Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

Walking to his car to get a weapon??..Three cops calmly followed him around his car, not making any attempt to stop him, so obviously they didn't think he was going for a weapon or they would have tackled him before he got to his car door. Yet as soon as he opens his car door a cop presses a gun to his back and fires seven times. Piss poor police training.

Okay, so let's say he did have a knife on him. He certainly wasn't "brandishing" it.

In his hand, didn't drop it when they told him to......that doesn't count as brandishing? LOL!

No, it doesn't.

brandishing
  1. to wave or flourish (something, especially a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement.

He wasn't waving the knife around..

But he was walking away and not an imminent threat.
He was a threat. How long before he could be an imminent threat?
A second? Less?

Maybe, maybe longer.

A cop can't shoot someone he thinks might become an imminent threat. The person needs to actually be an imminent threat...

But then there's more to question. It's been suggested by many here that he was reaching into his car to get a knife.
The suggestion is he was going for a gun.

Well, then that suggestion is wrong. There was no gun. But the suggestion has still been made that he was reaching for a knife...

I don't know a single law enforcement official or officer who believes that the only way to resolve that incident was to shoot Blake in the back seven times...
So shoot him once, then wait to see if he did grab a gun? Maybe shoot him a second time, to see if he suddenly realized his error? LOL!

Wow, you're pretty fucking stupid.

You don't shoot once. You shoot twice; double tap, center mass.

You're clueless. You should stop pretending that you're not...

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

Walking to his car to get a weapon??..Three cops calmly followed him around his car, not making any attempt to stop him, so obviously they didn't think he was going for a weapon or they would have tackled him before he got to his car door. Yet as soon as he opens his car door a cop presses a gun to his back and fires seven times. Piss poor police training.

obviously they didn't think he was going for a weapon or they would have tackled him before he got to his car door.

Tackling a guy with a knife in his hand who already brushed off 3 cops who were trying to subdue him. Brilliant!

Okay, so let's say he did have a knife on him. He certainly wasn't "brandishing" it.

In his hand, didn't drop it when they told him to......that doesn't count as brandishing? LOL!

No, it doesn't.

brandishing
  1. to wave or flourish (something, especially a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement.

But he was walking away and not an imminent threat.
He was a threat. How long before he could be an imminent threat?
A second? Less?

Maybe, maybe longer.

A cop can't shoot someone he thinks might become an imminent threat. The person needs to actually be an imminent threat...

But then there's more to question. It's been suggested by many here that he was reaching into his car to get a knife.
The suggestion is he was going for a gun.

Well, then that suggestion is wrong. There was no gun. But the suggestion has still been made that he was reaching for a knife...

I don't know a single law enforcement official or officer who believes that the only way to resolve that incident was to shoot Blake in the back seven times...
So shoot him once, then wait to see if he did grab a gun? Maybe shoot him a second time, to see if he suddenly realized his error? LOL!

You don't shoot once. You shoot twice; double tap, center mass.

You're clueless. You should stop pretending that you're not...

It would have taken less than a second for him to go from holding it in his hand to waving it around. Should the cop have waited until he was being stabbed, just to be fair?

A cop can't shoot someone he thinks might become an imminent threat.

Reaching into a car......he's a threat.

Well, then that suggestion is wrong. There was no gun.

Well, golly, if only the cop could see into the future, or read Jacob's mind, like you........

Coming from you, that's funny.

You shoot twice; double tap, center mass.

Can't wait until you provide a cop manual that agrees with your claim

Oh, so is that supposed to close the case then? YOU Don't know, or believe that the situation went down in YOUR approved manner of events? Give us a break.....The investigation will be done, and if appropiate, charges will be filed, and the officer will have his day in court...What you are demanding is called "mob justice". That's not what we do here in America.

I've demanded no such thing, so don't be stupid. All I've done is express my opinion; exactly what you have done. Stop filling your diaper over it.

I was in law enforcement for eight years. I was trained in the use of deadly force and in the concepts of escalation of force. In my educated opinion (and it's exactly that; an educated opinion, it was wrong for the cop to fire seven rounds into the back of someone who he was not certain had a gun.

Of course the cop will have his day in court. I just happen to believe that day will be a bit darker for him than you do...

Tell you what, dipshit: I'll produce that manual as soon as you produce the one which states it's appropriate, in any circumstance, to shoot someone in the back seven times.

I'll wait...

Last edited:

obviously they didn't think he was going for a weapon or they would have tackled him before he got to his car door.

Tackling a guy with a knife in his hand who already brushed off 3 cops who were trying to subdue him. Brilliant!

One problem..there is no knife in his hands as he's walking around the front of his car and there is no one trying to subdue him with any take down measures...they are just following him with guns drawn.

Tell youo what, dipshit: I'll produce that manual as soon as you produce the one which states it's appropriate, in any circumstance, to shoot someone in the back seven times.

I'll wait...

produce the one which states it's appropriate

Shoot until the threat is neutralized.

in any circumstance, to shoot someone in the back seven times.

Obviously you have to wait until he turns around with a weapon, because you're only allowed to shoot a perp in the front. After a count of three. After telling him you really, really mean it.

It's not like he'd be a threat to the cop in the front of the car or the bystanders on the passenger side. You just HAVE TO WAIT until he turns around. Even if it means letting him drive away with kids in the car. LOL!

I don't believe there has ever been a unarmed black person shot by the police that didn't somehow deserve it some way...

The closet one who may have been considered an "angel" is Botham Jean.....but even he was somehow at fault because he didn't obey police commands....

One problem..there is no knife in his hands as he's walking around the front of his car and there is no one trying to subdue him with any take down measures...they are just following him with guns drawn.

One problem..there is no knife in his hands

1598642023786.png

Oh, so is that supposed to close the case then? YOU Don't know, or believe that the situation went down in YOUR approved manner of events? Give us a break.....The investigation will be done, and if appropiate, charges will be filed, and the officer will have his day in court...What you are demanding is called "mob justice". That's not what we do here in America.
Genius, don't get all lawyerly with us. This whole discussion forum is full of theories that people put forth to add to the conversations that are ultimately irrelevant - we are not solving any social problems, here. We are just shooting the shit, trying to prove ourselves smarter than everyone else.

Just like everyone else, your comments mean nothing.

Tell youo what, dipshit: I'll produce that manual as soon as you produce the one which states it's appropriate, in any circumstance, to shoot someone in the back seven times.

I'll wait...

produce the one which states it's appropriate

Shoot until the threat is neutralized.

in any circumstance, to shoot someone in the back seven times.

Obviously you have to wait until he turns around with a weapon, because you're only allowed to shoot a perp in the front. After a count of three. After telling him you really, really mean it.

It's not like he'd be a threat to the cop in the front of the car or the bystanders on the passenger side. You just HAVE TO WAIT until he turns around. Even if it means letting him drive away with kids in the car. LOL!

You're an idiot. You're too fucking stupid to converse with...

That picture of him trying to get away from the police and get into his car is evidence enough for how and why he got shot

Forum List

Back