Another Biden DOWn Day

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Don’t worry, Brandon is focused like a laser on forcing everyone to buy new EV cars so you can’t travel far and the failing electric grid will ensure you never stray far from home.

1652968678192.png

Bargains abound!

Even WMT is getting close to being in buying range

And those fools that ring the bell when the exchange closes will be clappying wildly even though it was a terrible day. Anyone want to explain that?

Democrats: the party of opportunities for the 1%!

I am about 8 percentage points away from the 1% and it is still an opportunity.

Here is a tip for you....keep an eye on OM. They are in talks with one of the biggest hospital conglomerates in the country as well as looking to expand into Australia.

They are ripe for a take off in their stock and it is cheap right now

I am about 8 percentage points away from the 1% and it is still an opportunity.

Here is a tip for you....keep an eye on OM. They are in talks with one of the biggest hospital conglomerates in the country as well as looking to expand into Australia.

They are ripe for a take off in their stock and it is cheap right now
Great tip!
Says nobody ever. No wonder you still need to work.
1652978511113.png

I already won one stock bet against one of your comrades this month, I’m game for another toldja so. What’s your stock going to be June 30?

That is less than 2 months away, will still be low then. The question is where will it be in a year or 5 years. I am not in the market for short term, I play the long game. This is the lowest it has ever been. For the history of the company it has been in the upper 30s to low 40s range. This makes it a low risk gamble.

They have two major deals in the works, if even one of them pans out the stock will go up, if both do it will skyrocket.

They make a use at home dialysis machine, the government is pushing for more at home dialysis. OM is so far the only company that has been given approval for hospitals to get reimbursement for buying the machines.

Even if it only gets back to where it was on 1 March, a 10 grand investment would bring me in almost 9500 in profit with very little risk of losing much money

That is less than 2 months away, will still be low then. The question is where will it be in a year or 5 years. I am not in the market for short term, I play the long game. This is the lowest it has ever been. For the history of the company it has been in the upper 30s to low 40s range. This makes it a low risk gamble.

They have two major deals in the works, if even one of them pans out the stock will go up, if both do it will skyrocket.

They make a use at home dialysis machine, the government is pushing for more at home dialysis. OM is so far the only company that has been given approval for hospitals to get reimbursement for buying the machines.

Even if it only gets back to where it was on 1 March, a 10 grand investment would bring me in almost 9500 in profit with very little risk of losing much money
You keep on working.

Don’t worry, Brandon is focused like a laser on forcing everyone to buy new EV cars so you can’t travel far and the failing electric grid will ensure you never stray far from home.

View attachment 646775

The only good thing I can say about bidens stock market is he's driving up our bank stocks.
I'm sure liberals love that.

Oh, good idea! I should start taking SS before Joe takes that away too!

Not sure how else you are surviving given your ignorance of the market.

I still cannot stop laughing at your post above....

me....this stock is a bargain

you....look how low it is, are you crazy!!!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cheers2:

View attachment 646775
Did you create threads when there were down days under Trump?

No?

Well then you are nothing but a hypocrite on this.

Bye now.

Forum List

Back