Ann Coulter Forum Shutting Down

I am still waiting on how her site closing down is the fault of the government. Did the government force her forums to be unprofitable?

The most users ever online was two years ago and that was a mere 345 members. Not exactly a hoping place. Clearly it is the fault of the government that her forum has less traffic than a McDonalds during the lunch rush.

Still it was more than MSNBC's prime-time audience.

You could be right. However Hannity only wishes he could have as many viewers as Sponge Bob. Does that mean Sponge Bob is more credible?

The most users ever online was two years ago and that was a mere 345 members. Not exactly a hoping place. Clearly it is the fault of the government that her forum has less traffic than a McDonalds during the lunch rush.

You could be right. However Hannity only wishes he could have as many viewers as Sponge Bob. Does that mean Sponge Bob is more credible?

Only if viewership is a function of credibility. How does S-Bob do with the over 30 yr old crowd?

Only if viewership is a function of credibility. How does S-Bob do with the over 30 yr old crowd?

Isn't the amount if fox viewers a great source of pride for the right wing?

Ann Coulter's message board was inhabited by liberal loons? Why am I not surprised?

I wouldn't know but I'm certain MSNBC's ratings struggles are a great source of "pride" for loony lefties.

I wouldn't know but I'm certain MSNBC's ratings struggles are a great source of "pride" for loony lefties.

Actually, it doesn't matter that much either way. MSNBC doesn't bother cultivating the cult hero crap like fox does.

Actually, it doesn't matter that much either way. MSNBC doesn't bother cultivating the cult hero crap like fox does.
Al Sharpton comes to mind.

Forum List

Back