Andrew McCabe admits to lying to FBI

Obama weaponized the IRS against conservatives and you folks were all for it. Nobody was prosecuted because the Obama regime owned the cops, and you cheered them on!

Obama weaponized every agency against conservatives AND the American people and you folks groveled at his feet.

You don’t seem to like his answer. Why?

Bullshit. Anyone else would have gone to prison, and many have.

Why do you support government corruption? Why did you support Hillary setting up a private server to avoid oversight by the people? Why did you support Hillary's pay-for-play schemes that took place? Why did you support Obama's criminal complicity with Hillary's actions? Why did you support Obama LYING when he was asked if he had previously known of her secret server?

The answer is because your loyalty is to the Democratic Party rather than to average Americans. Obama, Hillary, Biden, etc. were SCREWING the American people and you cheered them on.
Ok...I understand. You are in the throws of Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

Obama weaponized the IRS against conservatives and you folks were all for it. Nobody was prosecuted because the Obama regime owned the cops, and you cheered them on!

Obama weaponized every agency against conservatives AND the American people and you folks groveled at his feet.
Your ODS is showing.

Do you think they should investigate and prosecute all leakers in the FBI? If there is an investigation should everyone comply with the FBI and answer their questions honestly?

I think we should have equal application of the law. How about you?

For sure! So then Rudy should be investigated by the FBI to find out who in the FBI leaked the information to him about Weiner's laptop right? I believe no matter who you are, you should follow the same laws.

How about we imprison the fuckers we KNOW committed crimes.

Start with those then get to your fantasies later.

Unfortunately everyone in this country has rights. They don't get convicted because some people think they did broke the law. It sucks that there is a criminal justice system where they are investigated, it is decided to put them in front of a judge and jury, and they have to be proven guilty there. Damn shame there are soooo many steps to put someone in jail or put them to death in this country....

It sounds like you would prefer anarchy or Communism. I think you are in the wrong country.

I think that when they quite obviously lie to Congress they are entitled to a speedy trial and an equally speedy conviction.

You people chase fantasy and ignore the very obvious and provable crimes right in front of you

Ok...I understand. You are in the throws of Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

Tulsi Gabbard called Hillary the "embodiment of corruption". Does she too have "Hillary Derangement Syndrome"?

You're in delusional denial because you are blindly loyal to the Democratic Party. They love useful idiots like you. The reason we have so much crime and corruption in government is because of FOOLS like you. Thanks.

That's a gem! I'm fascist for wanting to make sure everyone's rights aren't violated by being found guilty of a crime because people like you just think they are guilty?... instead of following the constitution and criminal justice system where it takes two parts for someone to be guilty of committing a crime? You are one really confused duck.

Your similar to a fascist in that, like them, your loyalty and devotion is to the Democratic Party rather than to your fellow ciitizens. There is likely no crime that you wouldn't tolerate as long as perpetrator has that magical "D" by their name.

I'm not a Democrat. I have never voted Democrat. I have said from the very beginning *I* think she was guilty in Benghazi and should have been punished somehow for that... BUT if after all the investigations, trials, and every thing else has been done and no charges were filed, then I have to let it go. I don't fucking cry and whine about it every day on a message board and accuse anyone that doesn't agree with me of being a fascist or anything else.

You need to worry about the guy you support and the fact he's been impeached, and there is still more coming out every day.

You need to worry about the fact that during Trump's impeachment trial his stupid ass buddy that got him in this trouble in the first place was went BACK to Ukraine.

Your ODS is showing.

No, that is provable Coyote. The evidence of obummers abuse of the conservative groups through the IRS is overwhelming.

You people chase fantasy and ignore the very obvious and provable crimes right in front of you

They're leftists and leftists don't believe in equal application of the law because they also don't believe in law. For them, laws are something to be used to eliminate political opposition. Leftists don't have a problem with a police-state, as long as they're the ones running it.

That's a gem! I'm fascist for wanting to make sure everyone's rights aren't violated by being found guilty of a crime because people like you just think they are guilty?... instead of following the constitution and criminal justice system where it takes two parts for someone to be guilty of committing a crime? You are one really confused duck.

Your similar to a fascist in that, like them, your loyalty and devotion is to the Democratic Party rather than to your fellow ciitizens. There is likely no crime that you wouldn't tolerate as long as perpetrator has that magical "D" by their name.

I'm not a Democrat. I have never voted Democrat. I have said from the very beginning *I* think she was guilty in Benghazi and should have been punished somehow for that... BUT if after all the investigations, trials, and every thing else has been done and no charges were filed, then I have to let it go. I don't fucking cry and whine about it every day on a message board and accuse anyone that doesn't agree with me of being a fascist or anything else.

You need to worry about the guy you support and the fact he's been impeached, and there is still more coming out every day.

You need to worry about the fact that during Trump's impeachment trial his stupid ass buddy that got him in this trouble in the first place was went BACK to Ukraine.

Trump hasn't been impeached because the articles haven't been sent to the Senate.

I know bullshit when I see it. Hillary and her aides skated on crimes that would have sent anyone else to prison, and you celebrated.

Do you think they should investigate and prosecute all leakers in the FBI? If there is an investigation should everyone comply with the FBI and answer their questions honestly?

For sure! So then Rudy should be investigated by the FBI to find out who in the FBI leaked the information to him about Weiner's laptop right? I believe no matter who you are, you should follow the same laws.

Unfortunately everyone in this country has rights. They don't get convicted because some people think they did broke the law. It sucks that there is a criminal justice system where they are investigated, it is decided to put them in front of a judge and jury, and they have to be proven guilty there. Damn shame there are soooo many steps to put someone in jail or put them to death in this country....

It sounds like you would prefer anarchy or Communism. I think you are in the wrong country.

I think that when they quite obviously lie to Congress they are entitled to a speedy trial and an equally speedy conviction.

If it was such a simple lie hat you as a citizen that obviously don't have all the evidence nor saw the entire act can definitively decide guilt, then I'm sure they would have been indicted and found guilty in court.

But hey, that's pretty responsible of you to think you are able to decide a person's guilt when you are in Nevada and they are in Washington D.C. I forget, what's your degrees in? How come you didn't join the FBI and become the director?

Lewdog

I take it that you AGREE that government employees should be able to transmit top secret documents through Yahoo and to their home computers, etc., just like Hillary, Huma and the rest of Hillary's aides did, right?

If it was such a simple lie hat you as a citizen that obviously don't have all the evidence nor saw the entire act can definitively decide guilt, then I'm sure they would have been indicted and found guilty in court.

But hey, that's pretty responsible of you to think you are able to decide a person's guilt when you are in Nevada and they are in Washington D.C. I forget, what's your degrees in? How come you didn't join the FBI and become the director?

Hillary skated because Obama was complicit. There was NO WAY that Loretta Lynch (who should have recused herself, by the way) was going to indict Hillary because it would have exposed Barry's malfeasance on this and many other matters. Your naivete is cute.

Your ODS is showing.

Yea, that's what I figured. Never mind that IRS executives were pleading the 5th to avoid implicating themselves in their crimes. You celebrated. You've never seen a crime by a Democrat that you didn't adore.

It's easy to be a leftist. Just ignore all facts, avoid answering questions and scream that the one asking the questions is deranged.

Being a leftist means living in a fantasy world of lies and delusions.

Trump hasn't been impeached because the articles haven't been sent to the Senate.

I know bullshit when I see it. Hillary and her aides skated on crimes that would have sent anyone else to prison, and you celebrated.

Not only do you NOT know how the criminal justice system works in the U.S., you don't know how impeachment works either. You should get off the forum every once in awhile and read a book or two so you don't sound so ignorant in these types of discussions.

Lewdog

I take it that you AGREE that government employees should be able to transmit top secret documents through Yahoo and to their home computers, etc., just like Hillary, Huma and the rest of Hillary's aides did, right?

You do? Because that isn't what I said. You really do have a tough time understanding convicting someone of a crime.

Lewdog

You do? Because that isn't what I said. You really do have a tough time understanding convicting someone of a crime.

Ok, so you're against when a Republican does it, right?

Not only do you NOT know how the criminal justice system works in the U.S., you don't know how impeachment works either. You should get off the forum every once in awhile and read a book or two so you don't sound so ignorant in these types of discussions.

It seems to be like a prosecutor making his case but then never turning it over to a jury.

It doesn't matter. Send the articles or not. It makes no difference. You have 5+ more years to enjoy President Trump. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back