Another BIG weekend for Dems in Chicago: 56 shot, 11 killed - plus bonus 8 kids shot!

You said you weren't supposed to talk about thugs shooting kids but apparently you don't have anything to say about that. This was the hypocrisy you were trying to pointing out right? The fact that you aren't supposed to talk about that.. Problem is you don't want to talk about it! oh the irony!!
Wouldn't it be easier if you just told us what you think we should talk about?

Wouldn't it be easier if you just told us what you think we should talk about?
I think you should talk a out whatever you want to talk about.

But don’t think you’re not going to get called out when you complain about not being allowed to talk about something and then saying you don’t want to talk about it when asked to talk about it! That’s rather stupid if you think about it. Don’t you think?!

I think you should talk a out whatever you want to talk about.

But don’t think you’re not going to get called out when you complain about not being allowed to talk about something and then saying you don’t want to talk about it when asked to talk about it! That’s rather stupid if you think about it. Don’t you think?!
If I can talk about whatever I want to talk about why are policing what I talk about.

Get out of my way idiot.

If I can talk about whatever I want to talk about why are policing what I talk about.

Get out of my way idiot.
I’m not policing a thing. I was inviting you to talk about exactly what you complained you weren’t allowed to talk about but then you said you didn’t want to talk about it! Haha. You are falling to a new level of stupid here Meat. Do better

Forum List

Back