Andrew McCabe admits to lying to FBI

on the classified information deal

The IG reports says that a review of several previous SOS and concluded that the department record keeping practices was subpar for many years

Basically Clinton was not the first, she did what they had all been doing under both democratic and republican administrations

The report even criticized Colin Powell who used a personal email account for business under Bush

State department admitted that Kerry was the first SOS to reply primarily on a state government account

No previous cabinet official ever set up a private server on which to conduct official business. And if it was no big deal, why then did Obama LIE when he was asked if he had previously known about Hillary's secret server?

The question would be why would he know

he said he did not know

do you have evidence that he did

Yea. He created an anonymous email account and wrote to Hillary on her server. This was all in the IG report. Obama lied about it.

did he or do you just imagine it that way

because he is a demo

on the classified information deal

The IG reports says that a review of several previous SOS and concluded that the department record keeping practices was subpar for many years

Basically Clinton was not the first, she did what they had all been doing under both democratic and republican administrations

The report even criticized Colin Powell who used a personal email account for business under Bush

State department admitted that Kerry was the first SOS to reply primarily on a state government account

No previous cabinet official ever set up a private server on which to conduct official business. And if it was no big deal, why then did Obama LIE when he was asked if he had previously known about Hillary's secret server?

The question would be why would he know

he said he did not know

do you have evidence that he did

Yea. He created an anonymous email account and wrote to Hillary on her server. This was all in the IG report. Obama lied about it.

did he or do you just imagine it that way

because he is a demo

Why don't you invest 5 minutes, do a search and learn for yourself how our former president blatantly LIED to the American people and on a topic of significant importance.

Sorry do not watch fox

for obvious reason

fake news

Fox News didn't write the IG Report, shit-for-brains. You're the typical ignorant, delusional, lying leftist TWAT.

I think we should have equal application of the law. How about you?

For sure! So then Rudy should be investigated by the FBI to find out who in the FBI leaked the information to him about Weiner's laptop right? I believe no matter who you are, you should follow the same laws.

How about we imprison the fuckers we KNOW committed crimes.

Start with those then get to your fantasies later.

Unfortunately everyone in this country has rights. They don't get convicted because some people think they did broke the law. It sucks that there is a criminal justice system where they are investigated, it is decided to put them in front of a judge and jury, and they have to be proven guilty there. Damn shame there are soooo many steps to put someone in jail or put them to death in this country....

It sounds like you would prefer anarchy or Communism. I think you are in the wrong country.

I think that when they quite obviously lie to Congress they are entitled to a speedy trial and an equally speedy conviction.

You people chase fantasy and ignore the very obvious and provable crimes right in front of you

If it was such a simple lie hat you as a citizen that obviously don't have all the evidence nor saw the entire act can definitively decide guilt, then I'm sure they would have been indicted and found guilty in court.

But hey, that's pretty responsible of you to think you are able to decide a person's guilt when you are in Nevada and they are in Washington D.C. I forget, what's your degrees in? How come you didn't join the FBI and become the director?

We WATCHED them lie to Congress. Don't act stupid.

For sure! So then Rudy should be investigated by the FBI to find out who in the FBI leaked the information to him about Weiner's laptop right? I believe no matter who you are, you should follow the same laws.

How about we imprison the fuckers we KNOW committed crimes.

Start with those then get to your fantasies later.

Unfortunately everyone in this country has rights. They don't get convicted because some people think they did broke the law. It sucks that there is a criminal justice system where they are investigated, it is decided to put them in front of a judge and jury, and they have to be proven guilty there. Damn shame there are soooo many steps to put someone in jail or put them to death in this country....

It sounds like you would prefer anarchy or Communism. I think you are in the wrong country.

I think that when they quite obviously lie to Congress they are entitled to a speedy trial and an equally speedy conviction.

You people chase fantasy and ignore the very obvious and provable crimes right in front of you

If it was such a simple lie hat you as a citizen that obviously don't have all the evidence nor saw the entire act can definitively decide guilt, then I'm sure they would have been indicted and found guilty in court.

But hey, that's pretty responsible of you to think you are able to decide a person's guilt when you are in Nevada and they are in Washington D.C. I forget, what's your degrees in? How come you didn't join the FBI and become the director?

We WATCHED them lie to Congress. Don't act stupid.

Ok then with Trump in office and with AG Barr appointed by him, then there should be no problem charging those who lied to Congress right? And getting them convicted and punished for it?

Hey Lewdog Why did Hillary set up a secret server?
Colin Powell recommended it.

Powell never did anything remotely similar to what Hillary did.

Hillary set it up with the INTENT to engage in nefarious activities, which she did, with Obama's full blessing, and you cheered while they screwed us both. They love suckers like you.

Oh? Man, you must be psychic to be able to probe so deeply into her mind and claim even more knowledge than all those who investigated her- were you there or something? :lmao:

You do? Because that isn't what I said. You really do have a tough time understanding convicting someone of a crime.

Ok, so you're against when a Republican does it, right?

No, I'm always against punishing someone as guilty when it does not reach the standards of a crime.

So you agree that government employees should do whatever they like with top secret information.

No, I've answered this several times. Say for example there is a President that is using an unsecured cell phone to make classified calls or while visiting other countries where the phone can be hacked remotely... I don't agree with it at all. But will that President be indicted and convicted for it? Probably not.

A lie parroted by the lying media and liars like you.

Why did Hillary set up a secret server? What was her intent?

He made a good point. Can you respond to it? Is his example a crime? What makes it different than what Clinton did?

Ok, so you're against when a Republican does it, right?

No, I'm always against punishing someone as guilty when it does not reach the standards of a crime.

So you agree that government employees should do whatever they like with top secret information.

No, I've answered this several times. Say for example there is a President that is using an unsecured cell phone to make classified calls or while visiting other countries where the phone can be hacked remotely... I don't agree with it at all. But will that President be indicted and convicted for it? Probably not.

He made a good point. Can you respond to it? Is his example a crime? What makes it different than what Clinton did?

It doesn't matter. Hillary herself could publicly confess and you'd continue to deny that she ever did anything wrong. You're a far-left radical whose loyalty isn't to truth or to your fellow American, it's to your political masters in the DNC. I might as well be talking to Baghdad Bob than to talk to you.

Hillary set it up with the INTENT to engage in nefarious activities, which she did, with Obama's full blessing, and you cheered while they screwed us both. They love suckers like you.

Oh? Man, you must be psychic to be able to probe so deeply into her mind and claim even more knowledge than all those who investigated her- were you there or something? :lmao:

Coyote supports government officials setting up private servers to conduct both official and private affairs in order to escape oversight, not to mention making it highly likely that said server can be hacked foreign intelligence. Does Coyote care? Not a bit. Her loyalty is to the Democratic Party.

It doesn't matter. Hillary herself could publicly confess and you'd continue to deny that she ever did anything wrong. You're a far-left radical whose loyalty isn't to truth or to your fellow American, it's to your political masters in the DNC. I might as well be talking to Baghdad Bob than to talk to you.

Why not just answer it instead of constantly deflecting out to left field and insulting anyone?

Coyote supports government officials setting up private servers to conduct both official and private affairs in order to escape oversight, not to mention making it highly likely that said server can be hacked foreign intelligence. Does Coyote care? Not a bit. Her loyalty is to the Democratic Party.

Hate to bust your obsessive balloon but I'm not a member of the Democrat Party.

That said...is what she did any different than say, what Trump does - conducting unsecured phone conversations discussing sensitive policy matters, that anyone can hack into?

Is it criminal?

Or, just stupid and careless?

Will he be prosecuted for lying to the FBI like some of Trump's associates were? Don't count on it. And do you remember all of the leftist twats that criticized Trump for "attacking our institutions"? Yea, I do. By hook or crook, that is the Democratic way.

An unidentified FBI investigator detailed his frustration with Mr. McCabe over the time he spent investigating the leak, only to discover the leak came from the former deputy director himself, according to the transcripts. Mr. McCabe had repeatedly denied he was the source of the leak, but later confessed and apologized when the investigator confronted him, the transcripts said.

Ex-FBI Deputy McCabe admits to leaking info to media, obstructing probe

McCabe was on The View last February and he also LIED to the viewers about leaking information to the New York Times.

“The View” co-host Meghan McCain confronted Andrew McCabe on Tuesday, asking the former FBI director point blank if he was a source for The New York Times.

“I don’t believe you’re a reliable narrator and I’m not convinced this isn’t just some kind of PR campaign to stop yourself from getting indicted,” McCain said. "You were fired at the recommendation of the FBI, which, in your book, you cite four times how great of an organization it is, for your lack of candor.”

“I would like you to say right here on national TV that you were not a source for The New York Times. You were never a source for The New York Times, or any other publication, considering that is what you were accused of lying about,” McCain said.

A stunned McCabe shot back, “Absolutely not, not at any time, ever.”

Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on 'The View,' asks if he was New York Times leaker

The View, McCabe, the New York Times...this sounds like the opening of a joke about the deep state.

Why not just answer it instead of constantly deflecting out to left field and insulting anyone?

It's not wrong or a crime... because he has an R after his name.

Sorry do not watch fox

for obvious reason

fake news

Fox News didn't write the IG Report, shit-for-brains. You're the typical ignorant, delusional, lying leftist TWAT.

Wow Fox didn't write it, they just interpreted it for the masses and leave out any criticism of previous administration of the repub persuasion

The IG report does criticizes Colin Powell for using a private email and in fact says that the state department has been very lax in this area for years yet you want to put Hilary in jail because she had a private server. She probably thought that it would be more secure than a public email account. It should have been more secure but it was badly managed by the people she chose to manage it

still she was investigate and no criminal charges found. The IG report was more critical of the State Department under various presidents and there lack of control over the use of personal emails.

She probably thought that it would be more secure than a public email account.

If so, why then did Obama create an anonymous email account through which to communicate to Hillary? And when did Obama LIE when he was asked when he knew about Hillary's private server? And why did Hillary destroy 33,000 emails that were under a congressional subpoena?

That said...is what she did any different than say, what Trump does - conducting unsecured phone conversations discussing sensitive policy matters, that anyone can hack into?

Is it criminal?

Hey Bob, it's not been established that Trump was using an unsecure phone. That's simply a claim by the lying, leftist media, you know, the same folks that said Trump paid prostitutes to piss in a bed and who told you that Trump conspired with Putin.

None of that matters to you. If a Democrat commits a crime or an act of corruption, you look the other way and then parrot some accusation which is, somehow, supposed to absolve the Democrat from their crime/corruption and everything is good, right, Bob.

Do you think they should investigate and prosecute all leakers in the FBI? If there is an investigation should everyone comply with the FBI and answer their questions honestly?

Yes, there should be and is an investigation into the vast and deep corruption in the FBI.

The question is whether we will prosecute the criminals? Even Bill Barr refused to prosecute the PROVEN guilty McCabe. McCabe is "a friend," part of the inner-circle. Barr doesn't want to start locking up the elite.

One nation, two VERY different sets of laws.

K9Buck said:
Mr. McCabe had repeatedly denied he was the source of the leak, but later confessed and apologized when the investigator confronted him, the transcripts said.
Martha Went Straight To Prison For "Lying" To The FBI

McCabe 'Apologized'
That Should Be Good Enough For Any One

But, Martha Stewart is a Republican, Andrew McCabe is a democrat. We can't expect the same laws to apply to both of them.

Is it criminal?

Hey Bob, it's not been established that Trump was using an unsecure phone. That's simply a claim by the lying, leftist media, you know, the same folks that said Trump paid prostitutes to piss in a bed and who told you that Trump conspired with Putin.

None of that matters to you. If a Democrat commits a crime or an act of corruption, you look the other way and then parrot some accusation which is, somehow, supposed to absolve the Democrat from their crime/corruption and everything is good, right, Bob.

Actually, I just try to ask rational questions in hopes of a rational answer. I have yet to hear one.

It's pretty established he used an insecure phone on a regular basis. Here is one of your chosen sources saying the same thing.

Trump's cellphone use worries security experts

So now....is it a crime? Like you claim Hillary did?

Forum List

Back