Another Boy In Blue Attacks a 12 Year Old Child

When a student becomes disruptive in class and will not obey either teachers or other school authority, then, in order to get class resumed as soon as possible, the disruptive student MUST be removed, even by force, if that is necessary. You can be sure that the officer didn't just barge into the classroom, grab the girl that would have been pointed out and throw her down, he would have assessed the situation and told the student to leave and probably grasped her arm and attempted to usher her out. Once she forcibly resisted, that meant the situation had to escalate to get cooperation. Clearly, she struggled to not cooperate and not leave, that meant physical force became necessary. Once the struggle to get her out was underway and she continued to resist, training to subdue a hostile individual kicked in and forcing her to the ground and handcuffing became necessary and acceptable. If she were my daughter I would have told her she got what she deserved for not cooperating, ended any allowance, taken away any computer access, recommended to the school that they suspend her for a time (which they did) and grounded her for a couple of weeks. If she wouldn't cooperate with being grounded, I would have her put in Juvie if possible.
Bottom line: You obey your parents, teachers and law enforcement; any failure to do so and you have only yourself to blame for the consequences.
They werent in class.

They werent fighting.

The cop is a feral piece of garbage.

Clearly, the kid was the feral piece of garbage and the cop was doing his job. The school suspended that feral piece of garbage as they were on school property, as for the cop, he did his job. Compliments to the cop and a much needed belt to the derriere of the feral piece of garbage.

Clearly, the kid was the feral piece of garbage and the cop was doing his job. The school suspended that feral piece of garbage as they were on school property, as for the cop, he did his job. Compliments to the cop and a much needed belt to the derriere of the feral piece of garbage.
Obviously the cop was a feral pig He was suspended longer than she was. Your previous story doesnt quite match up with reality.

This is ridiculous. How can a grown man trained in subduing people resort to body slamming a 12 year old girl? These pigs are totally out of control.

Officer slams student to the floor - CNN Video

1. She would not submit to handcuffing.
2. She would not lay down on the floor.
3. The policeman had to forcefully put her on the floor so she would submit to handcuffing.
4. It is not a body slam when Gravity is involve
5. She was stunned, never unconscious .

She was not slammed? Maybe you are watching the wrong video. She was stunned....... But it could have been worse. Ace. If I'm the parents of that girl I will sue the heck of this lousy cop.

What's important is...

... what went on before the video...

... what sparked the incident?

She's 12 years old, idiot. A little girl. You're OK with a cop tossing around children? You're the perfect dupe for a police state. I hope someday soon a cop grabs you and throws you to the ground...for whatever reason he chooses.

This is ridiculous. How can a grown man trained in subduing people resort to body slamming a 12 year old girl? These pigs are totally out of control.

3. The policeman had to forcefully put her on the floor so she would submit to handcuffing.

Here's the stamp for your forehead. Wear it proudly.

Warning-Police-State.jpg

I agree with this.^

What's important is...

She's 12 years old, idiot. A little girl. You're OK with a cop tossing around children? You're the perfect dupe for a police state. I hope someday soon a cop grabs you and throws you to the ground...for whatever reason he chooses.
Keep in mind, most 12 year girls are at their adult height or close. In THIS case (and I take them all one at a time), it looks like she was out of control and the cop did the right thing. I know that monday morning quarterbacking is so easy tho.

I agree with this.^

bod·y slam
noun
WRESTLING
  1. a move (illegal in some codes) in which the opponent's body is lifted and then thrown hard onto the floor.

stunned
KO'd, kayoed, knocked out, out
unconscious
not conscious; lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception as if asleep or dead

Last edited:
What's important is...

Keep in mind, most 12 year girls are at their adult height or close. In THIS case (and I take them all one at a time), it looks like she was out of control and the cop did the right thing. I know that monday morning quarterbacking is so easy tho.
The 2 resource officers that work with my wife say he should loose his job. I wouldnt do that to grown woman.

Obviously the cop was a feral pig He was suspended longer than she was. Your previous story doesnt quite match up with reality.
PC suspended the policeman.

PC suspended the policeman.
Says here the San Antonio school district suspended him.

VIDEO: San Antonio school police officer slams 12-year-old

"Officer Kehm has been placed on paid administrative leave while the school administration and the district police investigate the video."

"“It’s very concerning. It’s alarming to see this,” district spokesperson Leslie Price told reporters. “And while we want to get all the details, I want people to know that excessive force will not be tolerated in this district.”"

Should have taken her to woodshed afterwords for a little ass whooping next.

Then he would have probably been dead after her father got through with him.

Or, her daddy would have gotten his add handed to him. If he had raised her Right this wouldn't have happened.

It's funny that whiny women want females to be treated like men, but whine in C above high C when they act like men, and are accommodated.

Her parents should have body slammed her long before the police were involved.
I originally thought your problem stemmed from ingesting lead paint chips. Now I understand you were slammed a lot as a child.

Actually, never. I was well-raised, and knew the boundaries.

It's funny that whiny women want females to be treated like men, but whine in C above high C when they act like men, and are accommodated.

Her parents should have body slammed her long before the police were involved.
I originally thought your problem stemmed from ingesting lead paint chips. Now I understand you were slammed a lot as a child.

Actually, never. I was well-raised, and knew the boundaries.
Because you were slammed.

Forum List

Back