Ukrainians celebrating their (destroyed) Bayraktars.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

While Ukrainian forces are being decimated in the Donbas and loosing their most heavily fortified positions. This band of Ukrainians has nothing better to do than to sing a tribute to those feeble Bayraktars, of which Russia destroyed most.
It sounds like Ukraine is trying to give Turkey the impression their drones make a difference, but Russia will have to disappoint those Turks when more get taken down.

Suffice to say, once the entire south of Ukraine is taken, Russia can finally halt helicopter engine and drone component production for Turkish arsenal. Lets see what the Turks think about that.

You keep saying the Bayraktars have been destroyed, but they keep destroying Russian armor. I realize that the Russian armor is inferior to that of most modern countries, but the fact the Bayraktars are still dealing out losses to the Russian invaders shows how lousy your attempt at propaganda is.

You keep saying the Bayraktars have been destroyed, but they keep destroying Russian armor. I realize that the Russian armor is inferior to that of most modern countries, but the fact the Bayraktars are still dealing out losses to the Russian invaders shows how lousy your attempt at propaganda is.
There havnt been any bayraktar strikes in weeks and their activities have significantly decreased, so clearly not as effective as the Turks and Ukrainians protray them. The few that fly get quickly destroyed.

I see you don't let the truth get in the way of your propaganda. You must have studied at the Joseph Goebbels school of journalism. Did they teach you to say Heil Putin too? LOL

Forum List

Back