ANOTHER black hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least we don't burn/destroy our own cities--part of the self destructive cycle
Really ?

Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. Unlike the Ferguson and Baltimore Riots, the Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

These young White folks were upset because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

article-2380768-1B0D5FF1000005DC-175_634x428.jpg

hb-riot.jpg

sh_riot12_raw.jpg

Or the early annual riots that happened at the hands of mostly white people in San Francisco whenever the Giants won the World Series wasn’t publicized nearly as much.

03_28giants093815.jpg

san-francisco-giants-fans-riot-2014-world-series-win.jpg

san-francisco-giants-world-series-2102-4.jpg

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that.

at least we don't burn/destroy our own cities--part of the self destructive cycle
Really ?

Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. Unlike the Ferguson and Baltimore Riots, the Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

These young White folks were upset because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

hb-riot.jpg

sh_riot12_raw.jpg

Or the early annual riots that happened at the hands of mostly white people in San Francisco whenever the Giants won the World Series wasn’t publicized nearly as much.

03_28giants093815.jpg

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

that's nothing compared to all the riots of the blacks rioting FOR criminals!!!
FOR criminals--very nice

Really ?

hb-riot.jpg

sh_riot12_raw.jpg

03_28giants093815.jpg

FOR criminals--very nice
3711d-mediaguidewhiteprivilegepumpkins.jpg

you are out of touch with reality
please explain specifically how would magically do it

You've never heard of non-lethal self defense?
I'm a student of Moo Gong Do and I've seen my teacher do it many times.
this is not the movies/tv
I wasn't watching tv. I was witnessing one man putting an attacker down WITHOUT killing him.
Sorry to disappoint.
You clearly have issues with people of color.
hold it !!! why do I have issues with people of color??
please explain this amazing piece of deduction
I've read some of your posts.
By the way, that chip on your shoulder is just extra weight.
I give facts in my post
..so giving facts means I have issues with people of color??--!!??

Really ?

hb-riot.jpg

sh_riot12_raw.jpg

03_28giants093815.jpg

FOR criminals--very nice
3711d-mediaguidewhiteprivilegepumpkins.jpg
please---the blacks are much worse--just like in murder, rape, crime
Rodney King riots
Ferguson
The riots over five days in the spring of 1992 left more than 50 people dead, and more than 2,000 injured.
The rioting destroyed or damaged over 1,000 buildings in the Los Angeles area. The estimated cost of the damages was over $1 billion.
More than 9,800 California National Guard troops were dispatched to restore order.

Nearly 12,000 people were arrested, though not all the arrests were directly related to the rioting.
Los Angeles Riots Fast Facts - CNN

You've never heard of non-lethal self defense?
I'm a student of Moo Gong Do and I've seen my teacher do it many times.
I wasn't watching tv. I was witnessing one man putting an attacker down WITHOUT killing him.
Sorry to disappoint.
I give facts in my post

You post facts that support a point of view that says people of color are criminals.
Truth is there are criminals in every race.

Sorry to disappoint.
I give facts in my post

You post facts that support a point of view that says people of color are criminals.
Truth is there are criminals in every race.
blacks commit more per captia:
murder
rape
crime
hate crimes
I never said all blacks are criminals
please---I've seen this before---if you post facts, statistics, figures, etc you are a RACIST BASTARD!!!
no, that's not the definition of a racist/bigot/supremacist/etc --it's not even close

the issues I have are:
1. the MSM/blacks/libs/ portray and publish stories as whites are so evil--- the ONLY evil race
2. but, the statistics/numbers clearly show this is not true
3. so fairness and justice is not being done
the blacks can murder each other/rape/etc--but when they start crying about how evil whitey is, that's true hypocrisy, unjust, unfair, etc...it's idiocy

.....it's like what hitler/etc did to the jews....like what happens in a lot of countries where one group portrays another as evil/wrong/etc
---you want to be fair--the truth--yes???

I grew up ''more black than white''
most of my friends were black
I dressed/talked/ black...listened to black music....called my brothers N****r
we had a black family just move in the neighborhood and started giving us trouble...racists? ?
we had blacks try to jump us and did attack my brother
but we never thought of race at all
we were friendly to all
...so I finally beat the crap out of one of those neighbor kids, for giving my mom trouble---after that we were friends

I'm pointing out the truth---you think that is wrong?

Black men in America are the main men who have constantly challenged whites racism and it burns you up.
blacks are more hateful than whites--per the FBI stats
all groups have their racists
it burns you up that members here have proven you wrong..
.proven blacks can be racist...graduate at lower levels...commit more crime-murders-etc per capita
can be hypocrites/liars/racists/etc --we just proved that in the Sheila Jackson Lee thread

blacks are more hateful than whites--per the FBI stats
all groups have their racists
it burns you up that members here have proven you wrong..
.proven blacks can be racist...graduate at lower levels...commit more crime-murders-etc per capita
can be hypocrites/liars/racists/etc --we just proved that in the Sheila Jackson Lee thread
Black people (As a group) have not done a thing to white people. Black people are the most peaceful ever to walk the earth and black people and black people are the least racist people on earth. And black people have been the main ones to resist white racism.

Why is this thread even still open?

Because black hate crimes are a problem that needs to be fixed.

In 2016, law enforcement agencies reported that 4,229 single-bias hate crime offenses were motivated by race/ethnicity/ancestry. Of these offenses:

• 50.2 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 20.7 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
Incidents and Offenses

..add this to ANOTHER black hate crime--another one that is not headline news
..there are so many, but I really don't post them all
..so, more proof that the MSM is unfair with their reporting--this is beyond undeniable
they attack a 71year OLD man--that makes it worse....
but--the blacks do not think they can commit hate crimes
Union City police chief’s son arrested for attack on 71-year-old Sikh man
not in news--they only have room for PETTY anti-white stories that are not even racial

and what was in the comment sections before they captured the racist haters?
''Trump's America''
''Trump caused this'''
etc

Last edited:
Because black hate crimes are a problem that needs to be fixed.

In 2016, law enforcement agencies reported that 4,229 single-bias hate crime offenses were motivated by race/ethnicity/ancestry. Of these offenses:

• 50.2 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 20.7 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
Incidents and Offenses
yes--you just proved anti-white bias is higher per capita
oooooOMG!!
don't be scared! it's ok.....nothing to be frightened of ...
I just said ''per capita''
the per capita monster will not hurt you
AntiMonsterSpray_A.jpg

Last edited:
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--this is not even counting crimes like this NOT labeled as a hate crime
also--MORE proof, the MSM does not headline/run a lot of black hate crimes/blacks murdering whites
Postal worker 'shoots supervisor dead, kills co-worker' | Daily Mail Online
he murdered out of HATE
when a white cop shoots a black criminal--it is NOT out of hate
Why do armed white police shoot and kill unarmed black men?
ASmith
ASterling
KScott
all armed/resisting/threat
MBrown attacking cop
I guess if someone attacked you, you would let them beat the crap out of you, knock you down, and take your gun, etc??
you would be James Bond, Bruce Lee and like the movies, you would take on a much bigger man...you would side step, and hit him with a karate chop and WALA--he would go down!!--yes??

Let me see if I have this. A black man resists arrest and proceeds to attack the police officer.
His penalty for doing so is he gets murdered.
Your ok with this?

That's not exactly the case.

Because many Black men, and some Black women, are extraordinarily violence-prone and physically capable of causing severe injury or death without the aid of weapons. And some of them behave in a manner which includes extreme histrionic gesturing with agitated and/or provocative speech characteristics, thereby suggesting mental derangement and potentially assaultive conduct.

Whites are far more violent.

Because many Black men, and some Black women, are extraordinarily violence-prone and physically capable of causing severe injury or death without the aid of weapons. And some of them behave in a manner which includes extreme histrionic gesturing with agitated and/or provocative speech characteristics, thereby suggesting mental derangement and potentially assaultive conduct.

Whites are far more violent.
not as a group--as the statistics clearly show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back