Another Asian Store Attack that Won’t Make the National News – This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO)

does that make it ok for the ones who were attacked by whites. We see an attack on video and the assailiant is black so you just assume all of these attacks are being done by black folks.
I see lots of attacks on asians by a mere 13% of the population

Another Asian Store Attack that Won’t Make the National News – This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO)
Another Asian Store Attack that Won't Make the National News - This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
3 Apr 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Another inconvenient truth.
A man was charged following a vicious attack on a Korean store in the Charlotte Transportation Center.
The black man walked into the store screaming threats then proceeded to knock down racks of food and beat in the windows on the refrigerator doors.
According to WSOC-TV — The owners of the business are Korean and have been in business for about 20 years. Their son, Mark Sung, told Channel 9 there’s no doubt in his family’s minds that they were targeted because they are Asian.
24-year-old Xavier Woody Silas was later arrested for the violent attack on the store.
Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store

Comment:
Our 'Affirmative Action President' Barack Hussein Obama. has caused more racial division in his career than any other Democrat since the dawn of this country.
That was his plan and he told us so.
His obvious claim and it's results so far have been to transform America into a third rate banana republic.. Chyna Joey Xi as his second banana is finishing the job with the help of their Maexist allies the CCP.
The question is simple, who is directing Barry and Joey Xi? Alan Dershowitz identified the leader(s) more than a year ago.
We also know that Van Jones,, Antia Dunn and others, notwithstanding Barry's close relationship with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn along with his mentor Frank Marshall Davis all have the same ideology Marxism.
Chyna Joey Xi and his co-conspirators blame "White supremacists' for Asian, black and Hispanic racism, while we plainly see that BLM and Antifa have been at the root of all riots that have burned down cities and towns in the name of Social Equity. Meanwhile the majority of racial attacks occurring across America against Asians, Hispanics, White and Black people are committed by Blacks.
Republicans say trump got more black votes than any other Republican ever. Perhaps this is one of his supporters. Ben Carson Type
Nope blm is a hate group, they cannot help themselves. Those guys belong to you.

MAGA is a hate group.
I haven't done anything hateful towards another human being because they are different. Your blm guys do it daily. Now move along.

You do it every time you open your racist mouth.
Yep the only racist in this conversation is yourself. If you have to put a color in front of lives matter. Then you're a racist.

That's what you have been doing since this country was founded.
I haven't done shit, I treat everyone equal at first. I judge the person not a color. But you see color first, that's your problem. That's why you're a pathetic person.
To say you don’t see color is ignorant and racist. You don’t acknowledge bias exists and hurts blacks.

Let me guess you’re white
I don't judge a person by their color.

Sure you don't.
Why would I? I could miss out on having a great friend if I did that.

I doubt if you would tell a black man the racist ish you spout on this forum.
Are you saying again that blacks are violent and attack people just for offending them?

bro, your comments aren't helping your cause.
View attachment 477978
What his own party thinks about him.

Well one thing for sure he knows folks know how to cast a vote, that is why your savior is a one and done.
You do as you are told, if not you will be thrown off the plantation and called an uncle Tom.
What is it he should agree with you on but doesn't. What position would get him thrown off the plantation? Should he agree that affirmative action is racist towards whites?

Ben Carson benefited from liberal policies and now that he's rich he's against such programs that helped him and his single poor mama.

Does Ben believe bias doesn't exist? I just don't see how a black can be a Republican but then again how can Bruce Jenner be one?
Lol, Kennedy would hate was his party has become today. Liberals hate Carson because he is a republican. Liberals have destroyed the black family through welfare leaving them dependent on government. I just don't see how a black person that actually thinks for himself could be a democrat.

That's because you are a idiot, what % of black folks are on welfare? What % of white folks are on welfare? Black folks don't like Carson because he is a boot licking moron. We think for ourselves that is why we aren't republicans.
Calling a world renowned neurosurgeon a "moron" is dumber than dumb. You really are a sick little black lawn jockey.

Come on Fuck boy this same world renowned neurosurgeon called slaves immigrants and said they had to work for a little less than the average immigrant to get ahead. Fucking genius, isn't it.
I can probably bet you wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for slavery. Sorry to say, but I'm probably right.

You probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the Native American.
No, I wouldn't ill be here. If it wasn't for native Americans. It would've been easier on our founders.

You really are a fool if you believe that bullshit.
And your party thinks you're to stupid to get an id, and you still vote for them. So Don't call anyone else a fool.

Tell me fool who is my party?
Communist .
You think that makes you American because you call another American a Communist, coward.
If you're not a communist, then what are you?
Well we work in a capitalist economy so......

Another Asian Store Attack that Won't Make the National News - This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

A man was charged following a vicious attack on a Korean store in the Charlotte Transportation Center.
The black man walked into the store screaming threats then proceeded to knock down racks of food and beat in the windows on the refrigerator doors.
According to WSOC-TV — The owners of the business are Korean and have been in business for about 20 years. Their son, Mark Sung, told Channel 9 there’s no doubt in his family’s minds that they were targeted because they are Asian.
24-year-old Xavier Woody Silas was later arrested for the violent attack on the store.
Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store

Comment:
Our 'Affirmative Action President' Barack Hussein Obama. has caused more racial division in his career than any other Democrat since the dawn of this country.
His obvious claim and it's results so far have been to transform America into a third rate banana republic.. Chyna Joey Xi as his second banana is finishing the job with the help of their Maexist allies the CCP.
The question is simple, who is directing Barry and Joey Xi? Alan Dershowitz identified the leader(s) more than a year ago.
We also know that Van Jones,, Antia Dunn and others, notwithstanding Barry's close relationship with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn along with his mentor Frank Marshall Davis all have the same ideology Marxism.
Chyna Joey Xi and his co-conspirators blame "White supremacists' for Asian, black and Hispanic racism, while we plainly see that BLM and Antifa have been at the root of all riots that have burned down cities and towns in the name of Social Equity. Meanwhile the majority of racial attacks occurring across America against Asians, Hispanics, White and Black people are committed by Blacks.
Republicans say trump got more black votes than any other Republican ever. Perhaps this is one of his supporters. Ben Carson Type
Nope blm is a hate group, they cannot help themselves. Those guys belong to you.

MAGA is a hate group.
I haven't done anything hateful towards another human being because they are different. Your blm guys do it daily. Now move along.

Yep the only racist in this conversation is yourself. If you have to put a color in front of lives matter. Then you're a racist.

I haven't done shit, I treat everyone equal at first. I judge the person not a color. But you see color first, that's your problem. That's why you're a pathetic person.
To say you don’t see color is ignorant and racist. You don’t acknowledge bias exists and hurts blacks.

Sure you don't.

Are you saying again that blacks are violent and attack people just for offending them?

View attachment 477978

Well one thing for sure he knows folks know how to cast a vote, that is why your savior is a one and done.
You do as you are told, if not you will be thrown off the plantation and called an uncle Tom.
What is it he should agree with you on but doesn't. What position would get him thrown off the plantation? Should he agree that affirmative action is racist towards whites?

Ben Carson benefited from liberal policies and now that he's rich he's against such programs that helped him and his single poor mama.

Does Ben believe bias doesn't exist? I just don't see how a black can be a Republican but then again how can Bruce Jenner be one?
Lol, Kennedy would hate was his party has become today. Liberals hate Carson because he is a republican. Liberals have destroyed the black family through welfare leaving them dependent on government. I just don't see how a black person that actually thinks for himself could be a democrat.

That's because you are a idiot, what % of black folks are on welfare? What % of white folks are on welfare? Black folks don't like Carson because he is a boot licking moron. We think for ourselves that is why we aren't republicans.
Calling a world renowned neurosurgeon a "moron" is dumber than dumb. You really are a sick little black lawn jockey.

Come on Fuck boy this same world renowned neurosurgeon called slaves immigrants and said they had to work for a little less than the average immigrant to get ahead. Fucking genius, isn't it.
I can probably bet you wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for slavery. Sorry to say, but I'm probably right.

No, I wouldn't ill be here. If it wasn't for native Americans. It would've been easier on our founders.

And your party thinks you're to stupid to get an id, and you still vote for them. So Don't call anyone else a fool.

Communist .
You think that makes you American because you call another American a Communist, coward.

Who was more of a fascist Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2, Ron Paul or Donald Trump? So are you a fascist? If not what are you?

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Communist .

Who was more of a fascist Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2, Ron Paul or Donald Trump? So are you a fascist? If not what are you?
You don't know what a fascist is. I'm a deplorable. Boo.

New Topics

Forum List

Back