Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Make no mistake. 7 shots seems a bit excessive. But the bottom line here is that Jacob Blake is to blame for Jacob Blake's misfortune.
The police officers were responding to a domestic violence call. They didn't pluck Jacob Blake off the street at random and shoot him. They were detaining an individual, Jacob Blake, who had an outstanding warrant. Jacob Blake chose to be stupid, or maybe arrogant, and disobey the police officers commands. The police officers tried to subdue Jacob Blake with "less than lethal force" a taser, which was ineffective for whatever reason. Jacob Blake, may, or may not have been carrying a knife, a lethal weapon, which according to eye witness account, Jacob Blake was ordered repeatedly to drop. Jacob Blake then proceeded to open his car door and reach inside, perhaps to access a more lethal weapon to assault the officers. Regardless, the FACT remains that Jacob Blake CHOSE to disregard the police officers commands. Jacob Blake CHOSE his fate. Had Jacob Blake done what he is supposed to do when given instructions by a police officer, which is to comply, he would be walking and not lying in a hospital bed fighting for his life. He is to blame for what happened in Kenosha, WI.....NOT the Police officers.

I'd like to see those investigatory, and ballistics you seem privy to...

I can see you're fan of common sense.

There was one cop standing behind Blake when the shots were fired. Unless you're going to claim some "magic bullet" theory it would stand that the only person who was in a position to shoot him in the back is the person standing behind him....

Oh but you most certainly have....So, you DON'T have some secret insight into the investigaion, or the ballistics....What you have is an opinion based on an edited portion of a video at the scene...So, I am sorry, I don't take that your opinion is objective at all...I think you are hoping that the officer is charged, and convicted..

The level of ignorance and stupidity you display here is almost unnerving.

Why would I "hope" he's charged? It benefits me not at all. If the investigation determines that he should be charged with murder, I'm fine with that. Likewise, if the investigation determines that he should not be charged with murder, I'm equally fine with that, as well.

Whether you believe that or not is almost as meaningless as you are. I'm not here to convince you of anything, and you've already shown us that you're too fucking stupid to actually understand what people say...

You said you were a cop for 8 years....Why'd you leave the force?

That's not at all pertinent to what I said but, just for kicks...

I was a military cop. And, I assure you, the level of training a federal law enforcement officer (and that's what military cops are) gets is far superior to what almost any municipality offers their police officers.

I left because I retired from the military...
I was a military cop. And, I assure you, the level of training a federal law enforcement officer (and that's what military cops are) gets is far superior to what almost any municipality offers their police officers
Thank you for that point. It is important as not only were you better trained but you had very clear rules of engagement when it comes to the use of lethal force. There is no immunity for the military. If you got it wrong, you could go to prison. Civilian cops need the same guardrails to check their behavior.

Except he didn't have a knife in his hand

How many times do I have to post the photo of the knife in his hand?
Why didn’t the local LEO preliminary reports did not mention he was carrying a knife?
You people lie a lot.

The guy across the street with the cell phone video said he heard the cops yelling put down the knife.
Blake admitted he had a knife. They found a knife in the car after he was shot.

Watch the video. Slow it down. You can see the knife in his left hand at about 28 seconds.

It was a justified shooting.

You are lying again Todd. How do you know that is a knife it could be the car keys or sunglass.
If he has a knife in his hand. Why didn’t they just shoot him right there when he was walking front of the SUV. Why wait till he opened the door? Then shot him cowardly 7 times at the back while his 3 kids are inside the car. They found knife inside the car doesn’t mean he will use it against them.

Why didn’t the local LEO mentioned he has a knife in his hand? Police union is not involved in the investigation.

Shooting was not justified. It’s a murder.

A black man quietly walking into his truck was shot by a cop. His children were watching in the truck.
Here's the video. Anyone feel free to tell me why this man got shot. This is murder.
Expect huge protests. Not just on Wisconsin. But in the nation.

You left out most of the events leading up to the shooting.

You should consider a job working for the liberal media. You will fit right in at CNN or MSNBC.

Tackle him, kick him, trip him before reaching his door. There are 3 cops right there vs one dude.
If he’s holding a knife thats an unnecessary risk

why dont black people stop resisting arrest?
Only one that say he has a knife is the police union and not even involved in the investigation and people like you. I keep repeating over and over that local LEO did not mentioned he has a knife in his left hand.

Why don’t black people stop resisting arrest??? Maybe you are missing something big...... it’s very simple. They do not trust police officers. They got shot even inside their own house, they got rough up even they are not resisting, they got checked even inside their own house. They are not safe even inside their own home..... they got murdered even he was already subdued with handcuffs. Now you tell me how a black people should react when they see a police officer? I have lots of black friends and they hate police officers. Lots of blacks and Hispanics are stopped at traffic check their id then let go after no violations. Even at age of 8 yo black kids are scared of police officers. Police brutalities are more common than you think. Time to make a change and address the issues.

Why is responsibility for your own well being so utterly foreign to liberals?
It’s not about liberals. You seems to forget or purposely ignored that police brutalities by bad cops and cover up are more common than you think. Shooting of blacks are more common than you think. It’s just that most are not recorded.

Except he didn't have a knife in his hand

How many times do I have to post the photo of the knife in his hand?
Why didn’t the local LEO preliminary reports did not mention he was carrying a knife?
You people lie a lot.

The guy across the street with the cell phone video said he heard the cops yelling put down the knife.
Blake admitted he had a knife. They found a knife in the car after he was shot.

Watch the video. Slow it down. You can see the knife in his left hand at about 28 seconds.

It was a justified shooting.

You are lying again Todd. How do you know that is a knife it could be the car keys or sunglass.
If he has a knife in his hand. Why didn’t they just shoot him right there when he was walking front of the SUV. Why wait till he opened the door? Then shot him cowardly 7 times at the back while his 3 kids are inside the car. They found knife inside the car doesn’t mean he will use it against them.

Why didn’t the local LEO mentioned he has a knife in his hand? Police union is not involved in the investigation.

Shooting was not justified. It’s a murder.

Why didn’t they just shoot him right there when he was walking front of the SUV.

There were civilians, kids, who may have been hit if they fired while he was walking around the vehicle.

Why wait till he opened the door?

He may have ceased his dumbassery and stopped resisting....

Then shot him cowardly 7 times at the back while his 3 kids are inside the car.

What kind of heartless moron puts his children in harm's way like that.....oh, Jacob Blake.

They found knife inside the car doesn’t mean he will use it against them.

Exactly! They should have waited until he stabbed or shot a cop or two, before they fired, just to make it fair.

Why didn’t the local LEO mentioned he has a knife in his hand?

Cops were yelling for him to drop the knife in his hand.
Low IQ criminal should have listened.

It’s not about liberals. You seems to forget or purposely ignored that police brutalities by bad cops and cover up are more common than you think. Shooting of blacks are more common than you think. It’s just that most are not recorded.
No it is recorded when a black man dies so no go on that fake.
Black males kill each other at 100X the rate that white police kill black males. It’s all about personal conduct but far easier to blame then take responsibility and change

Black males kill each other at 100X the rate that white police kill black males. It’s all about personal conduct but far easier to blame then take responsibility and change
Black males kill each other at 100X the rate that white police kill black males.
Nice strawman, loser.
That in no way negates the problems with how black folks are policed.

Black males kill each other at 100X the rate that white police kill black males.
Nice strawman, loser.
In order to be negated there first has to be one. No straw man at all, just facts and stats that are emotion killers

Nice strawman, loser.
In order to be negated there first has to be one. No straw man at all, just facts and stats that are emotion killers
One has nothing to do with the other, dope.

Nice strawman, loser.
One has nothing to do with the other, dope.
Only in your bitter little heart do they have nothing to do with each other.
Farcesky and Nuts

We’re not just fighting for equality and justice, we’re fighting for our LIVES. We’re fighting so we don’t have to move with fear in a country we built

For the people crying about how mean and racist the murderous cops are, have you acknowledged and discussed this hypothetical?

The police do not shoot, and Blake drives away. As he drives, he realizes his freedom is over. Well he's not going back to prison damn it. He drives into oncoming traffic.. preferring to end his life and take the innocent children out of this cruel, unfair world also.

Do you then fault the cops, who in this hypothetical did not protect these children from death?

Around my neighborhood, a black man was shot in similar fashion. Just as he was evading police, knife in hand no question, he tried to enter the very same convenience store that called the police in fear of him.

Despite many shouts to stop, he would not. They shot him dead.

Cries and protests. Ask yourself, what happens if this man had entered the convenience store and killed one of the customers or workers in there?

THE POLICE CAN NOT ALLOW INNOCENT CITIZENS TO BE HURT OR KILLED BECAUSE A MAN OF ANY COLOR ESCALATES POTENTIAL VIOLENCE.

If either man stops in his tracks hands up, they would be alive and get their day in court. That is what we do here.

"You don't trust the police"? then maybe you should not do illegal things? maybe when you are caught, you are better off doing as you're told and more likely live to see another day?

Tackle him, kick him, trip him before reaching his door. There are 3 cops right there vs one dude.
If he’s holding a knife thats an unnecessary risk

why dont black people stop resisting arrest?
Only one that say he has a knife is the police union and not even involved in the investigation and people like you. I keep repeating over and over that local LEO did not mentioned he has a knife in his left hand.

Why don’t black people stop resisting arrest??? Maybe you are missing something big...... it’s very simple. They do not trust police officers. They got shot even inside their own house, they got rough up even they are not resisting, they got checked even inside their own house. They are not safe even inside their own home..... they got murdered even he was already subdued with handcuffs. Now you tell me how a black people should react when they see a police officer? I have lots of black friends and they hate police officers. Lots of blacks and Hispanics are stopped at traffic check their id then let go after no violations. Even at age of 8 yo black kids are scared of police officers. Police brutalities are more common than you think. Time to make a change and address the issues.

This is bullshit... They dont trust police because almost every damn time there is an incident, people lie about it, embellish it, rush to judgement all the while some Benjamin Crump m-fer tries to profit from the whole thing by stirring up the whole world.

Treyvon Martin was a great example. As soon as that shit went public, there was a rush to judgement, and all these news stories came out. Yes, Zimmerman was a weirdo but his story seemed to check out. The police let him go. But noooooo, that wasnt cool, so there was condemnation from the media and intense airing of outcry by the locals in Florida and then blacks all across the country got on board. They even convinced the DOJ to launch a Federal investigation. And in the end, everyone came to the same conclusion that the Florida cops came to in the first place. The story seemed to check out. Do you realize how much damage was done to the black community in that case? Obama, " If I had a son...." WTF! Of course a lot of people were disappointed in the outcome.. but you know who wasnt disappointed? The media. They made a TON of money from clicks and views and story after story. Outrage produces income. Outrage also produces voters but thats a story for another time.

Michael Brown - Dont even get me started. This was bullshit from the beginning. "Hands up!! Don't shoot!" People all out protesting and making signs and the whole time, the media is making money because people are outraged. Facts and truth be damned. That guy was guilty as hell.

And when these people get acquitted by the justice system, guess what, more outrage - more clicks, more views, more income. Blacks being scared is a good thing for media outlets...

We dont know what happened or what the police did or didnt say

so if you think he didnt have a knife thats your privilage

But sooner we will know the facts and I suspect the cops will be cleared of wrongdoing

and thats my opinion

Forum List

Back