And the Pittsburgh Rabbi said....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
PITTSBURGH SYNAGOGUE RABBI: DONALD TRUMP 'CERTAINLY WELCOME' FOLLOWING TREE OF LIFE SHOOTING!!!

Rabbi Jeffrey Myers told CNN that he didn't blame any specific group of people for the shooting, because hate “does not know religion, race, creed political party.”

Trump expressed the possibility that he would visit the Tree of Life Synagogue in the coming days. While some rejected the president’s visit, Myers welcomed him to the city.

“The president of the United States is always welcome,” he said. “I’m a citizen, he’s my president. He is certainly welcome.”

Read more at newsweek.com ...

PITTSBURGH SYNAGOGUE RABBI: DONALD TRUMP 'CERTAINLY WELCOME' FOLLOWING TREE OF LIFE SHOOTING!!!

Rabbi Jeffrey Myers told CNN that he didn't blame any specific group of people for the shooting, because hate “does not know religion, race, creed political party.”

Trump expressed the possibility that he would visit the Tree of Life Synagogue in the coming days. While some rejected the president’s visit, Myers welcomed him to the city.

“The president of the United States is always welcome,” he said. “I’m a citizen, he’s my president. He is certainly welcome.”

Read more at newsweek.com ...
Awesome.

I hope he goes.

Jewish protesters are awaiting his arrival this afternoon.
No, ABNORMAL LIBERALS that happen to be born Jewish and are self hating await him!

Did the great Manchurian Muslim, obuma move the Capitol to Jerusalem......LOLOLOL!

Glick said, “It would’ve been good if the Jewish community in the United States and the national leadership, instead of pronouncing these milquetoast things that we all need to be more civil in our tone, would say, ‘No, we have to be less civil to anti-Semites. We have to be less civil to people who want to annihilate the Jewish people [and] the Jewish state.'” Glick added, “But what we’re finding, particularly among left-wing Jews is that they’re using it to attack the administration and trying to conflate the Nazi who committed this massacre with President Trump. Obviously, nothing could be further from the truth.”

Read more at breitbart.com ...

Forum List

Back