Another BIG weekend for Dems in Chicago: 56 shot, 11 killed - plus bonus 8 kids shot!

It is not just poor black ghetto people, drug and crime thugs. It is also normal hardworking black families and single mothers that lose loved ones, including children. It is a pitiful situation. You are correct that BLM does not give a damn, because you cannot raise donations or affect their agenda with any black on black crime.
It seems to spreads into black and mixed neighborhoods. I suspect as the ones that advance, think they are moving out of it, but no. It looks like it comes with them as they still have many friends and relatives in what you and I might think of as demilitarized zones. Going to or through them would be the farthest thing from our minds in the daytime, and no travel zones at night. It is a serious problem in the black culture and black communities.
I am not black and have no clue how people outside that culture can affect it. I don't really think they can. The only thing I can think, is if they ever get up and get out, put many miles in between and never, ever go back. Don't go for birthdays, holidays, high school graduations, weddings, funerals, parties or anything else that draws a mix from inside and outside the community. I have seen it happen right in from this neighborhood, when a young man who had gotten his act together, went to a party in the old neighborhood in a nearby town and took two rounds in the back, though he wasn't doing anything. He was the bread winner of that family. They moved shortly after that. I think back to the area they came from. Getting up and getting out only lasted about 3 years. This is what I saw down here, I can only imagine what it is like in the inner city, as I sure ain't going to go find out.
I was born.into a miserable shithole like south Chicongo. The people (most of them) were pure garbage. It was decades before I was able to get out, but it was worth every effort.

Imo, only blacks can fix the tremendous problems in their communities. But it will require a huge change in their culture, much of which seems to be adapted from prison culture. It would also, imo, require them to stop blaming everyone and everything around them for the problems caused by their own bad choices and decisions. Quit playing the fucking victim, and quit living with their fucking hand out, looking for handouts. I don't have much hope that blacks can rise to that level. Whining now seems embedded in their souls.

But, in the end, blacks don't care what anyone else thinks. So they'll probably remain stuck in their self-created black sewers for many more decades. And, still, they seem unable to understand why no decent, sane, person would want to live near them, or, have anything to do with them. Only they can change that.

I was born.into a miserable shithole like south Chicongo. The people (most of them) were pure garbage. It was decades before I was able to get out, but it was worth every effort.

Imo, only blacks can fix the tremendous problems in their communities. But it will require a huge change in their culture, much of which seems to be adapted from prison culture. It would also, imo, require them to stop blaming everyone and everything around them for the problems caused by their own bad choices and decisions. Quit playing the fucking victim, and quit living with their fucking hand out, looking for handouts. I don't have much hope that blacks can rise to that level. Whining now seems embedded in their souls.

But, in the end, blacks don't care what anyone else thinks. So they'll probably remain stuck in their self-created black sewers for many more decades. And, still, they seem unable to understand why no decent, sane, person would want to live near them, or, have anything to do with them. Only they can change that.
You sound like you are more first hand experienced to me, and quite probably right. I know lots of normal black people here. There are a lot as you describe in part of this town also. Like I said, if they ever get out, they should put miles of distance between and never look back, or they are in danger of death by subculture.

You sound like you are more first hand experienced to me, and quite probably right. I know lots of normal black people here. There are a lot as you describe in part of this town also. Like I said, if they ever get out, they should put miles of distance between and never look back, or they are in danger of death by subculture.
A lot of posts here are filled with stats and info obviously obtained through reading. Many of the posters sound as if they've never met any 'real' black folks. How, then, could they know the good from the bad, the dangers, as well as the occasional beauty, to be found in these complex communities?

Every post has to be examined on its own in order to make a decision as to its possible merit, truth and value.

But, at least we have a good, flexible forum that allows us to talk and argue about these sensitive subjects. Maybe some bit of good will come of it.

Last edited:
I was a minority in PG County MD for over 20 years. We all got along fine until Barry stirred the pot.
I think PG is most affluent black majority county in America. I worked with many fine blacks and still do. I don’t know what the F$&K is going on in Chicago and other Shit cities . I guarantee you 60-75% of black guys here live with their children and frequently married. How the heck the national average is so much lower again speaks to outside my experiences.
I do know lots of Baltimore is way more like the National mess.

Just the way they want it. Virtually all victims were black or brown. Their lives don't matter to the left.

Fifty-six people were shot, 11 of them fatally, during the weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.

Breitbart News reported at least 25 people were shot Friday into Saturday night alone, and three of those shooting victims succumbed to their wounds.

On Monday morning ABC 7 / Chicago Sun-Times noted the number of shooting victims had risen to 56, with 11 dead.

Six people were shot in one incident late Saturday “in the 5000-block of West Ohio Street.” The individuals were standing outside a location where a party had been held when someone inside an SUV opened fire on them. One of the wounded was a 12-year-old girl.

Another one of the wounded was a 15-year-old girl.

Hours later, an eight-year-old boy was shot while riding in a vehicle with a 28-year-old male “in the 2000-block of West 83rd Street.” Both the boy and the driver were shot, but neither received life-threatening injuries.

The violence of the weekend in a continuation of the death and mayhem plaguing Democrat-controlled Chicago this year.

Further proof gun laws don't work

I was a minority in PG County MD for over 20 years. We all got along fine until Barry stirred the pot.
I think PG is most affluent black majority county in America. I worked with many fine blacks and still do. I don’t know what the F$&K is going on in Chicago and other Shit cities . I guarantee you 60-75% of black guys here live with their children and frequently married. How the heck the national average is so much lower again speaks to outside my experiences.
I do know lots of Baltimore is way more like the National mess.
I grew up in PG County MD also in the late 60s and 70s. DC is the home of the Federal government and as such is awash in Federal money and high paying government jobs as well as high paying jobs that contract with the government. What I saw was a migration of many successful Black families with good jobs moving out of DC and into PG County. My neighborhood went from having zero Black families when we got there to maybe 20% Black when I left around 1980. Like you said they were good solid people, and their houses looked at least as good if not better than the White families. But if they all left DC because they could afford to, guess who stayed behind? Yeah nuff said.

Two questions:

Why do RWNJs use Chicago as their benchmark? Are they so stupid as to still believe Chicago has strict gun control laws?

And why do always take such gleeful enjoyment in reporting dead children? Especially dead Black children?

Okay, that's sorta but not really three questions.
When some thugs gets plugged by a cop that's all anyone can talk about. When some kid gets plugged by a thug we're not supposed to talk about it.

I didn't say that I wanted to talk about anything but if I did it would be the hypocrisy of BLM.
Well your statement said that y’all weren’t supposed to talk about thugs killing kids. I invited you to talk about it and then you responded that you don’t want to talk about it. You’d rather just complain about BLM hypocrisy… fascinating

Where are the whiney BLM, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and their propaganda parrots IM2, Superbadbrother and Paul Essien? It's not about racism at all. It's all about money and power.

Where are the whiney BLM, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and their propaganda parrots IM2, Superbadbrother and Paul Essien? It's not about racism at all. It's all about money and power.
Why are you looking for those people?

Well your statement said that y’all weren’t supposed to talk about thugs killing kids. I invited you to talk about it and then you responded that you don’t want to talk about it. You’d rather just complain about BLM hypocrisy… fascinating
We're not supposed to talk about the hypocrisy of BLM?

We're not supposed to talk about the hypocrisy of BLM?
You said you weren't supposed to talk about thugs shooting kids but apparently you don't have anything to say about that. This was the hypocrisy you were trying to pointing out right? The fact that you aren't supposed to talk about that.. Problem is you don't want to talk about it! oh the irony!!

Forum List

Back