And so the Ad-wars against Republican anti-immigration-reform stance begin.

And if we deport millions of illegals

You can try to deport millions of people but since that would be a crime against humanity you will have to go through me and millions of my fellow Americans to make that happen.

This country is not a police state and if you want to turn it into one you are going to discover that the American people will oppose you every step of the way.

You can try to deport millions of people but since that would be a crime against humanity

LOL!

you will have to go through me and millions of my fellow Americans to make that happen.

If you say so, Nancy.

This country is not a police state

With no borders, we're not even a country.
We do have a border, and thanks for admitting you'd love a police state. You disagree deportation of millions of people and children who just want a better life to shit holes is a crime against humanity?

We do have a border, and thanks for admitting you'd love a police state.

You'll have to show me proof of your claim.

You disagree deportation of millions of people and children who just want a better life to shit holes is a crime against humanity.

You're silly. Why aren't you fixing the shit holes?

You can try to deport millions of people but since that would be a crime against humanity you will have to go through me and millions of my fellow Americans to make that happen.

This country is not a police state and if you want to turn it into one you are going to discover that the American people will oppose you every step of the way.

You can try to deport millions of people but since that would be a crime against humanity

LOL!

you will have to go through me and millions of my fellow Americans to make that happen.

If you say so, Nancy.

Typical ignorant extremist rightwinger!

ICC - What are crimes against humanity?

What are crimes against humanity?

“Crimes against humanity” include any of the following acts committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:

• murder;
  • extermination;
  • enslavement;
  • deportation or forcible transfer of population;
  • imprisonment;
  • torture;
  • rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;
  • persecution against an identifiable group on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious or gender grounds;
  • enforced disappearance of persons;
  • the crime of apartheid;
  • other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering or serious bodily or mental injury.

deportation or forcible transfer of population;

If I was trying to deport millions of Mexicans from their homes in Mexico, you'd have a point.
Deporting them from the US is just common sense.

Fine...then live with the political consequences

Currently..... Florida, Texas and Arizona have large and growing Hispanic populations. Two are Red States and one is a swing state.
Lose those and Republicans will never win the White House again

Currently..... Florida, Texas and Arizona have large and growing Hispanic populations.

And if we deport millions of illegals are these states redder or bluer?
If we legalize millions of illegals are these states redder or bluer?

In order to round up your 11 million illegals, you are going to have to harass and sometimes illegally detain people who are citizens or have a legal right to be here. I imagine Republicans will have millions of pissed off voters

You don't have to round up 11 million to get them to leave, but yes, some people will be harassed.

I imagine Republicans will have millions of pissed off voters

And millions of grateful voters.
By 2050, whites will be a minority, the average Fox News viewer is old, around 60+, Hispanics are becoming a crucial part of the population, and this is the 21st century, America was built on immigration and is the land of diversity, deal with it. You don't have to round them up? Brilliant, what's your fucking plan? What about their children? The status of what will happen to them if they're forced to return to a shit hole? Grateful voters? Yeah, the voter base that is dieing off. SUCK IT.

By 2050, whites will be a minority,

If we continue to let millions of illegals enter the US, sure.

America was built on immigration

And if we had a tiny government and no welfare state, like we did back then, millions of low skilled illegals wouldn't be as big a deal.

You don't have to round them up? Brilliant, what's your fucking plan?

Dry up the jobs, they'll move back.
Actually deport the ones we catch, instead of releasing them for a later court date that they never attend.

What about their children?

You don't think they'll abandon their kids, do you?
No, whites will still be a minority since you'll never succeed in deporting millions of human beings, and regardless, if not 2050 if you succeed, 2070. Illegal immigrants can't vote, can't get on government assistance, can't get Medicare/Medicaid/WIC.. Dry up the jobs? LOL. What the fuck? Deport the ones you catch? You sick fuck. Great idea, send kids back to shit holes when their parents just wanted a better life for them. You disgust me.

LOL!

If you say so, Nancy.

We do have a border, and thanks for admitting you'd love a police state. You disagree deportation of millions of people and children who just want a better life to shit holes is a crime against humanity?

You disagree deportation of millions of people and children who just want a better life to shit holes is a crime against humanity.

A good way to improve Mexico is to end the drug war, this would actually help both countries, and we should work more closely with the government in Mexico, foreign aid is a good thing. There literally is a border, are you an idiot?

LOL!

If you say so, Nancy.

“Crimes against humanity” include any of the following acts committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:

• murder;
  • extermination;
  • enslavement;
  • imprisonment;
  • torture;
  • rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;
  • persecution against an identifiable group on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious or gender grounds;
  • other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering or serious bodily or mental injury.

If I was trying to deport millions of Mexicans from their homes in Mexico, you'd have a point.
It's not common sense, it's a knee jerk xenophobic reaction fed by unfounded horse shit.

Currently..... Florida, Texas and Arizona have large and growing Hispanic populations.

And if we deport millions of illegals are these states redder or bluer?
If we legalize millions of illegals are these states redder or bluer?

In order to round up your 11 million illegals, you are going to have to harass and sometimes illegally detain people who are citizens or have a legal right to be here. I imagine Republicans will have millions of pissed off voters

You don't have to round up 11 million to get them to leave, but yes, some people will be harassed.

By 2050, whites will be a minority, the average Fox News viewer is old, around 60+, Hispanics are becoming a crucial part of the population, and this is the 21st century, America was built on immigration and is the land of diversity, deal with it. You don't have to round them up? Brilliant, what's your fucking plan? What about their children? The status of what will happen to them if they're forced to return to a shit hole? Grateful voters? Yeah, the voter base that is dieing off. SUCK IT.

And if we had a tiny government and no welfare state, like we did back then, millions of low skilled illegals wouldn't be as big a deal.

Actually deport the ones we catch, instead of releasing them for a later court date that they never attend.

No, whites will still be a minority since you'll never succeed in deporting millions of human beings, and regardless, if not 2050 if you succeed, 2070. Illegal immigrants can't vote, can't get on government assistance, can't get Medicare/Medicaid/WIC.. Dry up the jobs? LOL. What the fuck? Deport the ones you catch? You sick fuck. Great idea, send kids back to shit holes when their parents just wanted a better life for them. You disgust me.

No, whites will still be a minority

And that'll be an improvement?

Illegal immigrants can't vote, can't get on government assistance, can't get Medicare/Medicaid/WIC..

Bullshit.

Dry up the jobs? LOL. What the fuck?

Yes, dry up the jobs.

Deport the ones you catch? You sick fuck.

I know, enforce our laws, crazy!!

Great idea, send kids back to shit holes when their parents just wanted a better life for them.

I'm glad you agree.

LOL!

If you say so, Nancy.

A good way to improve Mexico is to end the drug war, this would actually help both countries, and we should work more closely with the government in Mexico, foreign aid is a good thing. There literally is a border, are you an idiot?

A good way to improve Mexico is to end the drug war,

Fine, build a real wall, deport 11 million illegals (at least) and end the drug war. You've got a deal.

thanks for admitting you'd love a police state.

LOL!

If you say so, Nancy.

• murder;
  • extermination;
  • enslavement;
  • imprisonment;
  • torture;

Do you have any clue that you sound just like those newsreels from the 1940's that were used to justify the mass deportation of entire populations in Europe?

No, whites will still be a minority

And that'll be an improvement?

Illegal immigrants can't vote, can't get on government assistance, can't get Medicare/Medicaid/WIC..

Bullshit.

Dry up the jobs? LOL. What the fuck?

Yes, dry up the jobs.

Deport the ones you catch? You sick fuck.

I know, enforce our laws, crazy!!

Great idea, send kids back to shit holes when their parents just wanted a better life for them.

I'm glad you agree.
It'll be an improvement since it would virtually guarantee the death of the Republican Party unless they Change on many issues, plus, diversity is a good thing. You show me how illegal Immigrants can get on Medicaid/etc.. You're being caught in a web with no way out, sucks to be you. Oh, how do you propose drying up the jobs? It's the private capitalists that hire the immigrants, are you wanting to use the government to do this? Hysterical. Now we know you can't contemplate sarcasm and if you're pro life, you're a brilliant hypocrite.

LOL!

If you say so, Nancy.

• murder;
  • extermination;
  • enslavement;
  • imprisonment;
  • torture;

Do you have any clue that you sound just like those newsreels from the 1940's that were used to justify the mass deportation of entire populations in Europe?

In the 1940s they were deporting illegal aliens? LOL!
Moron.

LOL!

If you say so, Nancy.

Fine, build a real wall, deport 11 million illegals (at least) and end the drug war. You've got a deal.

Build a "real" wall? What's a real wall? How do you propose hunting down and deporting millions of people? How much would this cost?

LOL!

If you say so, Nancy.

• murder;
  • extermination;
  • enslavement;
  • imprisonment;
  • torture;

Moron.
What the hell are you talking about Todd? You really can't see the comparison? Beautiful.

LOL!

If you say so, Nancy.

Build a "real" wall? What's a real wall? How do you propose hunting down and deporting millions of people? How much would this cost?

Build a "real" wall? What's a real wall?

A wall that prevents millions of illegals from crossing into our country.

How do you propose hunting down and deporting millions of people?

Your Alzheimer's is worsening. I'm sorry.

LOL!

If you say so, Nancy.

• murder;
  • extermination;
  • enslavement;
  • imprisonment;
  • torture;

Moron.
What the hell are you talking about Todd? You really can't see the comparison? Beautiful.

I see the moronic comparison and I'm mocking it.

Build a "real" wall? What's a real wall?

A wall that prevents millions of illegals from crossing into our country.

How do you propose hunting down and deporting millions of people?

Your Alzheimer's is worsening. I'm sorry.
It's not my fault you're consistently contradicting yourself when it comes to immigrants. I asked you what a real wall is, your answer is a stupid talking point. I want details, anything, do you want land mines?

• murder;
  • extermination;
  • enslavement;
  • imprisonment;
  • torture;

Moron.

I see the moronic comparison and I'm mocking it.
It's not a moronic comparison. Portraying all illegal immigrants as criminals and low lives? Saying they're stealing jobs? Saying they can use welfare?

Republicans have forced themselves into a damned if you do/damned if you don't situation

Allow 11 million hispanics to eventually become citizens and most will vote Democratic
Continue to block a fail solution to illegal immigration and you will lose the 27% that now vote Republican

Either way........Florida, Texas and Arizona turn Democratic

yes idiot; how did Operation Battleground Texas turn out?

Every killing of an innocent American by an illegal will wipe out millions of bought Democrat "anti-immigrant" propaganda against the Right

More fear mongering from the right

They have changed "Mexicans are coming here to work" to "Mexicans are coming here to kill and rape our women"
For many on the right more "brown people" speaking Spanish is seen as a "threat."

Forum List

Back