AND TRUMP’S THE THREAT? Democrats Call For Removal Of 126 Republicans From Ballots Nationwide

The problem with your post is that none of it is a true.
The problem is that you have your head stuffed up your racist ass. You are now on record as saying the border is secure, the economy is great, and you support crap in elementary school libraries. Not a good look....

The problem is that you have your head stuffed up your racist ass. You are now on record as saying the border is secure, the economy is great, and you support crap in elementary school libraries. Not a good look....
I get real tired of white supremacists calling somebody a racist. I am on recorrd saying that everything you are fed by the RWM is false.

Section 5 of the 14th you racist loser. Only the feds can declare an insurrection. Stay in your ghetto where some little kid might be intimidated by you.
Yeah, sure white supremacist loser. Go back into your trailer and in the morning go sign up for a law class.

I get real tired of white supremacists calling somebody a racist. I am on recorrd saying that everything you are fed by the RWM is false.
I and a lot of others here will continue to call you a racist punk you racist punk. Show where any of that is false or go back to your ghetto and stay there.

Yeah, sure white supremacist loser. Go back into your trailer and in the morning go sign up for a law class.
Crawl back into your run down shack and blame whitey for you inability to handle anything relating to the truth you racist POS. White supremacist? More like you showing that “black” fragility again. :auiqs.jpg:

What part of Trump has NOT been charged with or convicted of insurrection do you seem to not understand? And no a state judge can NOT issue the charge. Insurrection is a FEDERAL issue. SCOTUS is going to make you throw another tantrum. Try actually reading something.
For the third time, he had a hearing, he was adjudged culpable in a civil trial. . Obviously, you don’t know the difference. Do some reading. Better still just go on line and look up the proceedings.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
And no a state judge can NOT issue the charge. Insurrection is a FEDERAL issue.
It’s a federal offense. State officials make people ineligible all the time when they are adjudged culpable in committing federal crimes. Maybe if Trump was a charged child molester, a federal offense with no trial , you’d still want him on the ballot…bubba. Trump had a fking HEARING BUBBA
You are wrong at every turn bubba. Trump‘s in your head.

• Winner
Only the feds can declare an insurrection.
Wrong dufus. Look at the entire section three, imbecile.
It includes state officers too, idiot.
“No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.”

Last edited:
  • Winner
It’s a federal offense. State officials make people ineligible all the time when they are adjudged culpable in committing federal crimes. Maybe if Trump was a charged child molester, a federal offense with no trial , you’d still want him on the ballot…bubba. Trump had a fking HEARING BUBBA
You are wrong at every turn bubba. Trump‘s in your head.
Lol, Trump is in you're head. The only pedophile is Biden with his own daughter. You're a sick person for supporting that.

Lol, Trump is in you're head. The only pedophile is Biden with his own daughter. You're a sick person for supporting that.
I suppose Hillary is still running a child sex ring right. How are the Chem Trails coming. And the grassy knoll….any more made up shit ? Biden 0:indictments, Trump 4 more with 91 charges. Is that in your head ? You ‘re sick just because you have your head up Trumps arse.

The only CONVICTED pedophile is Trump’s long time good buddy Jeffrey Epstein...
Seems like every time you try to hang this shit on someone else, it’s Trump who blazed that trail. A pedo lover is in your head.

Really ? Here is a more recent quote of Trump about his long time good buddy, convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein.
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

I suppose Hillary is still running a child sex ring right. How are the Chem Trails coming. And the grassy knoll….any more made up shit ? Biden 0:indictments, Trump 4 more with 91 charges. Is that in your head ? You ‘re sick just because you have your head up Trumps arse.

I
Groomers stick together I see.
1650719929109.png

The only CONVICTED pedophile is Trump’s long time good buddy Jeffrey Epstein...
Seems like every time you try to hang this shit on someone else, it’s Trump who blazed that trail. A pedo lover is in your head.

Trump banned him from his hotels, try again. Get your pussy hat ready for November!

Really ? Here is a more recent quote of Trump about his long time good buddy, convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein.
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
What year was that? I'm sure it was before he was a known pedophile. But you support Biden that took showers with his daughter. Like I said groomers stick together, I see.

What year was that? I'm sure it was before he was a known pedophile. But you support Biden that took showers with his daughter. Like I said groomers stick together, I see.
Depends what “known pedophile” means.

Trump is on record back then saying that Epstein “liked them on the young side”.

At the very least he knew… and it didn’t bother him at all

Forum List

Back