Another bomb cyclone brewing as part of West Coast storm train

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Who do we have on the west coast. Dana7360 I believe is in the Seattle area but that's a bit inland. Anyway, if you're on the beach like me, batten down the hatches!

A powerful bomb cyclone that reached maximum intensity over the northern Pacific Thursday afternoon marked the beginning of an intense and stormy stretch for the West Coast. That storm will continue to send additional storms into the region through next Tuesday, unleashing nearly 2 feet of rain in some areas and up to 8 feet of snow over the mountains. Even though the precipitation is much needed across the drought-stricken region, it could lead to serious flooding, mudslides and significant threats to lives and property.​

Who do we have on the west coast. Dana7360 I believe is in the Seattle area but that's a bit inland. Anyway, if you're on the beach like me, batten down the hatches!

A powerful bomb cyclone that reached maximum intensity over the northern Pacific Thursday afternoon marked the beginning of an intense and stormy stretch for the West Coast. That storm will continue to send additional storms into the region through next Tuesday, unleashing nearly 2 feet of rain in some areas and up to 8 feet of snow over the mountains. Even though the precipitation is much needed across the drought-stricken region, it could lead to serious flooding, mudslides and significant threats to lives and property.​

I bet Newsom did nothing about those leaky reservoirs too.

Forum List

Back