Ann Coulter: I won't vote for Trump in 2020 without border wall

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Ann Coulter says she won't vote for Trump without border wall

100% with her! I will do what I had planned to do in 2016. NOT VOTE AT ALL!

President Trump CAN get the wall built he is the most powerful man in the world all he has to do is tell the Army corps of Engineers to get building and its done! He is hemming and hawing and IMO being a shitty deal maker OR he is dragging this out for some unknown reason....why? He has NOTHING to lose by building it and EVERYTHING to lose by not building it!

She probably didn't even vote for him the first time. I get her point though, this is what the DNC and Establishment were banking on, the fact she plays the part makes one wonder...

She probably didn't even vote for him the first time. I get her point though, this is what the DNC and Establishment were banking on, the fact she plays the part makes one wonder...
Its 100% Trumps fault if this happens. Why bother even running for reelection if you refused to accomplish your biggest campaign promise? Between this and his pushing the go light on criminals bill that just passed I am about done....tired of this shit.Tired of the can being kicked down the road. There was ZERO reason to do a short term bill.

Can't trust her since she was dating Bill Maher.. :rolleyes: Who cares? She's a crank..
She has a HUGE audience and is a voice for MILLIONS of Trump supporters who feel stabbed in the back so far on his BIGGEST campaign promise. He keeps blabbing the military can build it well we are 2 years in where the hell are they?

"I have one last Xmas gift to get: These boots for Tom Cotton. It gets cold and snowy in New Hampshire." - Coulter

Du0NDyLW4AYCjkf.png

"But when Trump is alone with Ivanka, they seem to agree that the wall has nothing to do with it. The people just love him for who he is! In a country of 320 million people, I'm sure there are some, but I have yet to meet a person who said, Yeah, I don't really care about immigration or trade, I just love his personality! "

December 19, 2018 - GUTLESS PRESIDENT IN WALL-LESS COUNTRY

"I have an original point that has occurred only to me: When Trump called Michael Cohen a "rat," he used a term that's used BY MAFIA BOSSES!" - Coulter

Democrats will do everything they can to destroy this country. Keeping the wall from being built is just part of it.

Trump isn't going to get the wall built. And Mexico isn't paying for it.

It's up to you Trump supporters to fund the wall. Make sure you donate today.

Ann Coulter says she won't vote for Trump without border wall

100% with her! I will do what I had planned to do in 2016. NOT VOTE AT ALL!

President Trump CAN get the wall built he is the most powerful man in the world all he has to do is tell the Army corps of Engineers to get building and its done! He is hemming and hawing and IMO being a shitty deal maker OR he is dragging this out for some unknown reason....why? He has NOTHING to lose by building it and EVERYTHING to lose by not building it!
Lol right he could just send in the army corps of engineers. How silly of him. Why has this not occurred to him? Oh, probably because he has no funding to do it, nor is there even a design drafted for the wall. Oh, and probably also because someone told him he can’t just build on the extensive amount of private land along the border because he thinks he is King Donald. We have, you know, a court system that disputes that kind of fascism.

Can't trust her since she was dating Bill Maher.. :rolleyes: Who cares? She's a crank..
I’m fairly confident they never dated. They are just friends.

150 Billion to Death to America Iran.........

And they can't fund 5 Billion to the wall for border protection.

Trump has to make a stand on this part or he loses credibility with his base............we don't give a shit if Pelosi Schumer cry their asses off about the illegals............Who cares.......

Back it up or shut it up.

Forum List

Back