Android, iPhone, which is better?

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
An article says that iPhone wins across the board except in price. The advantage of Android is freeware, advanced sharing and remote apps. What say you? Should I toss the Android and get an iPhone? Is it worth the money?

I just can't spending 4 times more for a iPhone. My $250 UleFone Armor hasn't failed yet & I beat the crap out of it, swim & shower with it every week. The family has 10 of them & none have failed yet. All the other brands crap out if you drop, roll over or drown them.

I just can't spending 4 times more for a iPhone. My $250 UleFone Armor hasn't failed yet & I beat the crap out of it, swim & shower with it every week. The family has 10 of them & none have failed yet. All the other brands crap out if you drop, roll over or drown them.
I'm not an outdoorsman so I'm not worried about that.

The main problem I see with Android is that, anytime someone takes a selfie, it's backwards.

That's a deal killer for me...

Solo.

1653604857759.jpeg

The main problem I see with Android is that, anytime someone takes a selfie, it's backwards.

That's a deal killer for me...
Are you saying you take a selfie and all you see is the back of your head? :biggrin:

Maybe that is a reality check?

I might purchase the oldest pre-net connecting flip phone that can still be serviced and swap to that. You cant hack something if it lacks the internet hardware. One of my aunts still uses a cellphone she bought in 1998, so obviously, old phones arent obsolete, you can use them.

I might purchase the oldest pre-net connecting flip phone that can still be serviced and swap to that. You cant hack something if it lacks the internet hardware. One of my aunts still uses a cellphone she bought in 1998, so obviously, old phones arent obsolete, you can use them.

Good luck with that.

You gotta have a phone, you dont need a constant two way internet connection in your pocket.
I will soon be 68 years old... I did not carry a phone around in my pocket for 55+ years... I made it this far... I'm fortunate, I don't like to talk to people so I use my phone maybe a half a dozen times a week...
Bless you my son, go forth an multiply...

Are you saying you take a selfie and all you see is the back of your head? :biggrin:

Maybe that is a reality check?
No.

Let's say you're wearing a shirt that says "HAVE A NICE DAY", print in the photo will be reversed.

I can't imagine why they haven't fixed that...

No.

Let's say you're wearing a shirt that says "HAVE A NICE DAY", print in the photo will be reversed.

I can't imagine why they haven't fixed that...
Because I don't want to have a nice day? LOL

I get what you're saying. Usually, things like that are fixed in post.

Forum List

Back