Anna Paulina Luna is just another Republican Liar

Turns out her name is Anna Mayerhofer and her grandfather was in the Nazi Army. And Republicans will be just fine with that, because they're fine with lying to the American public, whether it's Donald Trump, George Santos, or Anna Mayerhofer.

She changed her last name and took her mother's maiden name because her father was a felon, in and out of prison for drugs and other criminal activity. Nothing wrong with that.

Second, what does her grandfather have to do with her? Are you suggesting that we are responsible for that actions of our ancestors? If that's the case, I'm betting most of us are fucked.

To compare her to George Santos is one hell of a stretch.

Trying to implicitly smear her with a Nazi association because of her grandfather is wrong, she had no control over that. But if she lied about the other stuff…how bizarre…and embarrassing, following other high profile Republicans with fictitious histories such as Santos and Cawthorn.

Turns out her name is Anna Mayerhofer and her grandfather was in the Nazi Army. And Republicans will be just fine with that, because they're fine with lying to the American public, whether it's Donald Trump, George Santos, or Anna Mayerhofer.

Weren’t you the guy that said biden used great restraint in the baroon over sc
Looks like his trigger happy now Lol

You queer Moon Bats are just zealous because she had better tits than AOC.

I imagine most every German alive today had a grandfather who was a Nazi, so what are you saying, all Germans are no good?

So if you had a great grandfather who murdered someone, I guess that makes you a killer! :auiqs.jpg:
I'm saying that she hid this information from voters.

Do you need me to repeat it in crayon, Short Bus?

I'm saying that she hid this information from voters.

Do you need me to repeat it in crayon, Short Bus?

This coming from you, the douchebag who was constantly bleating that hunter wasn't in office.

Go piss up a rope you hypocritical asshole.

She changed her last name and took her mother's maiden name because her father was a felon, in and out of prison for drugs and other criminal activity. Nothing wrong with that.

Second, what does her grandfather have to do with her? Are you suggesting that we are responsible for that actions of our ancestors? If that's the case, I'm betting most of us are fucked.

To compare her to George Santos is one hell of a stretch.
Was her father ever convicted of a crime?

Why do you need to know what her grandfather did in his life? Is he running for the office or is she?
Republicans say Democrats are racist because the Democratic party loved the KKK in the 19th century.... yet they don't think going back to someone's grandfather in 1945 is relevant.

So racism can carry over in a 150 year span in the case of Democrats... But doesn't apply for a grandfather who was a Nazi 78 years ago
Very slick!

Republicans say Democrats are racist because the Democratic party loved the KKK in the 19th century....
WRONG. The Democrats WERE racist because they were thick and tight with the KKK well into the mid and latter-20th century, and here is YOUR president with an active KKK grand master:

4F5BE41F2D.jpg

And they are STILL racist because they use racism to gaslight their base to this day regularly.

yet they don't think going back to someone's grandfather in 1945 is relevant.
No. If your grandfather was a rapist and child molester, should we register YOU as a sex offender, too? Being allied with the KKK is one thing, but thinking that personal crimes of an individual somehow transfer to other generations is quite the other! Your argument and comparison is so stupid as to be beyond belief.

Take your bullshit specious argument and go twist on it, unless you have any modern era photos of current republicans holding office who regularly cavorted with German Nazis, dimfuk.

All bullshit. Matter of Fact they're retracting their stories after her attorneys are going after them for spreading false accusations.

Rep. Luna has stated that her attorney has issued letters to the fake news media demanding that they retract their bogus story or face legal action.

“We have sent letters from my attorney to the Washington Post & Salon to issue corrections or we will sue. We are also sending to Vanity Fair, Business Insider, Yahoo News, Independent, any other outlet that reports false info,” Rep. Luna wrote.
There y

The story did not age well.
Who cares what her grandfather did? I'm sure you don't know everything that your grandparents did or didn't do. Additionally the accusations against their appear to be false no surprise there.

Jo

Last edited:
Might want to catch up there, sport. Looks like it was YOU assholes doing the lying. Again.
Yep.

Look at this thread, the leftards got told point blank the whole thing is a pack of lies, and they didn't even hear it. Just went right on bleating as if the words were never spoken.

Leftards are seriously fucked up, there's something wrong with them

Yep.

Look at this thread, the leftards got told point blank the whole thing is a pack of lies, and they didn't even hear it. Just went right on bleating as if the words were never spoken.

Leftards are seriously fucked up, there's something wrong with them
They very often know something is a lie.... But as you said it doesn't concern them. The only thing that actually concerns them is whether or not it sounds plausible enough to spread. If it does they will repeat it over and over again regardless of whether or not it's the truth.

Forum List

Back