Anna Paulina Luna is just another Republican Liar

Turns out her name is Anna Mayerhofer and her grandfather was in the Nazi Army. And Republicans will be just fine with that, because they're fine with lying to the American public, whether it's Donald Trump, George Santos, or Anna Mayerhofer.

I would hesitate to call her a liar. Her history has been known.

She's a card carrying member of the Alt-Right. A formerly small group who found a home in the Republican party and then, like a metastasizing cancer, slowly spread and consumed it. Until the Republican party...became it.

I would hesitate to call her a liar. Her history has been known.

She's a card carrying member of the Alt-Right. A formerly small group who found a home in the Republican party and then, like a metastasizing cancer, slowly spread and consumed it. Until the Republican party...became it.
Like George 'Drag Queen' Santos, if the voters knew her true history she would not have been elected. Her district is full of veterans who fought the Nazi Army.

Turns out her name is Anna Mayerhofer and her grandfather was in the Nazi Army. And Republicans will be just fine with that, because they're fine with lying to the American public, whether it's Donald Trump, George Santos, or Anna Mayerhofer.

You give a shit. that her grandfather was in the German army?

Why? Wtf does that have to do with her?

All bullshit. Matter of Fact they're retracting their stories after her attorneys are going after them for spreading false accusations.

Rep. Luna has stated that her attorney has issued letters to the fake news media demanding that they retract their bogus story or face legal action.

“We have sent letters from my attorney to the Washington Post & Salon to issue corrections or we will sue. We are also sending to Vanity Fair, Business Insider, Yahoo News, Independent, any other outlet that reports false info,” Rep. Luna wrote.

Hey, ReNaziKlans know one of their own.

Turns out her name is Anna Mayerhofer and her grandfather was in the Nazi Army. And Republicans will be just fine with that

I imagine most every German alive today had a grandfather who was a Nazi, so what are you saying, all Germans are no good?

So if you had a great grandfather who murdered someone, I guess that makes you a killer! :auiqs.jpg:

It's poor form to constantly create threads in POLITICS based on some Leftist douchebag's tweets. Try Badlands, Rubber Room, etc.

Like George 'Drag Queen' Santos, if the voters knew her true history she would not have been elected. Her district is full of veterans who fought the Nazi Army.

I waiting for the Proud Pud Pounders to stand in front of his office with semi-automatic rifles.

All bullshit. Matter of Fact they're retracting their stories after her attorneys are going after them for spreading false accusations.

Rep. Luna has stated that her attorney has issued letters to the fake news media demanding that they retract their bogus story or face legal action.

“We have sent letters from my attorney to the Washington Post & Salon to issue corrections or we will sue. We are also sending to Vanity Fair, Business Insider, Yahoo News, Independent, any other outlet that reports false info,” Rep. Luna wrote.

your racism is showing.

Some of my family fought in the German army after drafts began taking place during the war with the U.S.S.R., 1943. Those of my family that were smart enough to leave Germany before the war decided to change their last names when they came to America and leave everything behind.

Forum List

Back