Anna Paulina Luna is just another Republican Liar

Turns out her name is Anna Mayerhofer and her grandfather was in the Nazi Army. And Republicans will be just fine with that, because they're fine with lying to the American public, whether it's Donald Trump, George Santos, or Anna Mayerhofer.

What was her grandfather's position in the German (nazi) army?

Turns out her name is Anna Mayerhofer and her grandfather was in the Nazi Army. And Republicans will be just fine with that, because they're fine with lying to the American public, whether it's Donald Trump, George Santos, or Anna Mayerhofer.

You just want to date her.

By the way, we don't punish people for the actions of their ancestors. That's North Korea.

She's a card carrying member of the Alt-Right.
My card is getting rather tattered. Do you know where I can get one reprinted?

A formerly small group who found a home in the Republican party and then, like a metastasizing cancer, slowly spread and consumed it.
Sounds a lot like how communists, Marxists, subversives, and sex deviants, all formerly small groups, have metastasized and taken over the democrat party, huh, Jack.

Weak-minded people are easily consumed.

My card is getting rather tattered. Do you know where I can get one reprinted?

Sounds a lot like how communists, Marxists, subversives, and sex deviants, all formerly small groups, have metastasized and taken over the democrat party, huh, Jack.

Weak-minded people are easily consumed.
Jesus dude, you lonely or something? Rummaging around in four month old threads.

I find this thread very offensive. My grandfather died in Auschwitz. He got drunk and fell out of his guard tower.

Just kidding!

Blaming a person of German heritage for the actions of Nazis is as dumb as asking whites in the twenty-first century to pay for slavery perpetuated by ninteenth century Democrats.

Not that there's the slightest evidence of anybof this. Just voluntary gullibility on the part of posters who hate and fear women who speak truth to power.

I'll say again..you lonely?
You propositioning, me there, Jack? You could at least buy me dinner.

You could always open your wallet...
Would about 150-160 Franklins do for starters, Jack?

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 3.31.08 PM.png

But I only give to organizations when I know what they stand for and who runs them Jack, and, well, your donating doesn't exactly stand as a resounding endorsement.

Forum List

Back