Ann Coulter - Most women who say they were raped are just ‘girls trying to get attention’

Just before I went on to USMB, I had sprinkled rose petals on the floor, placed two dozen roses by the bed, selected a playlist with all kinds of romantic music, put on my red smoking jacket, sprayed cologne on myself and made a batch of Oysters Rockefeller.
Then I come to USMB and saw Ann Coulter's name and had a quick vision of her.
So, I swept up the rose petals, put the two dozen roses in the living room, changed the playlist to the Talking Heads Greatest Hits, took off my red smoking jacket, washed off the cologne and put the Oyster Rockefeller in the freezer.
The thought of Ann Coulter would take any self-respecting guy out of the mood.
I wonder if there's a decent college or NBA game on tonight? And where in the hell are my favorite sweatpants? :cry:

I say half do it for attention and half do it for money. Anyway it's obvious most rape accusations are lies.
interesting that ann a female says this.Not coming from someone thats biased.

Ann is a skelator, neither male nor female.

If you read anything other than comic books, you would realize that she is smart as hell, which is why "liberals" try to silence her.
Coulter should know about how women lie about rape. Is there any other way for him to get laid?

Try getting your head out of the toilet for a change of scenery. Or is that your refuge from superior intellect?
So tell us. What have liberals done to try to silence her?

They silence her in their own space. They don't buy her/his books.
How horrible! They should be FORCED to buy her books!

Forum List

Back