Another Asian Store Attack that Won’t Make the National News – This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO)

Another Asian Store Attack that Won’t Make the National News – This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO)
Another Asian Store Attack that Won't Make the National News - This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
3 Apr 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Another inconvenient truth.
A man was charged following a vicious attack on a Korean store in the Charlotte Transportation Center.
The black man walked into the store screaming threats then proceeded to knock down racks of food and beat in the windows on the refrigerator doors.
According to WSOC-TV — The owners of the business are Korean and have been in business for about 20 years. Their son, Mark Sung, told Channel 9 there’s no doubt in his family’s minds that they were targeted because they are Asian.
24-year-old Xavier Woody Silas was later arrested for the violent attack on the store.
Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store

Comment:
Our 'Affirmative Action President' Barack Hussein Obama. has caused more racial division in his career than any other Democrat since the dawn of this country.
That was his plan and he told us so.
His obvious claim and it's results so far have been to transform America into a third rate banana republic.. Chyna Joey Xi as his second banana is finishing the job with the help of their Maexist allies the CCP.
The question is simple, who is directing Barry and Joey Xi? Alan Dershowitz identified the leader(s) more than a year ago.
We also know that Van Jones,, Antia Dunn and others, notwithstanding Barry's close relationship with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn along with his mentor Frank Marshall Davis all have the same ideology Marxism.
Chyna Joey Xi and his co-conspirators blame "White supremacists' for Asian, black and Hispanic racism, while we plainly see that BLM and Antifa have been at the root of all riots that have burned down cities and towns in the name of Social Equity. Meanwhile the majority of racial attacks occurring across America against Asians, Hispanics, White and Black people are committed by Blacks.
Republicans say trump got more black votes than any other Republican ever. Perhaps this is one of his supporters. Ben Carson Type
Nope blm is a hate group, they cannot help themselves. Those guys belong to you.

MAGA is a hate group.
I haven't done anything hateful towards another human being because they are different. Your blm guys do it daily. Now move along.

You do it every time you open your racist mouth.
Yep the only racist in this conversation is yourself. If you have to put a color in front of lives matter. Then you're a racist.

That's what you have been doing since this country was founded.
I haven't done shit, I treat everyone equal at first. I judge the person not a color. But you see color first, that's your problem. That's why you're a pathetic person.
To say you don’t see color is ignorant and racist. You don’t acknowledge bias exists and hurts blacks.

Let me guess you’re white
I don't judge a person by their color.

Sure you don't.
Why would I? I could miss out on having a great friend if I did that.

I doubt if you would tell a black man the racist ish you spout on this forum.
Are you saying again that blacks are violent and attack people just for offending them?

bro, your comments aren't helping your cause.
View attachment 477978
What his own party thinks about him.

Well one thing for sure he knows folks know how to cast a vote, that is why your savior is a one and done.
You do as you are told, if not you will be thrown off the plantation and called an uncle Tom.

Any excuse will do, you know Trump Humpin ain't easy.

Another Asian Store Attack that Won't Make the National News - This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

A man was charged following a vicious attack on a Korean store in the Charlotte Transportation Center.
The black man walked into the store screaming threats then proceeded to knock down racks of food and beat in the windows on the refrigerator doors.
According to WSOC-TV — The owners of the business are Korean and have been in business for about 20 years. Their son, Mark Sung, told Channel 9 there’s no doubt in his family’s minds that they were targeted because they are Asian.
24-year-old Xavier Woody Silas was later arrested for the violent attack on the store.
Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store

Comment:
Our 'Affirmative Action President' Barack Hussein Obama. has caused more racial division in his career than any other Democrat since the dawn of this country.
His obvious claim and it's results so far have been to transform America into a third rate banana republic.. Chyna Joey Xi as his second banana is finishing the job with the help of their Maexist allies the CCP.
The question is simple, who is directing Barry and Joey Xi? Alan Dershowitz identified the leader(s) more than a year ago.
We also know that Van Jones,, Antia Dunn and others, notwithstanding Barry's close relationship with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn along with his mentor Frank Marshall Davis all have the same ideology Marxism.
Chyna Joey Xi and his co-conspirators blame "White supremacists' for Asian, black and Hispanic racism, while we plainly see that BLM and Antifa have been at the root of all riots that have burned down cities and towns in the name of Social Equity. Meanwhile the majority of racial attacks occurring across America against Asians, Hispanics, White and Black people are committed by Blacks.
Republicans say trump got more black votes than any other Republican ever. Perhaps this is one of his supporters. Ben Carson Type
Nope blm is a hate group, they cannot help themselves. Those guys belong to you.

MAGA is a hate group.
I haven't done anything hateful towards another human being because they are different. Your blm guys do it daily. Now move along.

Yep the only racist in this conversation is yourself. If you have to put a color in front of lives matter. Then you're a racist.

I haven't done shit, I treat everyone equal at first. I judge the person not a color. But you see color first, that's your problem. That's why you're a pathetic person.
To say you don’t see color is ignorant and racist. You don’t acknowledge bias exists and hurts blacks.

Sure you don't.

Are you saying again that blacks are violent and attack people just for offending them?

View attachment 477978

Well one thing for sure he knows folks know how to cast a vote, that is why your savior is a one and done.
You do as you are told, if not you will be thrown off the plantation and called an uncle Tom.
What is it he should agree with you on but doesn't. What position would get him thrown off the plantation? Should he agree that affirmative action is racist towards whites?

Ben Carson benefited from liberal policies and now that he's rich he's against such programs that helped him and his single poor mama.

Does Ben believe bias doesn't exist? I just don't see how a black can be a Republican but then again how can Bruce Jenner be one?
Lol, Kennedy would hate was his party has become today. Liberals hate Carson because he is a republican. Liberals have destroyed the black family through welfare leaving them dependent on government. I just don't see how a black person that actually thinks for himself could be a democrat.

That's because you are a idiot, what % of black folks are on welfare? What % of white folks are on welfare? Black folks don't like Carson because he is a boot licking moron. We think for ourselves that is why we aren't republicans.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.
Trump calls mexicans rapists and murderers. Calls the coronavirus wuhan flu on purpose. Attacks on Asian Americans skyrocket. And your side defends cops when they murder blacks.

Why do blacks have to obey the cops but not capitol rioters? And you deny white privilege and bias exists? Would you allow cops to stop and frisk you for no reason?
There were Mexican rapist and murders, he didn't call them all that. Asian attacks are racist blacks doing it. I'm sure blm members. I don't defend any cop murdering black men. But I don't memorialize carrer criminals, Floyd had triple the lethal dose in his system. Chauvin was doing what he was trained to do. The capitol rioters are paying the price for their actions. Your rioters were getting bailed out with money raised from our vice president. You're a looney.

So what is it when whites attack Asians? Most racist attacks are committed by whites, stats show that.
True but no secret the black community doesn’t like the Asian party store owners in their neighborhoods.

Why is it arabs or Asians who own all the party stores in black communities?

That is because the black community is like a big ole, black breast for them to come and suck on and grow. Why don't you see all those businesses in white communities?

I grew up in detroit. Lots of Arabs who live in Dearborn own Detroit businesses. Blacks need to start opening up black owned grocery stores and party stores.

You don't loan them the money to do so, you sell them goods at much higher rates which makes their prices much higher.
We used to give immigrant arabs 5 years tax free to start a business. Why not offer this to black Americans?

That's a good question, you're a white man you tell me why.

Are you saying black communities shouldn't welcome any businesses that aren't black owned?

I am saying we should have the opportunities for the black businesses as we do a business owned by anybody else.

Who is stopping blacks from having the same opportunities to open a business? LOL

The banks that loan you the money to open a business, not sure why that is so funny.

In any case, i was referring to the statement i just placed in bold. It sounds like you resent any non black owned business opening in a black community. To me, that reeks of, "we don't want your kind here."

Actually that is what you do.

Which is a very strange attitude to take because I could easily see some racist saying the exact same thing to a black owned business in a white community. What's the difference?

Funny how you don't see many black businesses in white communities, hell it is hard to see them in black communities.

Huh? I have never once said, "we don't want your kind here" to anyone in my life. Never even thought it.

Many immigrants come to this country and open up a business with whatever few sheckles they were able to scrape up in their own country. What advantage with loans do they have in America over blacks?

Who's fault is it that black businesses are not opening up, when poor immigrants from foreign countries are doing it? I get the resentment. You see this and say, this is fucked up. Why can't black americans born into this country open a business in their own neighborhood while immigrants are doing it. There has to be some outside force orchestrating this. This is no one's fault but your own. Why blame other ppl for it when they have an even bigger disadvantage, and many times can't even speak the language? It's sort of like losing a foot race to a handicapped person and then later blaming the person who blew the whistle. It's irrational.
Because his own party thinks he is too stupid to get an id, and he supports them. But he proves his ignorance on here daily.

I am still waiting on the morons like you to tell me why all these Trump appointed Judges said there was no evidence of voter fraud and that your savior just got his ass handed to him by Pres. Biden.
As judge Roberts put it, he is scared what you loons would do if he did.

Any excuse will do.
Illegitimate pedo joe!

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

What is it he should agree with you on but doesn't. What position would get him thrown off the plantation? Should he agree that affirmative action is racist towards whites?

Ben Carson benefited from liberal policies and now that he's rich he's against such programs that helped him and his single poor mama.

Does Ben believe bias doesn't exist? I just don't see how a black can be a Republican but then again how can Bruce Jenner be one?
Lol, Kennedy would hate was his party has become today. Liberals hate Carson because he is a republican. Liberals have destroyed the black family through welfare leaving them dependent on government. I just don't see how a black person that actually thinks for himself could be a democrat.

That's because you are a idiot, what % of black folks are on welfare? What % of white folks are on welfare? Black folks don't like Carson because he is a boot licking moron. We think for ourselves that is why we aren't republicans.
You haven't thought for yourselves for over 50 years. That's why you kill more of your babies that are being born in some places.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Blacks have a gun problem in their communities. They probably are in favor of gun regulations.

Blacks see republican economic policies hurt poor communities. There are a lot of poor black communities in America.

Blacks see that republicans believe this country belongs to the people who founded it. White Christians.

Blacks see republicans side against guys like George Floyd and trevon Martin.

Blacks benefit from diversity programs. Republicans are against them.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Blacks have a gun problem in their communities. They probably are in favor of gun regulations.

Blacks see republican economic policies hurt poor communities. There are a lot of poor black communities in America.

Blacks see that republicans believe this country belongs to the people who founded it. White Christians.

I agree with all except the last one, white women benefit from diversity programs more than anyone. Republicans seem to want to make you believe that is not the case.

...We see the GOP is the party of racists greedy liars.

Says the racist, greedy liar. :rolleyes:
I am white, rich, educated, ....

You are maybe one of those things, but you deny even that when it suits you.
If I’m the racist why is it you arguing with usmb blacks?
I will argue with any racists of any color, including douche bag hypocrites like you.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Look at all that magnanimous whitesplaining! :rolleyes:

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Calling a world renowned neurosurgeon a "moron" is dumber than dumb. You really are a sick little black lawn jockey.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Calling a world renowned neurosurgeon a "moron" is dumber than dumb. You really are a sick little black lawn jockey.

Come on Fuck boy this same world renowned neurosurgeon called slaves immigrants and said they had to work for a little less than the average immigrant to get ahead. Fucking genius, isn't it.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Come on Fuck boy this same world renowned neurosurgeon called slaves immigrants and said they had to work for a little less than the average immigrant to get ahead. Fucking genius, isn't it.
Are you a neurosurgeon?

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Are you a neurosurgeon?

No I just listen too them, how about you genius?

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

I can probably bet you wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for slavery. Sorry to say, but I'm probably right.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

He is a moron. There are lots of surgeons who aren't street smart. Or ones who like rain man. Herman Cain is definitely a rain man. Good at doctoring but not good at anything else other than being a token for republicans.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Are you a neurosurgeon?
Those who can do. Those who can't teach. You're a teacher right?

Hey racist, stop arguing with blacks on USMB.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

He is a moron. There are lots of surgeons who aren't street smart. Or ones who like rain man. Herman Cain is definitely a rain man. Good at doctoring but not good at anything else other than being a token for republicans.
That's a pretty ignorant way to judge intelligence. You obviously don't have a clue to what it takes to be a world renowned neurosurgeon. If you want to judge people according to street smarts, then Al Capone was a fucking genius. You're an idiot.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Are you a neurosurgeon?
Those who can do. Those who can't teach. You're a teacher right?

Hey racist, stop arguing with blacks on USMB.
Your post would be better understood by putting a couple commas in the correct places. Moron.

Forum List

Back