And the TRUTH shall set you FREE...

Progressives are pathological liars.
I'd ask what you think a "Progressive" is - or what it means - but I just know your reply will be lots of 'stuff' consisting of words such as 'pee-pee' and 'poo-poo' and 'assholes'.
Just look in the mirror for the definition....although a much stupider one.....
Unlike you, I have mirrors other than the one in the shit house.

Progressives are pathological liars.
I'd ask what you think a "Progressive" is - or what it means - but I just know your reply will be lots of 'stuff' consisting of words such as 'pee-pee' and 'poo-poo' and 'assholes'.
Just look in the mirror for the definition....although a much stupider one.....
Awesome....so that's settled....you fucktard progressive....:lol:

Folks....you just can't make this stuff up. Progressives always accuse others of what they are guilty of themselves.

My Avatar? That's an American dog and an American flag. A picture says a thousand words. The US is shitting on its' own population, but you're complaining to me. You poor idiots.
peeingdog.gif

My Avatar? That's an American dog and an American flag. A picture says a thousand words. The US is shitting on its' own population, but you're complaining to me. You poor idiots.
peeingdog.gif
Really? It's an "American dog"? And how do you know that sweetie? Did you verify the nationality of the dog from the person who took the picture of it? You continue to take stupidity to unprecedented levels, you nitwit.

Really? It's an "American dog"? And how do you know that
It's my avatar, lame-brain. It is what I say it is.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You have to love progressives....take a picture of a Mexican Chihuahua, suspend all reality, and then declare it an American dog because you say so.

Like I said buttercup...you shouldn't have dropped out of high school. It's not too late to go back.

It's my avatar, lame-brain. It is what I say it is.
Someone is clearly about 14 or 15 years old.... :lmao:

How many times per day do you have your books knocked out of your hands and a sign slapped on your back? "Lame Brain"? What kind of tool says that? The class social outcast - that's who. :lol:

....take a picture of a Mexican Chihuahua, suspend all reality, and then declare it an American dog because you say so....you shouldn't have dropped out of high school.
You ought to have dropped out of school if they taught you that Mexico isn't in America.

You ought to have dropped out of school if they taught you that Mexico isn't in America.
This little boy is comic gold...
Seven years of high school hasn't done you any good. In all of that time you haven't even learned where Mexico is. It's time for you to drop out and take that job manufacturing toothpicks. I've seen enough of your childish mentality, so this is the end of it. Have a good life at the factory, Bonzo.

Patriot somehow you lured all the liberal nut jobs into a single thread with global warming bait. In 2012 so called scientist said there would be no ice left at the north pole by 2016. Global warming is just the latest in a long list of scams cooked up by the left to attack their mortal enemy, oil, gas, and coal corporations. The libs are being dissolved by their own stomach acid because these corporations are making a profit. :laugh:

Patriot somehow you lured all the liberal nut jobs into a single thread with global warming bait. In 2012 so called scientist said there would be no ice left at the north pole by 2016. Global warming is just the latest in a long list of scams cooked up by the left to attack their mortal enemy, oil, gas, and coal corporations. The libs are being dissolved by their own stomach acid because these corporations are making a profit. :laugh:
Actually, the "scientists" (i.e. paid progressive political activists) said that the polar ice-cap would be completely melted by 2014. Instead, it expanded a mind-boggling 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles).

After that and other indisputable evidence proved that "Global Warming" was a scam, the desperate progressives had to rebrand it to "Climate Change".

Forum List

Back