And thus ended the political career of Trump... Evangelicals can now discard him...

Liar. Here's your post:
Thus proving my point. Your arguments are irrational and rooted in left wing intolerant hate.

tissue-box-picture-id483771109

Last edited:
Yep.

Friday morning, 6/24/22

Probably sitting on the toilet at Mar a Lago shitting out whole fried chickens.
In reality your unsupportable opinion does not end his political career. Should he announce such then it would be so. Your erroneous, wishful thread title does not end anything.

In reality your unsupportable opinion does not end his political career. Should he announce such then it would be so. Your erroneous, wishful thread title does not end anything.
Oh, I supported it with evidence and argument. You went out of your way to dodge those and did your usual crybaby look at me derail act.

Didn't work. Still you try. Pathetic.

Hmmm I'm seeing left media...the propaganda arm of the Democrap party reporting on Joe's lies...he did know what Humper was up too. Looks like media is deserting Joe...which means.. They don't want Joe in 2024...knowing he can't win. Wonder what will happen between now and 2024.

Hmmm I'm seeing left media...the propaganda arm of the Democrap party reporting on Joe's lies...he did know what Humper was up too. Looks like media is deserting Joe...which means.. They don't want Joe in 2024...knowing he can't win. Wonder what will happen between now and 2024.
Pathetic whataboutism pathetic. Do better son.

With the ruling overturning Roe V Wade, the deal is now complete. I refer to the unspoken deal the Evangelicals had with the GOP, Mitch McConnell, and with Trump.

Mitch cashed in the Trump presidency for one more SCOTUS judge, and now the winnings have been paid out.

The evangelicals no longer have any use for Trump. They will now climb back up on their high horse, having fallen off for a few years to justify and ignore all manner of unethical and immoral behavior by Trump.

It will be like they never fell off. Trust me.

And they can stitch up the schism in their own churches practically overnight. Trump will not win the primary, and *poof*... schism gone.

You realize that this makes absolutely no sense, right? Why not simply get behind someone like Pence in the first place, who would have done all the same stuff without being an embarrassment?

You realize that this makes absolutely no sense, right? Why not simply get behind someone like Pence in the first place, who would have done all the same stuff without being an embarrassment?
I think it makes good ssense.

They can get all the political ingredients of Trump, without the awful qualities they despise and without the higher chances of him losing or fucking everything up if he wins.

They know that, had RBG died 2 months later, roe v wade would not have been overturned. Because the orange pile lost.

I mean, men like Pence have done nothing for the last 50 years, so why can't the opposition just keep doing nothing? It's what the left wants, dammit...

Forum List

Back