Ann Coulter Forum Shutting Down

The most users ever online was two years ago and that was a mere 345 members. Not exactly a hoping place. Clearly it is the fault of the government that her forum has less traffic than a McDonalds during the lunch rush.

Still it was more than MSNBC's prime-time audience.

The most users ever online was two years ago and that was a mere 345 members. Not exactly a hoping place. Clearly it is the fault of the government that her forum has less traffic than a McDonalds during the lunch rush.

lol. I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to any of those prime-time news programs.

lol. I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to any of those prime-time news programs.

Oh, I don't pay any attention to what is said but I stare like a 4 year old watching cartoons when she is on. Woo ... she gives great face.

No surprise that Yahoo would shut down a conservative forum. The left leaning media has been at war with free speech ever since Cronkite retired.

Oh, I don't pay any attention to what is said but I stare like a 4 year old watching cartoons when she is on. Woo ... she gives great face.
No doubt, she is quite an attractive woman.

They have a thread going about where to migrate to for the ones who refuse to go to Twitter. I invited them all to come over here.
So when a bunch of embarassing wacko's start showing up we'll know who to thank :cool:

Embarrassing wackos? So they'll fit right in with our loony lefties, eh?

Coulter's minions don't fit in anywhere. The right throws them a bone every once in a while for their votes, and tries to shrug off their racism and xenophobia as folksy quirkiness.

Coulter's minions don't fit in anywhere. The right throws them a bone every once in a while for their votes, and tries to shrug off their racism and xenophobia as folksy quirkiness.

Can you remove Obama's dick from your mouth and repeat that? You were mumbling and garbled....
How can you type with so many dicks in your mouth?

I'd do Megan in public.

Forum List

Back