Ann Romney: 'Going to be cuts made to a lot of programs people aren't going to like'

Old school and very blatant. I am going to consider going to the mods and asking that you be banned.

I know that you are flooding the board.

That's ridiculous. You want someone banned just because you don't like him?? If everybody did that we would only have maybe 10 people on here.

ann1.png

It is like a bad dream come true, Ann Romney explaining the policies that will be put in place, should her husband win the election in November. There’s going to be cuts, in programs and people won’t like it.

Why on earth would the wife of a so-called experienced businessman, who claims he has a reputation for creating jobs when in reality he outsourced them to China, be speaking to American families and digging in the knife?

Why would Ann Romney love rubbing salt in the wounds of many bankrupt Americans, many homeless Americans, the jobless, the disabled and the elderly in an almost boastful fashion say this to “you people”?

More: Ann Romney There’s Going to Be Cuts -People Aren’t Going to Like | Politicol Commentary News

But no cut to YOUR taxes, Ann...

Got it.

Yabut, they need their money to be earning interest in the Caimans so they can invest in more foreign companies.

Old school and very blatant. I am going to consider going to the mods and asking that you be banned.

I know that you are flooding the board.

stfu

neg rep

go away

I know where you come from little girl.

I've patterned you for quite a while. :lol:

Do you want me to out you?

Do you know how uncool it is to threaten people?? Better watch out before someone outs you as a complete idiot. Oh, wait. Never mind. We already know that.

And the sooner we get serious about cutting spending, the less painful it will and the sooner we will return to fiscal sanity and stability.

Yes, OF COURSE, there are going to have to be cuts that some people aren't going to like. We can either cut now with some pain or cut later with enormous pain--and unrest.

Heard of Greece? Spain? England? They followed Obama's borrow-tax-spend policies are now paying for it dearly.

All this talk about painful program cuts.

What about the painful tax cuts for the wealthy.

That will help balance the budget. LOL

Last edited:
Anybody can see the topic is part of the democrat sissie boy war on women especially conservative women. What possible relevance can the wife of the losing presidential candidate have in the political arena today? The nerdie lefties probably spend an entire afternoon away from video games searching for the most unflattering photo of the wife of the former presidential candidate and giggle as they post it. This is junk and hate speech.

I tried to like her but I just don't. She's always saying dumb things as well.

I agree. The Romneys ran the dumbest presidential campaign that I can remember in my lifetime. It was truly bizarre.

The Romney campaign was doomed from the moment they won the GOP nomination. There was little that could be done from the GOP side of the ballot to stop this.

ann1.png

It is like a bad dream come true, Ann Romney explaining the policies that will be put in place, should her husband win the election in November. There’s going to be cuts, in programs and people won’t like it.

Why on earth would the wife of a so-called experienced businessman, who claims he has a reputation for creating jobs when in reality he outsourced them to China, be speaking to American families and digging in the knife?

Why would Ann Romney love rubbing salt in the wounds of many bankrupt Americans, many homeless Americans, the jobless, the disabled and the elderly in an almost boastful fashion say this to “you people”?

More: Ann Romney There’s Going to Be Cuts -People Aren’t Going to Like | Politicol Commentary News

I wonder if taking the family horse deduction was slated for the chopping block.
Gotta keep these old romney victory posts alive. Maybe the right wing will start to see that if they were so hellacious wrong about the election, that maybe they're wrong about a few other things also?

Forum List

Back