretty tough guy to beat up on women.
laugh.gif

Men, women, teens, etc..... it makes no difference. If you come at me physically, I am going to put you down. By physical force, defensive spray, blade, blunt instrument, or bullet; whatever it takes.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What kind of sexual deviant are you that you thought of that scenario?
Had nothing to do with sexual deviance. It was your self admitted passive stance when it comes to submitting to cops. Its ok but its just amusing to see the pussification of grown men such as yourself cheering on a cop body slamming a female child that is obviously less submissive than you are. No wonder the females complain about not being able to find real men in your genetic communities.

You must be a pretty tough guy to beat up on women.
laugh.gif

Men, women, teens, etc..... it makes no difference. If you come at me physically, I am going to put you down. By physical force, defensive spray, blade, blunt instrument, or bullet; whatever it takes.
Yeah but she never came at anyone. You keep missing it. Are you really short or something?

What's important is...

... what went on before the video...

... what sparked the incident?

She's 12 years old, idiot. A little girl. You're OK with a cop tossing around children? You're the perfect dupe for a police state. I hope someday soon a cop grabs you and throws you to the ground...for whatever reason he chooses.
Keep in mind, most 12 year girls are at their adult height or close. In THIS case (and I take them all one at a time), it looks like she was out of control and the cop did the right thing. I know that monday morning quarterbacking is so easy tho.

Obviously you never seen a fight that involved cops. I've been involved couple of times when I was in high school and I was the bad guy. I was even resisting big time but I was never slammed to the floor. They should fire that asshole.
I travel to Asia quite a bit and I've seen many fights that involved adults and cops but they never handle people like that. Let a alone a kid.

Forum List

Back