Ann Coulter: I’m not at liberty to reveal my sources, but I have obtained a draft of President Joe Biden’s inaugural address

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Of course Coulter is full of crap, but it's good that she is accepting the reality that Biden will be inaugurated, and Trump will be somewhere else repeating the same lies he has told for the last four years. It's a start on the right's long road back to reality.

How id Biden even supposed to recite this "inaugural address"? He can't even hold it together long enough to speak an entire sentence.

she forgot: "Champ, when you get knocked down, GET UP!"...that's my favorite Bidenism

One of Ann Coulter's funnier pieces, starting right off the bat with " (Trump, unfortunately, won’t be there to hear it. He will be holding a competing rally at RFK Stadium, also starting at 12 noon on Jan. 20.)" Perfect choice as actual demolition is not scheduled until 2022. Even when it is decided, it's going down, actual finlal demolition does not really get in gear for two years, 2022.

Of course Coulter is full of crap, but it's good that she is accepting the reality that Biden will be inaugurated, and Trump will be somewhere else repeating the same lies he has told for the last four years. It's a start on the right's long road back to reality.
Hmm, how strange....as SOON as I read that ^
I INSTANTLY thought of a novelty t-shirt I once saw...

1603931506097.jpeg

Forum List

Back