Another Black Man "Blaming whites for his failure"

Yep. Here we have another failed black man making up racism to cover for his failure. :auiqs.jpg:

COLIN POWELL EMAILS EXPOSE HIS OPINION ON RACISM IN THE GOP

For years, Colin Powell has been one of the Republicans used as an example of how the GOP simply cannot be racist. How can we be racist when Colin Powell thinks we’re cool?

Well, this week, DCLeaks.com has released a batch of personal emails from the Former Secretary of State and retired four-star general. In these leaked emails, Powell let’s some real talk fly. He gives his opinion on the Republican Party as a whole…

In an email from May of this year, with the subject line “racism,” Powell reiterated a position he had taken in that past, writing, “Or as I said before the 2012 election, ‘There is a level of intolerance in parts of the Republican Party.’” – BuzzFeed

But some of the most biting comments from Powell are directed at the 2015 Republican Candidate for President… Donald Trump who he refers to as “a national disgrace” and an “international pariah.”

I guess liberals told him that racism exists so he could feel like a victim. And isn't he one of those "independent blacks" who are not in the so called democrat plantation?

Yep Colin Powell only whines about racism because he's jealous of sucessful blacks.

*whines about intolerance*

*supports black israelites*

Pick one

What do you think Colin has to say about average black american elites and their thoughts on race/ lol

Who do you think he believes is more racist? I know who is. And so does he. And so do you

Powell is and always has been a swamp creature---a racist one. He whines like Oprah whines---they are successful and have used their skin color to be successful (neither would be anyone if they were a different color) and blame skin color to make excuses for their fellow blacks and why certain ones like themselves should have special accomodations made to them.
Can you explain how those two wouldn't be successful?

I've never had a lot of respect for Powell, just as I never had a lot of respect for Eisenhower. Both did their jobs well, but both were politicians in uniforms, not leaders. One thing Powell did that I admire was to tell Bush that without an exit plan, he would resign before committing troops to Desert Shield and Desert Storm.

I've never had a lot of respect for Powell, just as I never had a lot of respect for Eisenhower. Both did their jobs well, but both were politicians in uniforms, not leaders. One thing Powell did that I admire was to tell Bush that without an exit plan, he would resign before committing troops to Desert Shield and Desert Storm.
they were not leaders?.....

I liked Colin Powell but I must say that I lost a bit of respect for him when he caved in on Iraq AFTER the event. He seemed to take the media shit to heart. He did a damn fine job there and frankly SHOULD have made Bush aware in the strongest terms possible that there needed to be a WHOLE plan. As for the war itself; I am not one who looks at hindsight and seeks out excuses and scapegoats. They went with the Intel they had and frankly did a fantastic job. I'm still pissed at the Turks keeping the 4Th army from the battlefields. Assholes!!!

If he has become a tad bnt then so be it. I take him less seriously now.

Greg

they were not leaders?.....
Nope, both were military bureaucrats and politicians. I don't think Ike ever led troops in battle, the closest Powell came to leading troops was as an advisor to an ARVIN unit where he stepped on a punji stake and had his tour of duty cut short. His next tour in Vietnam was as a major who investigated My Lai. He was already a military bureaucrat.

Nope, both were military bureaucrats and politicians. I don't think Ike ever led troops in battle, the closest Powell came to leading troops was as an advisor to an ARVIN unit where he stepped on a punji stake and had his tour of duty cut short. His next tour in Vietnam was as a major who investigated My Lai. He was already a military bureaucrat.
many peoples lives were their responsibility.....you dont get to where they got to by not showing some leadership ability...

DETROIT (FOX 2) - Farmington Hills Police are holding a press conference Friday afternoon shortly after a suspect in the kidnapping and rape of a 9-year-old girl will be formally charged in the case.

The suspect, Aaron McDonald, was arraigned on charges including abduction, criminal sexual conduct, strangulation, and torture. Prosecutor Karen McDonald (no relation to the suspect) said the victim likely would not have survived had she not escaped when she did.

According to police, McDonald lured the 9-year-old girl into his 2016 Jeep Renegade before driving to a parking lot between the abduction and location where the girl was later found.

In that parking lot, King said he tried to sexually assault the girl in the car but she fought back. That's when King said he abducted her, sexually assaulted her, and then strangled and bound her before she was able to escape.

As police investigated and secured probable cause for his arrest, King said they monitored McDonald's activities to ensure he wouldn't harm anyone else. He was arrested Thursday.

1634584687606.png

Yep. Here we have another failed black man making up racism to cover for his failure. :auiqs.jpg:

For years, Colin Powell has been one of the Republicans used as an example of how the GOP simply cannot be racist. How can we be racist when Colin Powell thinks we’re cool?

Well, this week, DCLeaks.com has released a batch of personal emails from the Former Secretary of State and retired four-star general. In these leaked emails, Powell let’s some real talk fly. He gives his opinion on the Republican Party as a whole…

In an email from May of this year, with the subject line “racism,” Powell reiterated a position he had taken in that past, writing, “Or as I said before the 2012 election, ‘There is a level of intolerance in parts of the Republican Party.’” – BuzzFeed

But some of the most biting comments from Powell are directed at the 2015 Republican Candidate for President… Donald Trump who he refers to as “a national disgrace” and an “international pariah.”

I guess liberals told him that racism exists so he could feel like a victim. And isn't he one of those "independent blacks" who are not in the so called democrat plantation?

Yep Colin Powell only whines about racism because he's jealous of sucessful blacks.

Goddamn, negro, just how fucking stupid are you?

You would be hard-pressed to find a more successful black man than Colin Powell. You could argue Obama, but his career went by like a New York minute compared to Powell's.

Colin Powell's life was a life of dedicated service with purpose. That's something a bitch pussy negro like you will never know. You never heard him whining about whites doing better or having more. He was clearly a man who could achieve the lofty goals he set for himself. He didn't blame others when he failed (unlike pussy negroes like you). He even threatened to to boycott a world conference on racism in South Africa some years back because of the inclusion of reparations for slavery was being considered for the agenda.

Oh, and he had a personal net worth of over $60 million when he died.

So, yeah, you wouldn't know a successful black man if he kicked your teeth in, Sambo, so maybe you should just shut the fuck up...

Pretty smart man.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
*whines about intolerance*

*supports black israelites*

Pick one

What do you think Colin has to say about average black american elites and their thoughts on race/ lol

Who do you think he believes is more racist? I know who is. And so does he. And so do you

I am sure Powell did not see things like you do. I know who is more racist too. Whites like you.

I am sure Powell did not see things like you do. I know who is more racist too. Whites like you.

Powell was like me the son of a mixed immigrant.

So he very much did no doubt see things like me.

As we both know very very common. Hah, pull your pants up.

Only difference between us is I have kin who fought for the fuckinng union so guilt tripping me isn't going to work.

many peoples lives were their responsibility.....you dont get to where they got to by not showing some leadership ability...
No, you get promoted above Full Bird by being politically astute and never doing anything to upset superior officers or politicians. Any flag Officer is a politician first, last and always. In WWII there were still some combat generals, but the writing was already on the wall.

No, you get promoted above Full Bird by being politically astute and never doing anything to upset superior officers or politicians. Any flag Officer is a politician first, last and always. In WWII there were still some combat generals, but the writing was already on the wall.
if you say so AZ.....

Forum List

Back