Another American Conservative article

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
America’s Defining Problem in 2021 Isn’t China: It’s America
A new essay casts doubt on the China threat as promulgated by our nation's ruling elite.

I dare any of you to read it- I've said the above time and again- when pointing a finger, 3 are pointing back- the gov't makes enemies and the citizens here swallow it, hook, line and sinker that we are threatened- SMH- then, have the audacity to blame a Republican or a Democrat while refusing to look in a mirror- being indoctrinated doesn't happen just in Public Education- it's true that politicians lie, and everyone knows it, but, when it gets down to the nut cutting, people stand up for their guy as though he isn't a politician- SMH

America’s Defining Problem in 2021 Isn’t China: It’s America
A new essay casts doubt on the China threat as promulgated by our nation's ruling elite.

I dare any of you to read it- I've said the above time and again- when pointing a finger, 3 are pointing back- the gov't makes enemies and the citizens here swallow it, hook, line and sinker that we are threatened- SMH- then, have the audacity to blame a Republican or a Democrat while refusing to look in a mirror- being indoctrinated doesn't happen just in Public Education- it's true that politicians lie, and everyone knows it, but, when it gets down to the nut cutting, people stand up for their guy as though he isn't a politician- SMH

One could debate such a premise for days on end. Theoretically We The People grasp in our unwashed hands the power to change up the political machinery of our civilization, every so often. They call it: an election. However, I and many others would argue that given so few choices for actual people to elect, people we do not get to choose, the fix is always in and the People own the least blame for their plight. In essence our nation has been compartmentalized, convoluted, and wholly mazy for quite some decades now. The only true political power held by We The People is to avoid taxes by checking out of the planet.

• Banned
One could debate such a premise for days on end. Theoretically We The People grasp in our unwashed hands the power to change up the political machinery of our civilization, every so often. They call it: an election. However, I and many others would argue that given so few choices for actual people to elect, people we do not get to choose, the fix is always in and the People own the least blame for their plight. In essence our nation has been compartmentalized, convoluted, and wholly mazy for quite some decades now. The only true political power held by We The People is to avoid taxes by checking out of the planet.
Look at my signature line- and remember what Einstein is creditied with saying about doing the same thing over and ove expecting different results- one has to be engaged, otherwise they are letting others think for them-

Look at my signature line- and remember what Einstein is creditied with saying about doing the same thing over and ove expecting different results- one has to be engaged, otherwise they are letting others think for them-

I do not disagree with the framework of your point. That said, and when one breaks it all down to the nuts and bolts of day to day existence, using the system of the system one is attempting to improve in order to change or improve it is an endlessly recursive set up for failure. The only non-violent possibility for benevolent change in America by the People themselves is to work toward change at the local level, which is where the radical left has scored most of its victories these past sixty years. The problem, however, with creating change at the city, county or whatever local level is once you get past local government with some great idea state and federal government then swing down like twenty ton hammers.

This Andrew Bacevitch article in the American Conservative is excellent!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have referenced Bacevitch before. Haven’t yet read Richard Hanania’s essay but I will.

We need a thoroughgoing critique of the American ideological obsession with dominating the world. We need to reject and put an end to the D.C. neo-con and liberal consensus to maintain military “full spectrum dominance” of our world. This is not just a “left” perspective. It is also a legitimate conservative one.

Forum List

Back