Another Asian Store Attack that Won’t Make the National News – This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO)

Another Asian Store Attack that Won’t Make the National News – This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO)
Another Asian Store Attack that Won't Make the National News - This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
3 Apr 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Another inconvenient truth.
A man was charged following a vicious attack on a Korean store in the Charlotte Transportation Center.
The black man walked into the store screaming threats then proceeded to knock down racks of food and beat in the windows on the refrigerator doors.
According to WSOC-TV — The owners of the business are Korean and have been in business for about 20 years. Their son, Mark Sung, told Channel 9 there’s no doubt in his family’s minds that they were targeted because they are Asian.
24-year-old Xavier Woody Silas was later arrested for the violent attack on the store.
Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store

Comment:
Our 'Affirmative Action President' Barack Hussein Obama. has caused more racial division in his career than any other Democrat since the dawn of this country.
That was his plan and he told us so.
His obvious claim and it's results so far have been to transform America into a third rate banana republic.. Chyna Joey Xi as his second banana is finishing the job with the help of their Maexist allies the CCP.
The question is simple, who is directing Barry and Joey Xi? Alan Dershowitz identified the leader(s) more than a year ago.
We also know that Van Jones,, Antia Dunn and others, notwithstanding Barry's close relationship with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn along with his mentor Frank Marshall Davis all have the same ideology Marxism.
Chyna Joey Xi and his co-conspirators blame "White supremacists' for Asian, black and Hispanic racism, while we plainly see that BLM and Antifa have been at the root of all riots that have burned down cities and towns in the name of Social Equity. Meanwhile the majority of racial attacks occurring across America against Asians, Hispanics, White and Black people are committed by Blacks.
Republicans say trump got more black votes than any other Republican ever. Perhaps this is one of his supporters. Ben Carson Type
Nope blm is a hate group, they cannot help themselves. Those guys belong to you.

MAGA is a hate group.
I haven't done anything hateful towards another human being because they are different. Your blm guys do it daily. Now move along.

You do it every time you open your racist mouth.
Yep the only racist in this conversation is yourself. If you have to put a color in front of lives matter. Then you're a racist.

That's what you have been doing since this country was founded.
I haven't done shit, I treat everyone equal at first. I judge the person not a color. But you see color first, that's your problem. That's why you're a pathetic person.
To say you don’t see color is ignorant and racist. You don’t acknowledge bias exists and hurts blacks.

Let me guess you’re white
I don't judge a person by their color.

Sure you don't.
Why would I? I could miss out on having a great friend if I did that.

I doubt if you would tell a black man the racist ish you spout on this forum.
Are you saying again that blacks are violent and attack people just for offending them?

bro, your comments aren't helping your cause.
View attachment 477978
What his own party thinks about him.

Well one thing for sure he knows folks know how to cast a vote, that is why your savior is a one and done.
You do as you are told, if not you will be thrown off the plantation and called an uncle Tom.
What is it he should agree with you on but doesn't. What position would get him thrown off the plantation? Should he agree that affirmative action is racist towards whites?

Ben Carson benefited from liberal policies and now that he's rich he's against such programs that helped him and his single poor mama.

Does Ben believe bias doesn't exist? I just don't see how a black can be a Republican but then again how can Bruce Jenner be one?
Lol, Kennedy would hate was his party has become today. Liberals hate Carson because he is a republican. Liberals have destroyed the black family through welfare leaving them dependent on government. I just don't see how a black person that actually thinks for himself could be a democrat.

That's because you are a idiot, what % of black folks are on welfare? What % of white folks are on welfare? Black folks don't like Carson because he is a boot licking moron. We think for ourselves that is why we aren't republicans.
Calling a world renowned neurosurgeon a "moron" is dumber than dumb. You really are a sick little black lawn jockey.

Come on Fuck boy this same world renowned neurosurgeon called slaves immigrants and said they had to work for a little less than the average immigrant to get ahead. Fucking genius, isn't it.
I can probably bet you wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for slavery. Sorry to say, but I'm probably right.
Right. He'd be living in a cardboard box and eating bugs and leaves.

Another Asian Store Attack that Won't Make the National News - This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

A man was charged following a vicious attack on a Korean store in the Charlotte Transportation Center.
The black man walked into the store screaming threats then proceeded to knock down racks of food and beat in the windows on the refrigerator doors.
According to WSOC-TV — The owners of the business are Korean and have been in business for about 20 years. Their son, Mark Sung, told Channel 9 there’s no doubt in his family’s minds that they were targeted because they are Asian.
24-year-old Xavier Woody Silas was later arrested for the violent attack on the store.
Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store

Comment:
Our 'Affirmative Action President' Barack Hussein Obama. has caused more racial division in his career than any other Democrat since the dawn of this country.
His obvious claim and it's results so far have been to transform America into a third rate banana republic.. Chyna Joey Xi as his second banana is finishing the job with the help of their Maexist allies the CCP.
The question is simple, who is directing Barry and Joey Xi? Alan Dershowitz identified the leader(s) more than a year ago.
We also know that Van Jones,, Antia Dunn and others, notwithstanding Barry's close relationship with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn along with his mentor Frank Marshall Davis all have the same ideology Marxism.
Chyna Joey Xi and his co-conspirators blame "White supremacists' for Asian, black and Hispanic racism, while we plainly see that BLM and Antifa have been at the root of all riots that have burned down cities and towns in the name of Social Equity. Meanwhile the majority of racial attacks occurring across America against Asians, Hispanics, White and Black people are committed by Blacks.
Republicans say trump got more black votes than any other Republican ever. Perhaps this is one of his supporters. Ben Carson Type
Nope blm is a hate group, they cannot help themselves. Those guys belong to you.

MAGA is a hate group.
I haven't done anything hateful towards another human being because they are different. Your blm guys do it daily. Now move along.

Yep the only racist in this conversation is yourself. If you have to put a color in front of lives matter. Then you're a racist.

I haven't done shit, I treat everyone equal at first. I judge the person not a color. But you see color first, that's your problem. That's why you're a pathetic person.
To say you don’t see color is ignorant and racist. You don’t acknowledge bias exists and hurts blacks.

Sure you don't.

Are you saying again that blacks are violent and attack people just for offending them?

View attachment 477978

Well one thing for sure he knows folks know how to cast a vote, that is why your savior is a one and done.
You do as you are told, if not you will be thrown off the plantation and called an uncle Tom.
What is it he should agree with you on but doesn't. What position would get him thrown off the plantation? Should he agree that affirmative action is racist towards whites?

Ben Carson benefited from liberal policies and now that he's rich he's against such programs that helped him and his single poor mama.

Does Ben believe bias doesn't exist? I just don't see how a black can be a Republican but then again how can Bruce Jenner be one?
Lol, Kennedy would hate was his party has become today. Liberals hate Carson because he is a republican. Liberals have destroyed the black family through welfare leaving them dependent on government. I just don't see how a black person that actually thinks for himself could be a democrat.

That's because you are a idiot, what % of black folks are on welfare? What % of white folks are on welfare? Black folks don't like Carson because he is a boot licking moron. We think for ourselves that is why we aren't republicans.
Calling a world renowned neurosurgeon a "moron" is dumber than dumb. You really are a sick little black lawn jockey.
He is a moron. There are lots of surgeons who aren't street smart. Or ones who like rain man. Herman Cain is definitely a rain man. Good at doctoring but not good at anything else other than being a token for republicans.
That's a pretty ignorant way to judge intelligence. You obviously don't have a clue to what it takes to be a world renowned neurosurgeon. If you want to judge people according to street smarts, then Al Capone was a fucking genius. You're an idiot.
Politically he's not stupid, he's greedy. And him trying to convince poor and middle class blacks that they should vote GOP makes him stupid. You voting GOP makes you stupid too.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

He is a moron. There are lots of surgeons who aren't street smart. Or ones who like rain man. Herman Cain is definitely a rain man. Good at doctoring but not good at anything else other than being a token for republicans.
That's a pretty ignorant way to judge intelligence. You obviously don't have a clue to what it takes to be a world renowned neurosurgeon. If you want to judge people according to street smarts, then Al Capone was a fucking genius. You're an idiot.
Politically he's not stupid, he's greedy. And him trying to convince poor and middle class blacks that they should vote GOP makes him stupid. You voting GOP makes you stupid too.
Oh, for sure. He should have been a good black boy and dropped out of school, hung out in the hood collecting his food stamps and rent subsidies and voting Democrat, huh. How sad that he chose to work hard and end up saving lives and being an asset to humanity. You're a fucking moron.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Oh, for sure. He should have been a good black boy and dropped out of school, hung out in the hood collecting his food stamps and rent subsidies and voting Democrat, huh. How sad that he chose to work hard and end up saving lives and being an asset to humanity. You're a fucking moron.
No one said he shouldn't have gone to school. All we say is after he gets his degree, why don't you white Republicans hire black people? You're a racist.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

No one said he shouldn't have gone to school. All we say is after he gets his degree, why don't you white Republicans hire black people? You're a racist.
You're deeply disturbed.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Come on Fuck boy this same world renowned neurosurgeon called slaves immigrants and said they had to work for a little less than the average immigrant to get ahead. Fucking genius, isn't it.
I can probably bet you wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for slavery. Sorry to say, but I'm probably right.

You probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the Native American.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

You mean Uncle Ben Carson and I agree.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

There's something terribly wrong with you losers. Education and contributing to society is a good thing. You creatures are seriously disturbed.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

There's something terribly wrong with you losers. Education and contributing to society is a good thing. You creatures are seriously disturbed.
You and Ben miss the point. Ben votes for a party that wants to do away with programs that Ben himself benefitted from. His mom was on welfare for god sakes.

Did you know Republicans used to be for Welfare? That was until black women started qualifying for it. Then they were against it. But for years a single white woman with 2 kids could get welfare but a single black woman with 2 kids was denied. Supreme Court even ruled that was unconstitutional.

Point is, your party is racist and that's why blacks aren't stupid enough to vote GOP. Just about half us whites agree with them. So who's stupid? You poor whites who got duped into voting for the GOP because of social wedge issues like god, gays, guns and racism? Or us?

Fiscally Republicans don't benefit poor and middle class Americans. I know you think Trump was fighting for us but that's a joke. And you even believed Bush was fighting for us before Trump came along. So we know you were wrong.

Trump was smart to take up a few issues. Illegals. Yes they hurt American workers. But Trump was an illegal employer himself and the GOP doesn't go after illegal employers. So I don't care if Trump says the right thing he's not doing the right thing.

Trickle down doesn't work yet Trump's tax breaks were top heavy. But he gave "EVERYONE" a tax break so stupid poor whites like him because they think it was better than nothing?

Trump argued for coal miners when it's time to go green. But he won the coal miner vote.

Trump said he'd bring jobs back home but they won't be high paying like they were when they left. And now that they are gone, maybe it doesn't make sense to bring those jobs back home now. Now that you republicans convinced us to sign NAFTA, now you want to undo it?

Trump also cost us big time in 2019 with that trade war with China. That he lost. Only had 2.3% growth that year. He mocked Obama for having that kind of growth.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Do you really think we are against education and contributing to society?

By the way, which side has traditionally been attacking the education system in America? I believe it's Republicans. Betsy Devos hurt public schools to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks.

When we tell you black schools in Detroit are inferior to white schools in metro Detroit, why don't you want to make them just as good? Less resources, less $ per child, no air conditioning, no extra cirricular, etc....

You're too cheap. You want all your tax dollars going to your public schools in your white area. I say we should spread the money out evenly. So a kid who goes to Birmingham Public schools gets $5000 a year and so does a kid in Detroit. Even. But you whites in your richer white neighborhoods don't want to level the playing field. And you want blacks to agree this is fair?

Why not spread the money out across the entire state evenly? Some parents pay higher taxes but every kid gets the same amount.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

You probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the Native American.
No, I wouldn't ill be here. If it wasn't for native Americans. It would've been easier on our founders.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

You and Ben miss the point. Ben votes for a party that wants to do away with programs that Ben himself benefitted from. His mom was on welfare for god sakes.

Did you know Republicans used to be for Welfare? That was until black women started qualifying for it. Then they were against it. But for years a single white woman with 2 kids could get welfare but a single black woman with 2 kids was denied. Supreme Court even ruled that was unconstitutional.

Point is, your party is racist and that's why blacks aren't stupid enough to vote GOP. Just about half us whites agree with them. So who's stupid? You poor whites who got duped into voting for the GOP because of social wedge issues like god, gays, guns and racism? Or us?

Fiscally Republicans don't benefit poor and middle class Americans. I know you think Trump was fighting for us but that's a joke. And you even believed Bush was fighting for us before Trump came along. So we know you were wrong.

Trump was smart to take up a few issues. Illegals. Yes they hurt American workers. But Trump was an illegal employer himself and the GOP doesn't go after illegal employers. So I don't care if Trump says the right thing he's not doing the right thing.

Trickle down doesn't work yet Trump's tax breaks were top heavy. But he gave "EVERYONE" a tax break so stupid poor whites like him because they think it was better than nothing?

Trump argued for coal miners when it's time to go green. But he won the coal miner vote.

Trump said he'd bring jobs back home but they won't be high paying like they were when they left. And now that they are gone, maybe it doesn't make sense to bring those jobs back home now. Now that you republicans convinced us to sign NAFTA, now you want to undo it?

Trump also cost us big time in 2019 with that trade war with China. That he lost. Only had 2.3% growth that year. He mocked Obama for having that kind of growth.
You really shouldn't believe that propaganda you feed on.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Yep a fine black man.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Ben Carson experienced periods of poverty in his youth, and his family intermittently relied on government assistance (primarily food stamps).

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

This shows he's a hypocrite.

Carson wrote about his family’s shame over receiving food stamps in his autobiography Gifted Hands (validating the meme’s assertion that his family received them), but the relevant passage also described his family’s distaste for accepting help:

Reminds me of the woman who got an abortion but then the next week went and protested outside an abortion clinic.

And Mr. Carson. Do you know what taste worse than accepting public assistance? Hunger.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

It's all turns out to be true.

The claim about him getting free eyeglasses also appeared in Gifted Hands, where Carson explained that his school provided them to him no cost.

Ok now I'm done bashing Dr. Carson. I like what he said here. “She cleaned other people’s houses, but she never developed a victim mentality and she didn’t let her kids develop one, either,” he said. “When people stop accepting your excuses, something happens pretty fast: You stop looking for excuses, and you start looking for solutions.”

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Ben Carson experienced periods of poverty in his youth, and his family intermittently relied on government assistance (primarily food stamps).

Anyone who believes snopes is a dope. As bad or worse than Wikipedia. You are agreeing with Dr. Carson about not perpetuating the victim mentality, yet you keep on promoting the victim mentality.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Carson wrote about his family’s shame over receiving food stamps in his autobiography Gifted Hands (validating the meme’s assertion that his family received them), but the relevant passage also described his family’s distaste for accepting help:

Reminds me of the woman who got an abortion but then the next week went and protested outside an abortion clinic.

And Mr. Carson. Do you know what taste worse than accepting public assistance? Hunger.
They didn't make it a way of life like so many do. That's what you're defending. You demonize the guy for working hard and becoming a world renowned neurosurgeon while defending the perpetual victims.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

You're barely qualified to serve Dr. Carson coffee.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

View attachment 477978

Carson isn't against welfare andniether am I, just against people that are capable of working taking advantage of it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back