Andrew Brunson , the fake pastor in Turkey is now released.

aw well, The problem is 'muslims' and they are a worldwide problem for you younger guys and your kids JoeB .

Um, no, they aren't. I mean, no more than any other asshole who thinks there's a magic pixie in the sky, anyway.

They are a problem because we keep invading their part of the world and we wonder why they fight back.

------------------------------------------------- yeah , and using your logic it was only the RADICAL 'nazi' that were the problem eh . Or it was only 'mao's' RADICAL and murderous youth 'Red Guard' Death Squads that were murdering for 'mao's' Cultural Revolution that was the problem eh JoeB ??

First, not sure why you are putting my name at the end of each response, including a post I didn't make.

Of course, if you want to Go Godwin, the problem with Germany was that so many Germans were in favor of a war, and so many other Europeans went along with it hoping their country would get some advantage out of it. Not that the "Christian" churches were any help. The Pope said nothing about what the Axis was doing.

made a mistake i guess , sorry about that but i like to ADDRESS those i speak to as its considered as being Polite in my part of the Western world of America JoeB .

Last edited:
thing is that Edrojen has been going 'muslim' [or nonsecular] for awhile now from what i read and hear. Agree about the secular up until 'edrojen' but i think thats changing . Just my opinion but the 'turks' shouldn't be in 'nato' Joe B .

Maybe.. except they've been loyal members for a long time. I think the real issue is what is the purpose of NATO at this point, 30 years after the USSR collapsed?

The thing is, Turkey has lived up to every commitment in NATO. They even went along with Afghanistan. They didn't go along with Iraq, but neither did NATO and everyone agrees now that was a horrible idea.

The real problem is that the "War on Terror" has kind of morphed into a "War on Islam", and the average Turk says, "Hey, wait, we're Muslims!"
Islam/Muslims Same difference the most violent people on the planet
thing is that Edrojen has been going 'muslim' [or nonsecular] for awhile now from what i read and hear. Agree about the secular up until 'edrojen' but i think thats changing . Just my opinion but the 'turks' shouldn't be in 'nato' Joe B .

Maybe.. except they've been loyal members for a long time. I think the real issue is what is the purpose of NATO at this point, 30 years after the USSR collapsed?

The thing is, Turkey has lived up to every commitment in NATO. They even went along with Afghanistan. They didn't go along with Iraq, but neither did NATO and everyone agrees now that was a horrible idea.

The real problem is that the "War on Terror" has kind of morphed into a "War on Islam", and the average Turk says, "Hey, wait, we're Muslims!"

It's the radicals who are violent, not all Muslims.
------------------------------------------------- yeah , and using your logic it was only the RADICAL 'nazi' that were the problem eh . Or it was only 'mao's' RADICAL and murderous youth 'Red Guard' Death Squads that were murdering for 'mao's' Cultural Revolution that was the problem eh JoeB ??
---------------------------------------- And just above is my LOGIC again , see just above JoeB . And if you don't like the 'RADICAL nazi' being used lets just replace them with 'pol pots' RADICALs that killed , murdered all kinds of Cambodians because 'pol pot' told them to JoeB ..

he should rot in jail. After all he and his family have lived in Turkey for 22 years and his 2 our of 3 kids were born there, they went to Turkey schools.

His church was probably a front for a coup. He is not an American, he loves Turkey. Now he will be popular with the right because he is part of the Trump Cult now.

Same with NK, 3 evangelicals.

The evangelicals cost the US so much money.

An adult should take care of themselves. If they wanted to go to those countries they should get back to the US the same way they went out of the US.
Stupid^^^^^

and lots of the murdered in 'muslim' lands are also just regular muslim villagers and people but are murdered by other 'muslims' . Murdered because its fun i guess . Happens everyday of the week JoeB .

Murdered because its fun i guess. Happens everyday of the week.
Murder is happening every day in American cities across the country. ... :cool:
--------------------------------------- i s'pose . Did you ever see the picture and film of 'muslims' teaching homosexuals on how to fly from rooftops . Or that Documentary oldie film in a normal 'muslim' village called the 'Killing of Fahrkunda' Sunni .

and i guess that 'shiite and sunni' muslims have been murdering each other for hundreds of years eh Sunni ??

and i think that most 'muslim' murder in 'muslim' dominated countries or lands is 'muslim' on 'muslim' or 'muslim' on 'kurd' or 'muslim' on Christian or on 'yazidi' isn't it Sunni ??

You really say the most idiotic things. Like now.

He is an ordained pastor in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. And you are just a perfect little Leftist aren't you?
They have a deep hatred of Christianity. But I've never been able to explain their excuses/love for the death cult of Islam.

and lots of the murdered in 'muslim' lands are also just regular muslim villagers and people but are murdered by other 'muslims' . Murdered because its fun i guess . Happens everyday of the week JoeB .

Yes, it does. When other countries flood the place with weapons and fight proxie wars, that sort of thing happens, all right.

muslims been killing each other since the ROCK was invented and in the 'killing of Farhkunda' the Normal 'muslims' of her village use Clubs , Sticks , hands , fists and FIRE and not an Imported WEAPON in sight JoeB . --- The Killing of Farkhunda ---

muslims been killing each other since the ROCK was invented and in the 'killing of Farhkunda' the Normal 'muslims' of her village use Clubs , Sticks , hands , fists and FIRE and not an Imported WEAPON in sight

Oh, take your Islamophobic horseshit over to Stormfront where it belongs. I'm done with you.

We have 16,000 murders a year in this country... that's how messed up we are.

muslims been killing each other since the ROCK was invented and in the 'killing of Farhkunda' the Normal 'muslims' of her village use Clubs , Sticks , hands , fists and FIRE and not an Imported WEAPON in sight

Oh, take your Islamophobic horseshit over to Stormfront where it belongs. I'm done with you.

We have 16,000 murders a year in this country... that's how messed up we are.
------------------------------------------------- [chuckle] so you don't like seeing or reading about Reality eh --- morning JoeB !!

Last edited:
he should rot in jail. After all he and his family have lived in Turkey for 22 years and his 2 our of 3 kids were born there, they went to Turkey schools.

His church was probably a front for a coup. He is not an American, he loves Turkey. Now he will be popular with the right because he is part of the Trump Cult now.

An adult should take care of themselves. If they wanted to go to those countries they should get back to the US the same way they went out of the US.
Spoken like an ex-Christian whose morals were abandoned with their faith.

Worst case of LBS ever seen.

Spoken like an ex-Christian whose morals were abandoned with their faith.

The Evangelicals who move to another country have no business with the president of the US when they get in trouble, they are no longer our citizens, he has lived there for 22 years. Yet the Potus of the US sends Daca adults home that this is the only country they know and served in the US military, Go figure.

By the way, its none of your business what my belief system is.

Forum List

Back