Anderson Cooper profiles Secretary Pete for 60 Minutes: "The Biden Administration has made the biggest investment in infrastructure since Eisenhower"!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Buttigieg plans to use some federal funds to revitalize low-income Black neighborhoods divided by interstate highways.

“If federal dollars were used to divide a neighborhood or a city, federal dollars should be used to reconnect it.”

I think he meant to say "costliest" instead of "biggest" investment.

Eisenhower killed Nazis and built the US State Highway system. Joe Biden: I remember Eisenhower, and you would be the equivalent of some sticky substance stuck to the sole of his shoe.

Once the preferred union contractors divide up the spoils maybe we could look forward to a few new sidewalks. :laugh:

I think he meant to say "costliest" instead of "biggest" investment.

Eisenhower killed Nazis and built the US State Highway system. Joe Biden: I remember Eisenhower, and you would be the equivalent of some sticky substance stuck to the sole of his shoe.
Eisenhower Republicans were never like Trump.

Buttigieg plans to use some federal funds to revitalize low-income Black neighborhoods divided by interstate highways.

“If federal dollars were used to divide a neighborhood or a city, federal dollars should be used to reconnect it.”

Peter Puffer Buttplug is one of the more ignorant democrats in the administration. He wants to create a racial issue whole cloth, out of nothing. Claiming that freeways and highways were constructed to exclude black neighborhoods is one of the stupidest and most ignorant statements that ever fell out of his boyfriend's ass. When these roads were constructed, the neighborhoods that he now finds excluded were all white.

Forum List

Back