Animal Stories

‘World’s saddest orangutan’ kept in chains for years enjoys new life

saddest-orangutan-trending-large_trans++pJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.PNG
If Barry had a son he could look like that.

Dog Kitted Out in Soccer Team's Colors Adorably Celebrates Goal
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Woman sitting outside playing games on her phone records a big black bear coming up to her and giving her a good sniff. She sent a photo to her son in the house with the message: "help me." He thought she just got a new app or something, but then realized it was real when she sent another message saying, "don't make a lot of noise."

Partial Video Description:
We had 6 heavily poisoned cats in our vet clinic today. The stupid owner gave them an anti worm medicine for heavy dogs he still had just to save money.
The package of the medicine shows a cat symbol with a red circle and cross on it and the clear text " Not to be used on cats! ".
Idiotic retardet moron!

These story gives hope in humanity...

Known as ‘the cat man of Aleppo’, Mohammed Alaa Jaleel has taken in more than one hundred felines left behind as war continues to disrupt the nation.
Despite being exposed to the horrors of the war on an almost daily basis, Mr Jaleel said he would never leave his furry friends behind.

“I said I’ll stay with them no matter what happens,” he told BBC.

“Someone who has mercy in their heart for humans has mercy for every living thing.”

Aleppo's 'cat man' forms sanctuary in Syria to care for 100 abandoned cats

Bless him and the likes of him all around the world.

New Topics

Forum List

Back