Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

But there was no weapon.
There was a knife in the floorboard of Blake's car

I'd not heard that.

But think about this; put yourself in Blake's head for a second.

Here you are, with three cops who've drawn down on you. "You know what?", you say to yourself, "I bet if I can get to that Buck knife on my floorboard and wave it at them they'll back off."

Does that sound even remotely reasonable or sane to you?

But there was no weapon.

Originally in his hand.

1598632149810.png

But there was no weapon.

Originally in his hand.

View attachment 381210
The reports are unclear and contradictory

I think the cops had to prepare for the worst

which in this case would be a handgun in his car that he was reaching for

The picture shows the knife.
Witnesses heard the cops telling him to drop the knife.
A good shoot.

But there was no weapon.

Originally in his hand.

View attachment 381210

A good shoot.

I think it's pretty difficult to conclude that the photo shows him holding a knife. That could be almost anything.

And there's no such thing as a "good shoot" when it includes seven bullets into someone's back...

You don't know if that's knife, dope.

Doesn't look like a knife to me.

Again, you know from AFTER that he didn't shoot the cop. The cop on the spot doesn't know that.

Obviously you want dead cops and a race war. There is no way you could be that clueless. Saying the cop had to allow him to reach into his car and can do nothing is saying you want the cop to get killed

We already have a race war, stupid. Trump started it.

What I would like to see is cops reformed so incidents like this don't happen.

And what does this "reformation" look like to you?

But there was no weapon.

Originally in his hand.

View attachment 381210

A good shoot.

I think it's pretty difficult to conclude that the photo shows him holding a knife. That could be almost anything.

And there's no such thing as a "good shoot" when it includes seven bullets into someone's back...

It doesn't matter what YOU conclude it was, or wasn't...Police on the scene were ordering him to "drop the knife".... THEY, not YOU were in the position to see clearly what was in his hand....So, think about this, he had an active warrant for his arrest, he was disobeying lawful orders from police, he was brandishing a weapon, and he was entering a car with three children in it....These officers had no choice.

But there was no weapon.

Originally in his hand.

View attachment 381210

A good shoot.

It doesn't matter what YOU conclude it was, or wasn't...Police on the scene were ordering him to "drop the knife".... THEY, not YOU were in the position to see clearly what was in his hand....So, think about this, he had an active warrant for his arrest, he was disobeying lawful orders from police, he was brandishing a weapon, and he was entering a car with three children in it....These officers had no choice.

Okay, so let's say he did have a knife on him. He certainly wasn't "brandishing" it. In the video I've seen, he was walking away from the police. Now, if you've got a video in which he turns on the police and threatens him with a knife, I'd love to see it. But he was walking away and not an imminent threat.

But then there's more to question. It's been suggested by many here that he was reaching into his car to get a knife. If he already had a knife in his hand, why would he have to reachinto his car for one?

The guy was shot in the back seven times. I don't know a single law enforcement official or officer who believes that the only way to resolve that incident was to shoot Blake in the back seven times...

But there was no weapon.

Originally in his hand.

View attachment 381210

So, he had the knife in his hand as he walked to his vehicle, but then reached into his vehicle to get a knife?

Sorry, but that makes exactly zero sense...

Looks like he may have half realized he fucked up and tried to ditch the knife.
Or he dropped it after they shot him.

But there was no weapon.

Originally in his hand.

View attachment 381210

A good shoot.

Okay, so let's say he did have a knife on him. He certainly wasn't "brandishing" it. In the video I've seen, he was walking away from the police. Now, if you've got a video in which he turns on the police and threatens him with a knife, I'd love to see it. But he was walking away and not an imminent threat.

But then there's more to question. It's been suggested by many here that he was reaching into his car to get a knife. If he already had a knife in his hand, why would he have to reachinto his car for one?

The guy was shot in the back seven times. I don't know a single law enforcement official or officer who believes that the only way to resolve that incident was to shoot Blake in the back seven times...

Oh, so is that supposed to close the case then? YOU Don't know, or believe that the situation went down in YOUR approved manner of events? Give us a break.....The investigation will be done, and if appropiate, charges will be filed, and the officer will have his day in court...What you are demanding is called "mob justice". That's not what we do here in America.

they shot the brother in the back 7 times!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT?!

In John Wayne movies, they would never shoot someone in the back

I think it's pretty difficult to conclude that the photo shows him holding a knife.

Yeah, something that looks just like a curved blade.

Why not? If he turned around with a gun in his hand, how many shots would have been okay?
If they shot him 4 times and he managed to shoot the cop, or a kid or a bystander, would that have been okay because, "at least it wasn't 7 shots"?

But there was no weapon.

Originally in his hand.

View attachment 381210

A good shoot.

Okay, so let's say he did have a knife on him. He certainly wasn't "brandishing" it.

In his hand, didn't drop it when they told him to......that doesn't count as brandishing? LOL!

But he was walking away and not an imminent threat.

He was a threat. How long before he could be an imminent threat?
A second? Less?

But then there's more to question. It's been suggested by many here that he was reaching into his car to get a knife.

The suggestion is he was going for a gun.

I don't know a single law enforcement official or officer who believes that the only way to resolve that incident was to shoot Blake in the back seven times...

So shoot him once, then wait to see if he did grab a gun? Maybe shoot him a second time, to see if he suddenly realized his error? LOL!

That's really dumb ....

The guy has a history, and the police knew that history.

Further information about Blake reveals a history of violence and gun use — including pulling a gun at a bar and resisting arrest and causing injury to a police officer:
A 2015 story in Racine Eye described how “Racine police say K9 Dozer had to help officers take a man into custody when the man refused to go quietly into custody after he pulled a gun at a local bar.” The man was described as Jacob Blake, 24, of Racine, which makes him the same age as the man shot by police on August 23. The Racine Eye story says he was charged with “one felony count of resisting arrest causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer and one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, endangering safety-use of a dangerous weapon, and disorderly conduct.” Those charges don’t show up on the circuit court website though.

We already covered this as it's an old story and there was no warrant on Jacob Blake as claimed. The story is bogus. If the guy has a criminal record and was in jail or prison or had gun charges like the one in the article, then this would've came out already. I have to ask why the suspect was tased before being shot? He was the guy who broke up an argument between two women according to witnesses. It wasn't a high risk traffic stop to arrest him. Kenosha will pay out millions to Blake and his family because the police just assumed he was guilty and dangerous because he's black. They should hire more educated officers than the guy who shot him in the back for nothing.
I was wrong !!
The cop is innocent !
I am sorry
The cop was the victim

To grab one of the kids was an option for the officer to consider. To cut him in half, which piece gets to hold the kid up as a shield?

Forum List

Back